Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined Feb 1, 2019

Finalmente a mina percebeu q a outra é uma sequelada visse, valeime cristo senhor, 87 capítulos só da mulhe falando q n pode, pORRA BOY agr imagina a quantidade de açúcar que tem no cu dessa mulhe pelo amor de deus, abre uma loja de doce sei lá

Tu usou tanta gírias que até eu BR fiquei perdidinha hahahhahah

SHEEEE DID IT WOOOO, HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE PLEASANT DREAMS AFTER THAT

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I really needed this. I feel alive again uwu

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Nice to see Chidori is thinking more seriously about her future and that’s getting Nanoha to get out of complacent rut and consider her own future as well.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I kinda groaned when I saw we reached this inevitable point in any school-focused manga, but then Nanoha decided to blaze through the expected period of indecisiveness and drama and go straight to the resolution. Nice!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I kinda groaned when I saw we reached this inevitable point in any school-focused manga, but then Nanoha decided to blaze through the expected period of indecisiveness and drama and go straight to the resolution. Nice!

This is basically what the whole point of the manga is about, and why I love it so much. Whenever there's an issue they just talk things out instead of dragging on the drama for 30+ chapters.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Forget about the school now, she need to do something to her sister don`t get other B again

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Poor Ryou-kun...

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

In any other manga we'd now be entering the 10 chapters-long angst arc lmao

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

i absolutely love the way nanoha asks like baby, chidori would love nothing more than that but we appreciate u asking point blank

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

yes, follow you wife, don't get her go away

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This feels vaguely Kase-san-ish

Finalmente a mina percebeu q a outra é uma sequelada visse, valeime cristo senhor, 87 capítulos só da mulhe falando q n pode, pORRA BOY agr imagina a quantidade de açúcar que tem no cu dessa mulhe pelo amor de deus, abre uma loja de doce sei lá

Tu usou tanta gírias que até eu BR fiquei perdidinha hahahhahah

Kkkkkkk

last edited at Feb 13, 2021 12:49AM

joined Feb 5, 2020

Third wheel. F

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Third wheel. F

A third wheel who happens to be in a girl-girl relationship.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Third wheel. F

That third wheel has a girlfriend

joined Feb 18, 2015

That's just too sad! She could at least not sit between them!

As for the story content about the couple... It makes sense that Nanoha might be thinking about getting a job instead of going to school since she isn't really the academic type. And she might have a better chance of doing that in Tokyo than in Sendai... maybe? Don't really know what the job market is like there. She could also look into trade schools once she moves to Tokyo and gets some part-time work, sharing an apartment with her girlfriend, of course...

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 6:00PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

They forgot to make sure no one else going along aside from their friends =D

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

When Nanoha said "we wouldn't have to worry about running into anyone we know," I immediately thought to myself, "They're going to run into someone they know." But Kovachi outtwisted me...

joined Sep 9, 2016

So, is the author trolling both the audience and his characters at the same time? That's what it feels like. kek

joined Mar 4, 2017

Third wheel. F

We know she confessed to another girl, but we don't know if that girl accepted.

It would be nice if they had another queer friend they could confide in. I hope that's how this turns out. The could even go to pride together!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Third wheel. F

We know she confessed to another girl, but we don't know if that girl accepted.

It would be nice if they had another queer friend they could confide in. I hope that's how this turns out. The could even go to pride together!

She was accepted.
Notice the side

and she said yes

in the speech bubble at the bottom centre panel here

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

Which chapter was this third wheel confession from?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Chapter 11.

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

Ohh the sidecouple is now a plot point! I imagine this is gonna lead to Nanoha and Chidori questioning the secretive nature of their relationship since Abe and Yoshida are out. At the very least, they might have a new friend to talk to about their relationship.

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

Chapter 11.

Dang, 3 years in the making.

To reply you must either login or sign up.