Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

While I'd like poly it could also go towards the protagonist being aromantic and the other two being able to accept that and date each other while still being friends with her

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Oh no... not poly...

Yeah, this is looking like it might be going towards a drop form me. Such wasted potential...

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Good for them that they’ll all be happy in the end w a poly ending but it feels sorta meh for me. Not my favorite type of story but at least none of them will be sad i guess.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm more than ok with a poly ending

joined Aug 16, 2018

yes

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Interesting twist.

poly

No. That'd go against the whole premise of the manga.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

oops

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

+sees little arrow
Inch resting hehe

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm gonna drop this. The romance just isn't my cup of tea and the characters are kind of bland and boring to me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm guessing Yuka is crushing on the teacher now?

Oh thank God i was wrong and it didn't fall into this cliche. I like how this series is teaching MC more about love and the fact that a lot of times people don't need special love seeing powers to be able to tell one another's feelings.

God that surprise kiss totally took me off guard, but I'm more than fine with a poly end. Ot3 let's gooooo

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just caught up to this so while this was mentioned a while back already, I too, upon the reveal of the twins, immediately thought of incest. I mean that's just how it is ain't it XD. Would like to see Mei play cupid to that.

As for the recent chapter, fucking lol. That I have to say is just so obviously forced. That kind of thing is usually comedy. Being used as a catalyst for poly just seems real weak. But I do like poly tho so I can appreciate the direction it's going just not the way it started. Maybe, and very likely, Mei being cupid to her two friends and then falling for both of them would make it entertaining.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Poly seems to make sense if you really think about it. One, they show Rinna with a rather obvious sign of her being like that in the beginning with her arrow pointing to other people but the one for Mei being the strongest. Two, Sayo with her multiple arrows albeit only pointing to Mei, could depict a person who may loves too strong that it’s not enough for one arrow. Third, Mei may see love arrows but it seems there’s a lot she still doesn’t understand about how love works without and a lot of she doesn’t consider when it comes to love like people who may love more than one person. She most likely will deal with a polyamorous request in the future to once again mirror her own situation in order to realize this possibility to resolve her own. Rinna coming to love Sayo on her own is better than Mei trying to force the poly, overtime Sayo may come to balance her rather strong love to Rinna too

joined Jan 13, 2019

im surprised at how this turned into a weird sort of fascinating exploration of how she can use her ability rather than just using it as a plot device. also polyamory hell yea here we goooo

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Poly seems to make sense if you really think about it.

Not really, Rinna can be explain that she might just love being praised and beside it happen once and the little arrows get oblitared as soon as Mei praised her so they were most likely too fragile. And the others doesn't need explanations because they doesn't abond in the sense of Poly. Hell, Sayo's one is even the opposite.
What bother about the kiss is not if it's realistic that 2 peoples can kiss while falling on each other, it's rather how the hell a simple accident kiss can make you fall in love with someone you never had romantic feelings before ? That would have make sense if Sayo and Rinna had some feelings for each others but no. That put a doubt at how much they both love Mei if a simple accident kiss make them fall in love for each other.

Being used as a catalyst for poly just seems real weak

Resolving love triangle by Poly is already a weak move in itseld so going all the way with the weak and cheap resolve i guess.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

And so it begins

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Interesting twist.

poly

How? The premise of the manga is basically Mei, who is able to see who loves who, slowly learning to love for herself after turning away from romance after a traumatic incident. Nothing about that discounts the possibility of poly.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Interesting twist.

poly

How? The premise of the manga is basically Mei, who is able to see who loves who, slowly learning to love for herself after turning away from romance after a traumatic incident. Nothing about that discounts the possibility of poly.

Neither it count as possible poly.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Interesting twist.

poly

Neither it count as possible poly.

I never said it did.

joined Apr 17, 2017

These last few chapters have become very interesting to me. The story development seems to have kicked into a higher gear! I'm enjoying the feeling that the story could go in some different direction––the story seems full of possibility at this juncture. So I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

wait no hol up

Kazami%20yuuka3
joined Aug 6, 2017

Gonna need a polyamory tag soon.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Aww, felt bad that the girl got rejected by Yuka but that's life for ya. You snooze you lose.

I don't mind poly in this series to resolve the core romance issue, but this was some weak catalyst like others have said. Still looking forward to this series though!

joined Oct 21, 2020

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?1??!?!? WHY! WHY AURTHER WHY!!!!!!!!!!! HOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................. AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOUD W OWD W I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER FREAKING SHIP THEM EVER AT MY LIFE >:(((

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And then MC ends up alone.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Imagine complaining about the believability or the poly scenario in a manga about a girl who can literally see magical love arrows.

To reply you must either login or sign up.