Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

joined Apr 29, 2019

THE TOXICITY OF OUR CITY
OF OUR CIIIIITYYYY

117176757_3275819392536991_6175102077699629186_n
joined Jan 18, 2021

I think Yuu is going to be messed up too. I just have that feeling. Like, maybe she befriended Hina and the glasses girl because they seemed shy and weak or something like that, like when glasses girl said that she always reaches to the weak ones...? I don't know though... I just really, REALLY suspect Yuu to be as messed up as everyone else in this manga

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

THE TOXICITY OF OUR CITY
OF OUR CIIIIITYYYY

Nah man, this is more like Lie Lie Lie off his first solo album.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Why are we still here...

JUST TO SUFFER?!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I think Yuu is going to be messed up too. I just have that feeling. Like, maybe she befriended Hina and the glasses girl because they seemed shy and weak or something like that, like when glasses girl said that she always reaches to the weak ones...? I don't know though... I just really, REALLY suspect Yuu to be as messed up as everyone else in this manga

I was thinking something similar, but maybe she’s just that one character in batch of messed up ones. Although, it’s possible she could be corrupted later.

X14%20(2)
joined Jul 18, 2018

This is the goooood shieeeet.
Sweet decadence.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

okay but it's not even funny anymore it's toxic, ai should just break off their relationship. I know Ai is the one at fault but now Hina is taking advantage of it, they should fix their relationship or just break it off already

It's a perfect relationship though?

right like what's the issue guys?

I kinda feel weird for not considering it was an actual rape, hm
Am I almost happy Hina got what she wanted?
All this is so conflicting with my moral beliefs, I love it

Im super conflicted. I want them to work, they do work in their own really messed up way. And that kind of works..for me? But morally it’s just so so so so wrong. But I’m not mad that they got intimate..I just wish Hina didn’t have to mentally abuse her into doing it. Idk.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

THE TOXICITY OF OUR CITY
OF OUR CIIIIITYYYY

Unexpected, good meme.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Airi was on the boredom train when she first started the relationship with Hina.
So would Airi nope the f out if she knew where Hina’s train was going?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ah yes my favourite fucked up couple, always love to see more of it

the emptiness in Airi's eyes is just... wow. It really hits hard huh. "So this is my life now."

Airi was on the boredom train when she first started the relationship with Hina.
So would Airi nope the f out if she knew where Hina’s train was going?

Gonna guess she would want to exploit it for as long as she could, since she'd probably only think it'd add to the interesting aspect of Hina. Basically, "how far can I take this?" Guess it didn't turn out so different after all, just with the roles entirely reversed now

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 2:39PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay.

Don't stick your fingers in crazy, girls...

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Okay... Who was the smartass who turned all these tables?

joined Nov 25, 2018

Not going to lie, I kind of just want Airi to find happiness at this point, as messed up as she might be.

372cd35a-2e1f-49c9-8be3-1bbde4735038
joined May 20, 2020

god please get them away from each other

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Holy fuck. She's totally psychotic.

joined Jul 5, 2019

Love how this manga went from "Hina you need to get away from Ai. That relationship ain't healthy" to "WTF! RUN AWAY FROM HINA, AI-CHAN!" Like, damn, this relationship is all kinds of fucked up. It's interesting to me how both of them are sadists, but Ai was definitely more interested in causing physical pain and discomfort while Hina, I think, is mostly attracted to controlling Ai and she controls her through manipulating her emotions and preying on that vulnerability. I was expecting Hina to awaken to a Dark Side but I was not expecting her to be so tactically manipulative (like she was so smart about this; it was straight up evil) which looking back makes perfect sense.

joined Jul 5, 2019

The sequence of events that night "Ai angrily and impulsively tries to kill Hina by choking her to death" to "Hina rapes Airi by coercing her through the threat of abandonment"

These two are both so fucking crazy

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Lol

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Damn Hina pulled the biggest uno reverse. We all thought she was the innocent victim this whole time too. Shes thoroughly corrupted now.

I love how this manga spits in the face of yuri being ‘the purest form of love’ it’s refreshing to see something besides all rainbows and fluff in yuri. I love effed up relationships like this that are beyond redemption.

the_yuri_fan_1995
20201119_140043
joined Nov 19, 2020

Blimey

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Delicious!

Images%20(20)%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2021

nah, NAHHHHHH fuck this, this is cute and all but this is some Psycho bitchass, but it doesn't mean i'll stop reading this, no no no, I just want me some good Horror yuri but like.. DAAAAAAAMN.

also this, THIS looks like Stockholm Syndrome, she definitely has Stockholm Syndrome for sure.

joined Dec 10, 2017

also this, THIS looks like Stockholm Syndrome, she definitely has Stockholm Syndrome for sure.

Which one? Lmao

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No it's not. Battered Wife Syndrome maybe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.