Forum › Stretch discussion

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

...I have achieved enlightenment...
It really is transcendental overbait...it has ascended too far and reached into the antibait zone!
We were all "but it's so yuri" at start when it wasn't, and now we're all "but it's still not yuri yet" when it totally is!
Everyone went into reverse mode and didn't even notice!

My god, what has shou brought upon this world!?

He controls us... He deceives... He sees our every reaction... Ugh this is starting to get creepy...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

Trolling you say? That was fulfilling as shit if i might say Damn it rhyming with the same word is pitiful i say

I mean the 5-6 next one will be stretch and trolling

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

Trolling you say? That was fulfilling as shit if i might say Damn it rhyming with the same word is pitiful i say

Ah, right
Well i dunno, any bait he tries to throw at my fish now will only look like Keiko and whatshername are teasing each other

joined Jan 21, 2014

Seventh Page, Second Panel everone: Keiko is blushing! It totally deserves 'yuri' tag and it's not onesided!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ah, right
Well i dunno, any bait he tries to throw at my fish now will only look like Keiko and whatshername are teasing each other

You forgot rans name.
Ran is far too cute for you to forget her name.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ahhh!! this is all I've ever wanted
I re-read it again for a third time and noticed Keiko blushing as well http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch29#8
can they just kiss already!?

Looks like Ran noticed as well.

joined Apr 9, 2014

GODDAMN IT all this stretching is getting to us...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

...I have achieved enlightenment...
It really is transcendental overbait...it has ascended too far and reached into the antibait zone!
We were all "but it's so yuri" at start when it wasn't, and now we're all "but it's still not yuri yet" when it totally is!
Everyone went into reverse mode and didn't even notice!

Yup.

Wow what the hell!

Three straight Kyonne posts without mentioning stretchings?! What the hell indeed.

As fulfilling as this is, it'd be real nice if their relationship just slowly developed afterwards. The series' strength is its implicit subtlety, and I would much rather have it follow the example of something like Hidamari than the typical "and now they're fucking."

Of course everything I just said is probably moot. As rejuvenated as I feel at the moment, I'm sure next chapter we'll be back to square 2.

joined Apr 9, 2014

Ah, right

You forgot rans name.

how could you...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You forgot rans name.

Short term memory is a bitch, only managed to remember Keiko's name thanks to this chick

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

You forgot rans name.

Short term memory is a bitch, only managed to remember Keiko's name thanks to this chick

This randomly reminded me (despite not being really related) that the main character in Present is also named Keiko and is generally seen by most other students as a delinquent just like the Keiko here. Do Keikos have a predisposition to being perceived as delinquents despite being decent people or something?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You forgot rans name.

This randomly reminded me (despite not being really related) that the main character in Present is also named Keiko and is generally seen by most other students as a delinquent just like the Keiko here. Do Keikos have a predisposition to being perceived as delinquents despite being decent people or something?

Well the imaged ? Keiko is quite behaved but her love interest is the biggest delinquent around, maybe if he wasn't there to suck all the delinquency of the world unto himself she would be one
Can't say about this one though

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

expecting dark chapter next like the het one...

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

This is yuri. You can't say it's not yuri. That's a confession (and an acceptance). This is canonically yuri. YURI.

Hear that? YOU CAN TAG IT NOW.

joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow I'm so happy right now! I don't want to get my hopes up but this chapter was so cute...
ok I'm definitely addicted to this serie now you've done it Shou!
Now accept the consequences, take responsibility and make it canon already!!!

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 7:37PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

I don't know if I should be happy or worried.. Shou, you tease!

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Was that not a confession? Serious question.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Oh. Ran is left handed.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Page 7

Yeah, yeah, that was cute and a great ship tease moment but here comes the punch line.

Page 8

WHERE IS THE PUNCH LINE!! don't you dare give me hope, don't you frakin dare.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

That was a confession. The translation is a bit roundabout so maybe it's less clear. Ran says her chocolates are "honmei", as in she meant it. I think that's a pretty clear confession. Ran may be a joker but in this context? That's a confession.

Seriously, there are more roundabout ways to propose marriage in Japan (the "I want your miso soup every day" thing). This is about as straightforward as you can get.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

That was a confession. The translation is a bit roundabout so maybe it's less clear. Ran says her chocolates are "honmei", as in she meant it. I think that's a pretty clear confession. Ran may be a joker but in this context? That's a confession.

Seriously, there are more roundabout ways to propose marriage in Japan (the "I want your miso soup every day" thing). This is about as straightforward as you can get.

So we now officially know that Ran has romantic feelings for Keiko? Sweet!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

No matter who likes what in this case, we know that we have officially crossed into Yuri territory, even if only for the last page or two.

Seriously, I'm not as serious or upset by the lack of it like some of the posters here, but when it finally got there, I had to fight back tears. We did it everyone.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

We did it everyone.

I knew my death threats to the guy would pay off

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Finally! Yuri screen!

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Totally, I always read the Jap version after reading the translated one. Ran did say "Honmei" and that is considered as a confession to Keiko. Ran was more straightforward in this sense I guess. So, PUT THE YURI TAG ALREADY.... or just wait until Shou teases us again with lots of HET chapters cry.

To reply you must either login or sign up.