Forum › Minase Ruruu discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the author done with yuri.
RIP.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That's a damn shame. I always loved the soft, pretty faces, especially in profile.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the author done with yuri.
RIP.

Nooooo why does this have to happen?

joined Jul 23, 2017

It's a shame that according to yuri-sm she has left the yuri doujin scene to work on a commercial series :(

Awts thats sad to hear, I love her works and so that was the reason she stopped making more story ヽ(;へ;)ノ

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Awts thats sad to hear, I love her works and so that was the reason she stopped making more story ヽ(;へ;)ノ

Her career seems to be pretty successful. Ooya-san wa Shishunki! had an anime a few years ago and recently released its 10th volume. At least she hasn't quit, there's a chance she'll come back someday.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

one of my favs.

Definitely

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Hopefully one day she'll draw another.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

So there's a compilation of their works coming on the ninth of this month and, at least according to google translate, apparently it comes with new stuff.

joined Nov 11, 2010

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B08T96XRSR/
^ The aforementioned anthology. In terms of new stuff, it includes 2 unscanlated doujins from 2013-2014 plus a oneshot written for the tankoubon.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I don’t get it: Why Dynasty has this artist be featured when nothing has been published for the past SIX years?

It seems to me the “featured ________” is chosen at random.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don’t get it: Why Dynasty has this artist be featured when nothing has been published for the past SIX years?

It's a way for new people to be introduced to old things. I would say for an author like this who hasn't had a new release here in a long time it's even more useful to be featured because of the lack of new upload "advertisement". If anything I would say a series or author that has regular releases has less of a reason to be featured.

As for how they're chosen, it's actually by users on the site. Every once in a while a thread will be posted taking suggestions to fill up the featured queue.

joined Sep 6, 2018

K, thx.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

It's a way for new people to be introduced to old things.

And it worked! I just discovered this person yesterday and read all of their oneshots

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

BlueDsc posted:

It's a way for new people to be introduced to old things. I would say for an author like this who hasn't had a new release here in a long time it's even more useful to be featured because of the lack of new upload "advertisement". If anything I would say a series or author that has regular releases has less of a reason to be featured.

As for how they're chosen, it's actually by users on the site. Every once in a while a thread will be posted taking suggestions to fill up the featured queue.

Very good answer! Very accurate, too. Would just add that many featureds are also chosen by uploaders, staff, & at times auto-generated (sorta) for recent uploads based on certain criteria.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

How interesting, I was just wondering how that feature worked. I really appreciate it, so much stuff I wouldn’t’ve discovered otherwise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.