Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Feb 1, 2021

I would like to remind to everyone that Mio have always had these tendencies as visible in ch9
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch09#12
Trololol

By the way I love this pair so much

The shift in art style going back this far is almost strong enough to give me whiplash. It's like going back a console generation. Also there's somebody's underwear like every third panel.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

A pathetic pairing.

Thanks for the input. See you next time you think something is garbage.

did he hurt you mom?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

A pathetic pairing.

did he hurt you mom?

No. This is literally the only type of comment that person makes. And don't call me mom.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

A pathetic pairing.

did he hurt you mom?

No. This is literally the only type of comment that person makes. And don't call me mom.

They could have meant "pathetic" in its original sense of "arousing pity, sympathy, or compassion; exciting pathos," which would actually be quite an apt description. Poetic, even.

joined Jul 26, 2016

They could have meant "pathetic" in its original sense of "arousing pity, sympathy, or compassion; exciting pathos," which would actually be quite an apt description. Poetic, even.

(X) doobt

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

One of my favourite dynamics in yuri. Just crazy interesting, wish they had their own manga. Mio has the eyes of a killer through the whole chapter, bless her.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Mio is too good for Shizuka, she may be too good for anyone. Mio is great

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I would like to remind to everyone that Mio have always had these tendencies as visible in ch9
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch09#12
Trololol

By the way I love this pair so much

The shift in art style going back this far is almost strong enough to give me whiplash. It's like going back a console generation. Also there's somebody's underwear like every third panel.

Lol what an apt metaphor... can’t believe it’s been almost 10 years since the first chapter!! But even back then with everyone’s underwear I think it was still a pretty realistic slice of life for high school girls... I remember reading it and thinking wow reminds me of the silly antics my classmates used to get up to back in the day.. I’d say the “fan service” has leveled up too... if before it seemed like the underwear flashing was meant for the reader, now it feels like it’s more earned for the characters/the characters enjoy it too vs the reader just being a voyeur.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I've said this before but these two, Shizuka and Mio, have by far the most unhealthy relationship in this whole manga and every time they have a dedicated chapter to them I struggle to get through it.

Mio is too good for Shizuka, she may be too good for anyone. Mio is great

Disagree. I think she's obsessive and needs some self-esteem.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 5:21AM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

How does one submit an image by the artist to this site? Kishi just published this image of Mask-Chan on Twitter and it needs to go in the images collection.
https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1358042537055801344?s=21 with the following caption:
“ 現在ファスナーを上げている最中です” (I’m currently raising the fastener.)

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 10:02AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

^somewhere, a Kaoru was carted off to hospital due to a sudden and messy anemia attack

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

There are more. “I’m painting with chocolate.”

Not sure what’s going on here but she’s yelling “Dekitaaaaa”.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 10:57AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm die, thank you forever.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Mio is so perfect ~

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes ma'am.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Have these been requested as image uploads? I'm not saying they shouldn't be posted in this thread, but this is where they really ought to be. (Assuming the translators don't just compile them into a "chapter" like this one and upload them that way.)

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

The appropriate folks for both sides read this thread, so they'll see them and figure out what to do, I suppose.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm amazed by how incredibly cool and beautiful Bou chan is ... And sexy too!!! CHINESE DRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Reading this manga from this particular fansub is a blessing, the credit pages are hilarious. Thank you so much!

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 5:27PM

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Have these been requested as image uploads? I'm not saying they shouldn't be posted in this thread, but this is where they really ought to be. (Assuming the translators don't just compile them into a "chapter" like this one and upload them that way.)

In the first image I posted, I asked how to submit images. You’re the first person to answer, so thank you.

Edit: Nope. Still not seeing how to do it.

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 5:56PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

In the first image I posted, I asked how to submit images. You’re the first person to answer, so thank you.

Edit: Nope. Still not seeing how to do it.

Whoops, sorry I missed that! You can't directly submit images (or batches of like images), but you can request them for upload. You can access the request feature from the dropdown menu by your name:

Or just visit this link. For batches of related images, feel free to just make one request with the links together.

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 6:45PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Oh, right, that totally escaped my attention. I must have got distracted by something...

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I used that link. I hope I did it right. Thanks again.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

no haruka x kanae, elisha x honoka, nononon x yumimi??

To reply you must either login or sign up.