Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's better to stop that discussion, at least here. You can argue all you want in the Cafe.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That's not really heterophobia. This is a site that predominantly caters to yuri fans.

Besides, that's not even a thing in the first place.

I dunno.... have some survey or statistical data on that?

Please tell us how many straight people are beaten to death on the streets because they're straight. Or how many straight kids are kicked out by their parents because they're straight. Or how many of them have their rights denied because they're straight. If you want to call people saying hetshit "heterophobia", you either know nothing about straight people or about homophobia.

Oppression is not an olympic sport; saying bisexuals and ace/aro who have only had relationships with the opposite sex, or even lesbians who "pander to the male gaze", aren't LGBT+ is legitimately bad for the community even if it falls under the umbrella of heterophobia. Legitimate grievances aren't negated by other people having greater concern, especially when those concerns while certainly more obviously important are far more abstracted from this forum than people being routinely shitty on the same forum is. Not that saying something is 'hetshit' is the best example of this on the forum, but there have been plenty of instances of people insisting yuri works are secretly het and stealing space from lesbians that such sentiment should be taken more seriously.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I was wondering how do you post pictures on this site?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I was wondering how do you post pictures on this site?

It depends on what you mean by that.
If you mean posting new images to the /images section you cannot directly, but you can request them with the same upload request form for chapters.
If you mean embedding images in your post you may do so using markdown as so: ![text](link to image)
The image must be hosted externally and directly linked to however.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Another bot I stumbled upon in an old thread thanks to a new comment. And we get two for the price of one due to them targeting one of the same threads.

Edit: One more that didn't get brought to the staff's attention. Maybe I should start saving these up and post them all in one go...

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 3:35PM

I would like to delete my account, but I can’t find any way to do so. Can someone point me to the right place to make this request?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Throbelisk, frankly I don't think it's appropriate to carry on when someone is clearly attempting to disengage. Especially given the finality of that disengagement.

OniXX, I will pass along your deletion request. It may take some time to be picked up. Sorry to see you go, take care.

Both of your posts after the request have been removed. Further irrelevant posts on this topic will be removed. Thank you.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 7:29PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Typo in Tamamusi's professional name: it should be Oku, not Oka.

Screenshot_20210201-171922
joined Dec 27, 2013

is there any way I can change my username?

Agent Brainless
joined Feb 2, 2021

mmm, Hi. I was wondering how others felt about subcategory tags for 'toys.' I feel like 'strap-on' or 'double-ended dildos' toys have a completely different feeling to egg or hand-held vibraters. Did we discuss this already?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Old drive-by bot. Note the spam link edited into another person's quote.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why do we even have two tags for prostitution? It's weirdly redundant.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Why do we even have two tags for prostitution? It's weirdly redundant.

One is for prostitution, the other is for having gay sex for money despite being initially stated to be heterosexual. A subset of the other one, but not a superset.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Likely bot responding to a thread that's been dead for over 3 years...

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

I made a couple more userscripts to add to the userscripts post:

Dynasty Loading Progress

Adds a (real) progress bar to the Loading indicator in the reader.

May not work in Private/Incognito mode, because it depends on normal browser caching to detect the loading state.

Dynasty Chapter Comments

Show forum posts corresponding to a specific series chapter directly on the chapter page, comments style.

Since Dynasty does not actually associate series discussion posts with individual chapters, the userscript estimates this by comparing their timestamps. This means that posts discussing earlier chapters, or the series in general, may show up if they were made after the chapter was added. Also, chapters that were added to Dynasty in batch will only show comments when viewing the last chapter in the batch.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

It's possible that this user is genuinely trying to be helpful when responding to four-year-old questions (that were already answered in the very next post), but maybe someone should keep an eye on them.

Edit: Ignore that, looks like a false positive.

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 6:05PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I noticed that several of Gotou Yuuki's oneshots have been collected into a tankoubon. The title is "Koi ni Wazurai" and the opening pages can be seen here (though that's not actually the first chapter). It contains the following chapters, most of which are on here:

Koi-iro Cocktail
Scandal
Kateikyoushi to Imouto-chan (Private Tutor and Little Sister)
Delusion Diary
Love Wars
missing link side:rina (Engrish title was corrected for the volume)
missing link side:syuri
Koi-iro-Cocktail Okawari (...Refill)

I could swear I've read something called Private Tutor and Little Sister, but the search is drawing a blank...

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yeah, we're so far afield now. This is a mistake on my part, I should have kept a much closer tab on the topic after my post. It's being taken care of.

Edit: And we're done. I'll keep a proper eye on it now, thank you.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 5:50PM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017
Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The Manga General Thread seems to have attracted some dubious posts. And one back in 2013 by a user who clearly hadn't read the manga they were commenting on in their other spam post. I haven't clicked on any of the links, but I suspect they're in violation of rule 5.

And this guy seems to be living on a different planet from the rest of us, what with his invitation to get together and travel the world...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Lizbo posted:

The Manga General Thread seems to have attracted some dubious posts. And one back in 2013 by a user who clearly hadn't read the manga they were commenting on in their other spam post. I haven't clicked on any of the links, but I suspect they're in violation of rule 5.

And this guy seems to be living on a different planet from the rest of us, what with his invitation to get together and travel the world...

Dealt with all of those.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Tae-chan and Jimiko-san ch 21, pg 3, "This isn't where your house, is it?" -> "where your house is, is it?"

fixed https://mangadex.org/chapter/1199212/3

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is also probably a bot. Why else would anyone post a vague comment in the images thread and not associated with an actual picture?

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 6:00PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks. I have seen some folks get mixed up and make their comment in the general image thread before, but that's probably not what happened here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.