Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

joined Nov 26, 2020

Damnit now I'm shipping maria and dorothy, dorothy and shanon and maria and shanon. Everybody just needs to fuck already

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm not sorry that you have to hear people say that pedophilia makes them uncomfortable lol. If you want to look at anime pedophilia then go fuck off to 4chan and end up on a watch list lol.

If you're going to threaten people with that kind of bullshit, maybe this isn't the site for you. I suggest you move on to save yourself the ban I can already see coming with your kind of attitude.

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 2:31AM

joined Jun 5, 2020

I'm not sorry that you have to hear people say that pedophilia makes them uncomfortable lol. If you want to look at anime pedophilia then go fuck off to 4chan and end up on a watch list lol.

That being said this conversation may be for naught. After reading this chapter, I'm not so sure that Kiki actually is meant to be a loli. Sure when she was introduced there were some jokes made about her looking like a child but she actually appears to just be a short woman after her true character has been revealed.

The type of annoying person that floods Itou Hachi works’ discussion sections

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

3H

It never fails to amuse me how the average Black Eagle player's thought process goes something like, "Oh, that girl's cute and seems gay, let's pick her and see what- Oh, I guess we'll attack and dethrone god now. Neat."

Uhm, Rhea isnt really the god, that would be Someone linked with Byleth herself. In some of the lore segments i think its even mentioned that there are more like Rhea put there

Also Edelgard basicly does do that with Lil White Hair in the black Eagles routee, just after the timeskip

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

MMMH NSFW

joined May 7, 2017

Absolutely love this story, it's characters despite the wonky action panels.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Look... I wanted to like Shannon.... But I can't stand simps...

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

I was so eager for a new chapter and it did not disappoint. And that last page is adorable wtf!!!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Maria x Shannon please. Dorothy can stay as a lewd asshole boss, but I don't see her as a serious romantic option.

joined Jan 13, 2021

Seeing these three in uniforms is hilarious. Maria and Shannon look like actual high-schoolers, while Dolores just seems like a random adult who stole a uniform and strolled in because everyone was too afraid of her to point it out.

joined Jan 22, 2021

Look... I wanted to like Shannon.... But I can't stand simps...

Same. Like I get that the author is trying to portray Shannon as a kind of character you "feel" for but the only sentiment I have for her is that she's boring.

Heck, I like the Maria/Dorothy 2.0 nuns more.

Dorothy x Maria is the only ship I’m sailing on. And Noel is the Queen of what?? This plot just got thicker than a bowl of oatmeal I left in the microwave for too long.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I am so fucking hype for this manga you guys AAAAAAA! Now Maria and Shannon are crushing on each other too, and there’s the doggo in the mix as well... a story with as much decadent lesbian energy as this one truly just needs everybody to get Big Feelings for each other and have anger and tension and sticky-sweet feelings just messily running into each other everywhere. The energies between each of the pairings are just all so good. I can’t believe we get to have a blessing like this and I will sacrifice me firstborn to ensure the author gets to run it all the way through.

This is like if Bayonetta was written by an extremely thirsty lesbian with a fetish for scheming. Some real top-shelf stuff. If the author is a dude that doesn’t even change this assessment, I’d confer an honorary title for someone that knows what’s up to this degree.

Me rn:
me rn

last edited at Jan 22, 2021 4:22PM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

@MagiMaki I think it's trending Maria x Dorothy and Shannon x Werewolf.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

While I love the yuri, the art for the action is actually really good. Do not get me wrong, the choreography itself when it comes to manga is not the best, but got to appreciate the art.
Also yuri harem all the way, although I guess Maria x Dorothy endgame is not bad either.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Maria x Shannon please. Dorothy can stay as a lewd asshole boss, but I don't see her as a serious romantic option.

I agree, Maria x Shannon seems like the best pairing right now

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't see the Maria x Shannon thing at all. If anything, they bonded over their mutual love for Dorothy.
Also, even though Maria is always whining over Dorothy treating her like a dog, she actually likes it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

People that are obsessed with someone should never actually become a lover of that person. That's a recipe for total disaster. Shannon and the werewolf girl would be adorable together, and Maria and Dorothy just need to fuck already.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

People that are obsessed with someone should never actually become a lover of that person. That's a recipe for total disaster. Shannon and the werewolf girl would be adorable together, and Maria and Dorothy just need to fuck already.

For real, everyone is out here wanting Maria x Shannon like did y'all already forget about the manga setting up Kiki as a potential love interest for Shannon? Maria and Shannon give off rival vibes to me, while its good they see eye to eye more now I can't see them being anything more than that with the series obviously pushing the two of them in different directions relationship-wise.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

For real, everyone is out here wanting Maria x Shannon like did y'all already forget about the manga setting up Kiki as a potential love interest for Shannon? Maria and Shannon give off rival vibes to me, while its good they see eye to eye more now I can't see them being anything more than that with the series obviously pushing the two of them in different directions relationship-wise.

I'm super down for the possibility of a Maria x Dorothy romance, Shannon x Kiki romance, and Maria x Shannon rival-mance taking place simultaneously. A three-legged ship. Call that a tritoon.

Although it looks like Dorothy is not about to share, so I suppose I'll settle for some fun messy feelings and the 1v1 pairings, under duress of reality.

joined Nov 26, 2020

People are very uncomfortable with shannon x Kiki because its unclear if Kiki is meant to be a child or not. Kiki is mostly just kind of annoying and they dont really have any interesting history together whereas Dorothy and Shannon obviously do.

Maria X Shannon has that homoromantic shounen rivalry vibe going on like the kind of shit you see with Naruto and Sasuke or Gon and Killua lol. It has it's own charm to it but it's not for everyone. Personally I think it's cute because I like that the both of them pride themselves on being strong and independent yet the both of them ended up risking their lives for each other completely on a whim. I also love that they're both very tsundere with each other so as to maintain their tough girl demeanor.

And yeah Maria x Dorothy is obviously endgame but Dorothy really needs to open up to Maria more instead of keeping her at a distance so she can use her as a tool.

joined Nov 26, 2020

The promo on Mitogawas twitter for this chapter had me damn shitting myself. It was just a cap of the page depicting Dorothy leaning over a seriously injured Maria while holding the holy dagger behind her back. The text was completely removed from the page. I couldnt be more relieved that the actual result was the opposite of what I feared.

Also damn Mitogawa for making me ship Maria x Shannon more. They really seem to understand and respect each other much better than Dorothy and anyone else in the series. Maria really knew exactly what to say to cheer Shannon up AND she lost an arm and a leg to save Shannon's life? That's some lesbian shit right there. Truly decadent homosexuality.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

People are very uncomfortable with shannon x Kiki because its unclear if Kiki is meant to be a child or not. Kiki is mostly just kind of annoying and they dont really have any interesting history together whereas Dorothy and Shannon obviously do.

I guess, I can't really imagine she's that far removed from any of the other main girls age-wise. I also think its a bit early to be judging her character given we've barely learned anything about her yet, other than the fact that she's a werewolf and that she's quite fond of Shannon.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

People are very uncomfortable with shannon x Kiki because its unclear if Kiki is meant to be a child or not.

Nobody actually cares.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Dorothy really needs to open up to Maria more instead of keeping her at a distance so she can use her as a tool.

She kind of did so in this chapter. She originally was planing to have Maria take Shannon's blood which would have been the most efficient thing to do if she saw Maria merely as a tool. But as it turns out, she couldn't do it. She felt that she wanted Maria all to herself. That's as good as admitting Maria isn't 'just' a tool to her.

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 4:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.