Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined Dec 5, 2018

AND THE PLOT THICCEN

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Rinna just wants to go out with cute girls, that's all.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

The more it goes, the more I doubt the arrow actually show love. It seems to show desire more than anything, if the party scene in chapter 6 and Rinna fleeting arrow are anything to go by. Of course, you can have desire for someone and love them, but they doesn't have to be tied.

That it show love is her own interpretation, but that doesn't mean she's right.

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 12:41PM

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

So it's gonna be a triangle triangle. Fun stuff !

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

OH... THIS... THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD???
BUT... FUKATSU IS UGH WHAT... This cliffhanger is so hurtful
It's so..
Okay I'm gonna write some spoilers

I felt like Haruno might go for Fukatsu since everything that Fukatsu said out loud to encourage that senpai was also directly toward Haruno and I knew it! She doesn't love Haruno only for her aappearance. It's more than that...

At first, I thought her arrow straightly pointed would have mean "Love at first sight" but since the incident from this chapter... I feel like, everyone would be fine for Fukatsu and that triggers me somehow

It took just an accidental kiss for her feelings to fly away
And what a kiss... (´▽`*)

hahh... Anyway, I'm... kinda disappointed but also satisfied! I want to know if, Shirayuki will also fell in love with Fukatsu or will her feeling for Haruno stay the same
OR POLYAMORY?? Or..
Triangle route-

Changing plans... Fukatsu x Shirayuki

last edited at Mar 30, 2021 6:08PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

How many times do we people need to explain to you people how to put spoiler bars?

Anyways, just put == on each end of the spoiler. Or if it's in multiple paragraphs, on the ends of each paragraph

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 5:19PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

How many times do we people need to explain to you people how to put spoiler bars?

I don't think those random speculations were actually spoilers.

Here's one from me: This series has not suddenly ended because of one accidental kiss.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Incoming Polyamory nice.

I just noticed that Rinna's hair moves up and down with her mood.

Yeah it’s very adorable, like cat ears!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

And then MC ends up alone.

I was planning on coming in here and saying "wow, are they really going for the poly route? That's unusual, and also really cool" and then I saw this first thing and I snorted out my tea.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

I'm team Student Council President, so I'm okay with that ending LOL but I would also be okay with Aromantic Mei in the end, where she feels loved by friends, as well.

Img_20200904_193432_490
joined Mar 7, 2021

Wait a minute

We have a kiss with Sayo and Rinna but not a kiss with the MC and one of the two girls (for now).

Is it mean that the Mc will end up single at the end.

Good question...

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

And then MC ends up alone.

I mean hell I think that would actually be much better for Haruno

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter was great, it not only showed that the author knows how to use the side scenarios to futhers the Main plot But we also got a bunch of character progression

Even the end part opens Up the idea that Mei really cant take Sayo's preccense for granted, that she might lose her if she does

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Woah woah woah, I didn't see that one coming. I'm interested to see where this goes.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Are we gonna have poly end??? :O

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Rinna just wants to go out with cute girls, that's all.

The world would be a better place if we collectively embraced this sentiment.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Poly more enjoyable than expected

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Poly more enjoyable than expected

Poly teachers are blessed and I would give my life for them

78519a80bda4a346c682b1a92a6a70883ccaf876ac706c027e9425ec84be03c5
joined Nov 28, 2017

Paradise <3

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

NICE! :D

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really enjoy viewing pages 12-13 of chapter 8.1 side by side

(like it's displayed in the comic walker reader. here's the general page for the series and this should link directly to 8.1, but I don't know how long it will be freely available)

since the page structure is so similar but the panel with Mei's reaction face gets zoomed in on the second page. It's a very well done layout.
It's not something I usually notice, but the art for this series is just that well done. The little details for this whole series like the arrows occasionally pointing across panels like in ch 7.2 pg 4 and of course the fact that the arrows are the only things with color are just so cool.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Threesomes r the best

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

I think this just confirmed the poly end

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A lesbian thirouple? My mom always told me two is company and three is an adult video.

To reply you must either login or sign up.