Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Can the assistant editor just get those two to admit their feelings for each other already?

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Gamer couple is my favorite! Though I feel like the first couple is gonna be the only one where they actually together.

joined Jul 26, 2016

These two communication disasters amuse me far more than they should.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Finally, someone sees amusement parks like I do.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Havent heard the word "normies" in a while tbh

joined May 3, 2014

no new chapter ay?

joined Aug 10, 2014

Has this series been dropped ?

joined Apr 15, 2013

Evidently not.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ahhh glad it's back lol

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yes! More Imouto X Delinquent chapters!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Anyone else feel like this chapter is completely disjointed?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^As broken as the characters themselves. Well, I guess it suits them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Saori be like

It's just not the same without the regular Mortal Kombat LARPs :'(

These adrenaline junkie types, man.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I feel like this whole manga is completely disjointed.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Several months of waiting for a new chapter to come out, hoping there'll finally be something relevent, that we'll get to see more cute yuri moments of Iori and Minami. Or those two who play games, I forgot their names sorry!
The manga is getting away from the main point and from what it used it be...
Also It's too slow and incompressible. It's sad because I've been following this manga for a year now and I really loved it before everything went confusing... ( ´ ヘ`。)

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 6:40PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like this whole manga is completely disjointed.

At least it's not Minami who is disjointed

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Just the other day I was reminded of this after reading a one-shot by the same mangaka
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1213680

And I think the mangaka should stick to just one-shots for the stories or maybe sort them by arc or just release longer chapters because right now it's really hard to follow the flow of each couple's story. And trying to go back and re-read any couple's story is a real pain since they seem to appear at random.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Progress(?)

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

Several months of waiting for a new chapter to come out, hoping there'll finally be something relevent, that we'll get to see more cute yuri moments of Iori and Minami. Or those two who play games, I forgot their names sorry!
Also It's too slow and incompressible. It's sad because I've been following this manga for a year now and I really loved it before everything went confusing... ( ´ ヘ`。)

screw you!!! >:DDDDDD

the only person who can decide that the story is steering off the main point of it is the author!!!!
please respect the author of having their own personal life which takes them away from prioritising the progress of the story!!!!
also please be grateful to the author for having gotten this far along with the series which you seem to have enjoyed so much!!!! >:)

and also sorry for saying screw you i was mad the moment i wrote that and have reflected my actions!!! (~‾▿‾)~

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

aw yiss! finally, I heard that the author was working on some kind of side stories elsewhere, but glad that this got an update

joined Jan 5, 2020

@porurun You know, accepting criticism and feedback to help grow as an author is one of the points of being an author. Telling people they can't be disappointed or not like something just because someone created it is both not helpful in general and potentially harmful to the creator as it removes necessary feedback.

Authors and other creators cannot develop in a safety bubble created by overzealous fans like yourself trying to shut down honest criticism and feedback. So kindly reflect upon your decision to yell at someone for posting their opinion on the manga and thus provide a source of feedback and please stop trying to force others to not voice their criticisms. You are not the author's knight errant, so put down your sword and shield and take part in the discussion like everyone else.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

"Yes but actually no."

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

screw you!!! >:DDDDDD

the only person who can decide that the story is steering off the main point of it is the author!!!!
please respect the author of having their own personal life which takes them away from prioritising the progress of the story!!!!
also please be grateful to the author for having gotten this far along with the series which you seem to have enjoyed so much!!!! >:)

and also sorry for saying screw you i was mad the moment i wrote that and have reflected my actions!!! (~‾▿‾)~

I completely agree. I don’t care what people say, this is one of my favorite series and I honestly love the way it’s put together. It’s different and gives it its own unique style. I’m glad it’s still going and I hope it continues for a long while.

last edited at Feb 20, 2021 11:59AM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

@porurun You know, accepting criticism and feedback to help grow as an author is one of the points of being an author. Telling people they can't be disappointed or not like something just because someone created it is both not helpful in general and potentially harmful to the creator as it removes necessary feedback.

Authors and other creators cannot develop in a safety bubble created by overzealous fans like yourself trying to shut down honest criticism and feedback. So kindly reflect upon your decision to yell at someone for posting their opinion on the manga and thus provide a source of feedback and please stop trying to force others to not voice their criticisms. You are not the author's knight errant, so put down your sword and shield and take part in the discussion like everyone else.

“You know, accepting criticism and feedback to help grow as an author is one of the points of being an author.”

It’s really not though. They don’t have to or want to listen to people being little shits complaining about every little thing. “This feels like it’s going on a different direction from the start and I don’t like it” is not constructive criticism. The author gets to decide where the story goes, not us. Try saying that again when someone has helpful advice. Also, they’re probably never going to see this.

“Authors and other creators cannot develop in a safety bubble created by overzealous fans like yourself trying to shut down honest criticism and feedback.”

Authors and other creators cannot develop in a toxic environment where they’re forced to people constantly telling them their work is bad. That only leads to burnout, self loathing, and ultimately them no longer wishing to create.

“So kindly reflect upon your decision to yell at someone for posting their opinion on the manga and thus provide a source of feedback and please stop trying to force others to not voice their criticisms.”

That’s just shitty of you. Where is this “feedback and criticism” you keep mentioning? None of that was useful to them in the slightest. No suggestions, no errors being caught, nothing except what basically just means “this isn’t how I would do it.” Kindly reflect on yourself for attempting to put down someone who just wanted to speak up for something they like.

“You are not the author's knight errant, so put down your sword and shield and take part in the discussion like everyone else.”

You are not a moderator, admin, or anything else that gives you any sort of right to act so superior. Put down your own damn “sword and shield” and discuss this from your actual level: the same as anyone else.

This is a comment section on a website the author will probably never read, in a completely different language from the original story. Nothing more. Nothing less.

last edited at Feb 20, 2021 12:06PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

So happy to see this here again

To reply you must either login or sign up.