Forum › Citrus + discussion

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Anything further is off the table until yuzu cuts those nails of hers lol

Tell that to Amano Shuninta who still had her girls fingering despite having long nails, in Sweet Guilty Love Bites. Also, Cunnilingus and Tribadism are still a thing

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 6:29PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Tell that to Amano Shuninta who still had her girls fingering despite having long nails, in Sweet Gully Love Bites

ouChH

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 2:32PM

joined Dec 8, 2016

Has there been a Useless Lesbian award, yet? Because with Yuzu's hesitation, I think she'd take home the grand prize with ease. And if not her, then who else?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol I didn't know Citrus have a sequel. :3

Welp ~ Time to read from the start :D

Avoiding any spoilers on the comments for now...

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

At this point I'm the farthest thing from surprised, I had hope for like 1 second lol, but wow, I really enjoyed this chapter, it's nice to see them communicate and talk things through together, yuzu is a nice girlfriend.

Also, yes! Yuzutop!

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 3:48PM

De8f36554faa66ff1cbf28142164fa13
joined Apr 20, 2020

kyaaaa

joined Feb 14, 2019

There are workarounds but I doubt Citrus+ is going to be getting that technical or explicit.

eg couple of links for anyone too lazy to google:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7m43m/how-to-finger-someone-when-you-have-acrylic-nails
https://www.pride.com/sex/2017/12/19/high-femmes-rejoice-how-have-long-nails-and-not-kill-anyone

tldr: it is about being conscious/careful about angle and pressure (ever wondered how people with long nails manage to go to the toilet?) and/or padding+gloves.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"If the DJ is good the vinyl doesn't get scratched" huh?

There are workarounds but I doubt Citrus+ is going to be getting that technical or explicit.

eg couple of links for anyone too lazy to google:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7m43m/how-to-finger-someone-when-you-have-acrylic-nails
https://www.pride.com/sex/2017/12/19/high-femmes-rejoice-how-have-long-nails-and-not-kill-anyone

tldr: it is about being conscious/careful about angle and pressure (ever wondered how people with long nails manage to go to the toilet?) and/or padding+gloves.

“Simply put on a pair of mittens knitted by an Inuit grandmother, wrap them in at least 15 layers of Saran Wrap, then you are ready for some sexy time!”

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Just fucking fuck already.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

More than a spell...that was like a ritual...a mating ritual

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Has there been a Useless Lesbian award, yet? Because with Yuzu's hesitation, I think she'd take home the grand prize with ease. And if not her, then who else?

The world of yuri is filled with useless lesbians

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Well, pretty nice end to the missing ring problem. romantic af. I guess we will have more haruxmatsu, (if not by miracle) or more character developments for the rest...

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Couple talking honestly is hotter than sex.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Why do I even bother looking at this series periodically? Nothing's ever going to happen. I guess I like beating myself over the head with how gullible I can be.

you got out, but you got pulled back in.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

More than a spell...that was like a ritual...a mating ritual

ssssshh! just pretend it is a spell. I want to see that again with better results.

joined Aug 12, 2019

all that trouble have led to this...eh, close enough I suppose.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Ooh sexy cute yuri girls are the best!

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

oh c'mon
just fuck already!

these useless lesbians are married!! there's no more premarital chastity needed!!

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

oh c'mon
just fuck already!

these useless lesbians are married!! there's no more premarital chastity needed!!

This takes place before the Marriage, btw. But, even with that being said, Sabu didn't even let Mei and Yuzu consecrate their own marriage, in the Volume 10 Special, so it's unlikely she'll ever make these useless lesbians do anything more than kiss. They'll probably remain chaste, even after marriage, considering this.

Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Ah, what a lovely, romantic chapter. You know, everyone talks about how attractive Mei is (not that I disagree) and how Yuzu is a useless lesbian for not jumping her at every available opportunity, but keep in mind they are very young and Yuzu is a virgin. The poor girl never dated anyone before Mei, and Mei isn't exactly an open emotional book (although she is getting better about sharing her feelings, as seen here), so I don't blame Yuzu for taking her time. Also, Yuzu is basically the perfect girlfriend. I mean, for real, though. I actually feel proud of a fictional character whenever she responds to anything because Yuzu never fails to act sweet and supportive, even in situations where frustration or hurt feelings would be completely justified. Also, Yuzu has that unique sincerity about her that results in her being the most romantic when she is just being herself. My point being that I think Mei is pretty lucky to have a partner like Yuzu. That being said, yea, those scary-ass press-on nails need to go, lol.

