Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@juanelric I think she accidently said that out loud without even knowing- not responding to Hana- so she wasn't being bold.

But it did seem some progress was made here- at least a little :)

joined Sep 13, 2018

i expected her to grow from those feelings and choose her stalker friend instead , since some bunch of chapters ago miyako didnt show any sign of feelings towards hana and it was more like a creepy lolicon getting aroused.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Too much Hana, too little of best girl Koko

joined Jan 6, 2017

What kind of hellish thermometer only shows the last 2 digits?

I guess when it's just measuring someone's temperature, they don't expect it to go out of the 30s, namely cos there'd be something seriously wrong if it did.

Well, low 40s aren't too rare either, but that still shouldn't be much of a problem since something would also be seriously wrong if the temperature would go to low 30s.

I'm not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure that a 40 C or above body temperature is life threatening.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

What kind of hellish thermometer only shows the last 2 digits?

I guess when it's just measuring someone's temperature, they don't expect it to go out of the 30s, namely cos there'd be something seriously wrong if it did.

Well, low 40s aren't too rare either, but that still shouldn't be much of a problem since something would also be seriously wrong if the temperature would go to low 30s.

I'm not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure that a 40 C or above body temperature is life threatening.

Yes if it is after 40C in my country you immadietly get carried to the hospital I even had to go the hospital for 38=39 . Though every place is different probably

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Too much Hana, too little of best girl Koko

Koko will appear when Miyako needs help to progress with Hana, for now she's doing a good job by herself.

joined May 24, 2014

Is hana a cow?!

joined Nov 14, 2014

Back to the main pairing and it was very good imo! Hana likes Miya-nee!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup - she still gets a bit wierded out when Mya ne accidently says or does some stuff- but it was clear she enjoyed their walk together regardless, and that she likes her. Mya nee needs to just smarten up a bit and Hana needs to mature a bit more.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

p.s At the end there- was Mya-ne just blushing at Hana's beauty, or was it that she realised what her feelings for her were? It kinda seemed like she did.

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

at last they go back to love, new kind useless lesbians

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Go to jail for your love, then when Mya gets out, Hana will be legal by then XD

15982a316b1f03f07013186c07aa2325926515aa
joined May 23, 2020

I get you, Hana, who wouldn't fall for this? ^_^

IKR?! Hana is falling for Mya-nee hard.

Btw, about the serious discussion that just started again, if you guys are so touchy about this subject, perhaps you should avoid manga with lolicon tag, just saying. xD

It's not being "touchy", it's that the concept is just wrong. The whole situation revolves around Miyako being attracted to a 10 yo, and herself being at least 10 years older is a bit disturbing. It's just pedophilia but under an easier and more comprehendible/cute circumstances.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You can complain about lolicon under the Lolicon tag, which this series is very obviously tagged with. You will not be allowed to threadjack threads complaining about things which are clearly tagged. If you don't like it, don't even engage with it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If you don't like it, don't even engage with it.

that's a bit ironic

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

If you don't like it, don't even engage with it.

that's a bit ironic

No, it's not Lilliwyt. I'm not being rude like you were being in another thread, which I'm sure is what you're referring to. If they don't like lolicon when it's clearly marked, they shouldn't even be reading it or on the threads for stories containing it in the first place. Do you disagree?

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 1:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For one i don't even know what you're refering to because i don't keep track of everything i said.and for two just let them be, if nobody react to them, they won't continue to complain. At last i was just refering to the fact that you engage with something you don't seem to like here.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That's not what irony means; it may be hypocritical but it's not actually ironic.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I believe I'm usually very careful not to complain about things that are clearly marked in tags. Yes, it's happened, and I've gone back and deleted a lot of those comments because they didn't belong.

Asking people to stick to forum rules isn't hypocritical either. They exist for a reason. This thread would probably be half as long if the people who didn't blatantly disregard the rules had their posts deleted.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 3:39PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Sick in the brain, twenty years later we're getting recycled azumanga daioh jokes. We have completed the circle, folks. The end is nigh

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Mya-nee: [Shows character growth]

Nanatsu Mukunoki: Daga, kotowaru

we're getting recycled azumanga daioh jokes

Which jokes? I watched the anime (I think I read the manga too but it didn't stick as well)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Mya-nee... Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This is very worrysome for me. The way there's continuity regarding the main trait of the story makes me feel like we're getting to the end of the volume and/or we're getting close to a finale. I hope it's just a volume ending because this can go on for so much longer

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Kouko x Miyako becomes canon when?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kouko x Miyako becomes canon when?

Never, obviously.

To reply you must either login or sign up.