I hate that this is het

But thank you for your hard work

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Should've been yuri, but I am now also part of the Ultear fanclub

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuri crush but more realistic - Ultear won't defy social convention - that would be opposite to her personality. And MC gets to stay with her. If youngest prince isn't good to her ...

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 8:30AM

joined Jun 5, 2020

Shittiest anthology ever

At least this chapter doesn’t have the ffm self inserter’s fantasy bullshit

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 8:45AM

joined Sep 14, 2019

Crap. Simply crap.

Thanks for your work tough.

yes the last story was similarly shit

joined Mar 5, 2016

it's literally called "my friendship route", maybe y'all should read a title sometime

joined Jan 13, 2021

Rumia and Belmont? Someone's been playing Koumajou Densetsu.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So, this is what Rei's story would be like had she stayed as a maid.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I like how she's fantasizing so much about a fanfic she got isekai'd

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

it's literally called "my friendship route", maybe y'all should read a title sometime

Yeah there was no misleading at all in the title or tags so ppl needa calm down on the hate. I still enjoyed it because I really liked Ultear, but every single story really would've been improved if they ended in yuri lol

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Is it just me, or Hanna is another isekai'd girl — one who also played the game in the real world, and went for the "normal" hetero heroine route?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah there was no misleading at all in the title or tags so ppl needa calm down on the hate. I still enjoyed it because I really liked Ultear, but every single story really would've been improved if they ended in yuri lol

Chapter is called Friendship Route and it's tag Het and not Yuri. but peoples still read it and are surprised of the outcome.

joined Jun 5, 2020

Chapter is called Friendship Route and it's tag Het and not Yuri. but peoples still read it and are surprised of the outcome.

Nobody is "surprised", just disappointed. Hard to be surprised about anything after the shit they pulled off in the previous chapter anyway.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Is it just me, or Hanna is another isekai'd girl — one who also played the game in the real world, and went for the "normal" hetero heroine route?

@White Rose nope, you are right. I would dare to say she may have been the other girl who introduced MC into the game.

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 10:39AM

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

A lot of people, myself included, knew they would hate story like this but still read it :(((

joined Sep 28, 2017

Because this time they got the right tags. I'm glad so I could avoid this one (also I had to read the comments first just to be sure)

joined Sep 13, 2018

i knew about the het before reading but what really surprised me was "the guy fucked up big time and she still had a relationship with someone from his family + a boy 4 years younger than her that showed up out of nowhere".
I was thinking something like her love interest to be someone good but they made him into a villain with no way to redeem him , reason why they hate this outside not loving het.

the villaines was hella cute and i want more like that in yuri , trying to be a complete b*tch and end up like in the 1st page.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

We need more stories like this. I need more shit for my homemade compost pit. (JK no matter the story it's always appreciated!)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

hmmmm I'm gonna skip this one, sorry

joined May 18, 2020

that was, uhhhh

joined Nov 27, 2016

Eh, I didn’t mind

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Honk Honk

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

hanna surely also got isekai'd

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 12:47PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This story was kinda dumb. Didn't like it at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.