Forum › Another Kiss discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

"It 's alive!!!"

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Had to re read the whole thing but omg please don't let the next chapter be anorher year ;_;

Your wish was granted. Didn't take another year but 5 years. Yay!

See you all in 2030 for chapter 10.

This is the final chapter. The only thing left is a short volume extra.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Woohoo

joined Apr 15, 2013

I stopped reading this story years ago since the updates were so infrequent. I read it all in a row just now, and man is it a bit disjointed. Still nice, though. Thanks to all of the people who worked on it over the years! Looking forward to the last extra.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Woah it's surprising seeing them update this :0

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It's been 84 years...

joined Sep 11, 2019

It ends like this? Oh boi, guess I'll wait for the short vol extra if and when it comes

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 12:57AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

It was five years ago so I'm a little fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I remember the vampire girl nearly passing out because she refused to feed off her friend or something. I'll probably just go back and refresh my memory lol.

Thanks to the scanlators for giving us closure on a now ancient series.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Didn't even know this existed.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

And just like that, now I HAVE to catch up

Ok, now I've caught up. So here's what I'm wondering. Did this story get axed. If it's really over, then it feels a bit rushed. We don't really know too much about Veronica or April's back story, at least I don't think we do. I probably missed it. It's also weird that Airi was a pretty docile person up until at some point until she started weilding a giant metal cross and acting like a vampire hunter. Like, what made her become like that? Laatly, Mariko was a cool character in the beginning and I thought she would have been more prominent in the story to add to the comedy, but she just shows up at the end. All in all, it was a good story and it ended exactly how I wanted it to end, with them all being a weird little family. I just wish we got more chapters. Oh well, thank you for translating this, it was worth it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Had to re read the whole thing but omg please don't let the next chapter be anorher year ;_;

Your wish was granted. Didn't take another year but 5 years. Yay!

See you all in 2030 for chapter 10.

This is the final chapter. The only thing left is a short volume extra.

There are people who had to wait 5 years just for the final episode? *Shudders

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

It's another victim of Tsubomi's death causing the ending to need rushing. Alas, it was a good magazine.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I-i-it was still alive????

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

omg what, another one??? im so happy

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

And that's all folks, officially the end

To reply you must either login or sign up.