Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Preciously rotten.

joined Jun 8, 2020

90% yaoi manga 10% yuri, not good u_u

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Precious!!!

Sounding like a broken record but thanks Daphie’s for another wonderful and hilarious ch!

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Precious!!!

Sounding like a broken record but thanks Daphie’s for another wonderful and hilarious ch!

I like how editor-san is posing similarly to Aizawa, implying that she had a similar reaction. Or at least that's how I'm taking it, because it's the more amusing interpretation.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Looks like she might have an editor eager to sign her when she does eventually try to get published. Nice :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just have to realize your true source of inspiration.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those were some pretty fun chapters.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Very happy to see that Ai-san and Misumi-san are appreciated here too!

I had forgotten about dynasty-scans who contacted me about posting the chapters here! I'll try to keep tabs on this comments page at least! Chapter 14 will come in later when I've managed to catch my breath after catching up on so many chapters in 4 months (worked on this almost non-stop, when i'm not at my day job, or didn't have one of my regular series popping up a chapter, lol!)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I had forgotten about dynasty-scans who contacted me about posting the chapters here! I'll try to keep tabs on this comments page at least! Chapter 14 will come in later when I've managed to catch my breath after catching up on so many chapters in 4 months (worked on this almost non-stop, when i'm not at my day job, or didn't have one of my regular series popping up a chapter, lol!)

Thank you so much for scanlating this series, is by far one of the best yuri that I've read lately.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Three more chapters of God-tier work! Thank you so much Sato-san for writing it and Daphie-san for scanlations!

lol i sound like Ai-san xD

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Three more chapters of God-tier work! Thank you so much Sato-san for writing it and Daphie-san for scanlations!

You'd need to type out a few more paragraphs worth of praise to get to Ai's level :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You'd need to type out a few more paragraphs worth of praise to get to Ai's level :P

And use longer sentences.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Thank you so much for scanlating this series, is by far one of the best yuri that I've read lately.

Agreed, thanks Daphie’s for the hard and wonderful work (especially on this series with walls of texts/so much dialogue)!

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Lmao madoromi is such a colossal bitch throughout, almost charming in a way

Usually characters like that mellow out as it goes on or become tsunderes but madoromi hates ai equally as much as she did when she met her

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

finally started reading this and it is so adorable... thanks for all the hard work scanlating... so much text... you must be a godly scanlator... no even more powerful than that!! a celestial being...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This might be my favourite ongoing series. It's so fluffy and chill, but there's a lot around the edges to suggest that it's not "just" fluffy and chill. Really nice mix, Sato is great.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

finally started reading this and it is so adorable... thanks for all the hard work scanlating... so much text... you must be a godly scanlator... no even more powerful than that!! a celestial being...

Thanks that is so sweet to say, I love it when people do an Ai-san's choubun kansou, teehee

I'm about to step back into that chapter 14, Kami eshi JK's next in line in my shop! (After I've finished a chapter of a new one, with yuri as well BTW people, it's called Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi No Revival Game)

joined Aug 8, 2020

Madoromi needs to fuck right off.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm pretty sure that's karma, Madoromi. Still, as big as Ai's insecurities are, I feel like Madoromi really isn't a threat to Ai and Misumi's relationship, no matter how hard she tries to be one. Also seeing random fujoshi reacting to Ai and Misumi flirting never gets old.

Also I'm kinda relieved at the last few pages; when I skimmed over the raws I thought Ai was getting in trouble for kissing her underage girlfriend in public like that, but no, she's just getting nervous about talking about her love life with her highschool friends - which, to be fair, could still lead to drama (but probably won't).

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

AND THEY KISS¡¡¡¡¡¡

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

^ YES!!!!!!!

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

More blushing coming...

joined Nov 14, 2014

The KISS finally happened! I really did not expect that Ai-san would do it tbh!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We have a kiss. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.