Another reader also posted that this particular chapter really illustrates how Mei and Yuzu's relationship has matured, and I totally agree. Could you imagine if this same situation had happened in the original manga? It would have been like 3 to 5 chapters before it EVER got addressed. Props to these two ladies for handling this situation better than a lot of adults I know. The one thing I found especially telling about this chapter is how much Mei is worried about Yuzu's potential reaction to her losing the ring. I feel like it's a given that Yuzu would take this news in stride, because that is clearly who she is, and I think Mei knows that somewhere deep down. The fact that she probably does know it and still feels an intense, irrational fear of losing Yuzu shows how much Mei truly loves her. In spite of her normally kundere nature, Mei genuinely seems to value her relationship with her girlfriend and, I think, considers herself fortunate to be with someone as emotionally generous as Yuzu. Long story short, they're both best girls in their own way.

Going back for a moment to the question of virginity. We know Yuzu's never been to the big show, but what about Mei? In Citrus, Mei comes onto Yuzu at one point and says something to the effect of she knows it's Yuzu's first time so she'll be gentle...are we to assume, then, that Mei is not a virgin? Considering she had a very forceful male fiance before meeting Yuzu, it's very possible that Mei has already had sex, believing it to be some kind of obligation (knowing her personality). This may also explain why when Mei initiates intimacy, it is often very aggressive (that may be her only real experience with romantic affection). Mei also mentions to Matsuri that although she does want Yuzu in a sexual way, she feels that it's important to take their relationship seriously and not rush into anything physical. I don't see anything wrong with this approach, and I think Mei might actually feel intimidated by the idea of sex with Yuzu because she cares about her so much. Due to Mei's previous experiences (which I am guessing were not especially romantic or even pleasant), she may experience a disconnect between sex and love, and therefore, the idea of being intimate with Yuzu could actually be kind of scary for her. This would explain why when she was merely teasing Yuzu in beginning, Mei was very calm, but now that real feelings are involved she becomes flustered when Yuzu so much as kisses her.

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 11:35PM

Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

P.S. Whomever didn't see the whole Matsuri and Harumi thing happening clearly hasn't been paying attention. Those two have been playing off each-other since they first met. Aside from both girls being far more wise and intuitive than their outward appearances may suggest, they are also both caring and considerate of their friends in their own way. Actually, when you think about it, Harumi and Matsuri disagree so much because they are the two characters who are the most alike. Also, a certain amount of romantic tension from a begrudging attraction (displayed by Matsuri's constant need to antagonize Harumi, and Harumi's seeming annoyance over even the smallest of Matsuri's actions) would go a long way toward explaining much of their relationship thus far.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

oh c'mon
just fuck already!

This takes place before the Marriage, btw. But, even with that being said, Sabu didn't even let Mei and Yuzu consecrate their own marriage, in the Volume 10 Special, so it's unlikely she'll ever make these useless lesbians do anything more than kiss. They'll probably remain chaste, even after marriage, considering this.

I didn't even realize it was before the marriage until now.
thanks. i am stupid

we are doomed anyway so

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

oh c'mon
just fuck already!

I didn't even realize it was before the marriage until now.
thanks. i am stupid

we are doomed anyway so

Hentai artist: i can fix that

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 3:15AM

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Going back for a moment to the question of virginity. We know Yuzu's never been to the big show, but what about Mei? In Citrus, Mei comes onto Yuzu at one point and says something to the effect of she knows it's Yuzu's first time so she'll be gentle...are we to assume, then, that Mei is not a virgin? Considering she had a very forceful male fiance before meeting Yuzu, it's very possible that Mei has already had sex, believing it to be some kind of obligation (knowing her personality). This may also explain why when Mei initiates intimacy, it is often very aggressive (that may be her only real experience with romantic affection).

If this were true, then a change could happen to their relationship. I hope not but Yuzu could be reluctant towards Mei if she finds this out. I mean not everyone is open with the idea of pre-marital sex. I guess that's why Yuzu is so giddy about the idea of marriage. Also, Sabu is already showing signs that Mei is afraid that Yuzu may hate her. I have to wait 3 to 4 chapters before I can confirm to myself that there's no problem coming here. I have enough trauma in Citrus that when all is well, something is going to happen in the next few chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.