Forum › I Can't Focus on Class With My Idol Next to Me! discussion

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Adoro los finales felices

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I guess you guys haven't realized the mc is yandere as well.

What makes u say that?¿

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Unless this manga eventually gets a comedy tag, I think I'm going to be sweating the entire time I read this

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

There's nothing yandere about her in the first two chapters at least.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Okay whos gonna die?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Kinda hoping the idol is a yandere too... A yandere for the MC

joined Apr 24, 2015

What makes u say that?¿

Her obsession with the idol and the fact she claimed her as hers. If you know yandere characters then it's pretty obvious. All she's missing is the emotionless eyes.

What makes u say that?¿

Her obsession with the idol and the fact she claimed her as hers. If you know yandere characters then it's pretty obvious. All she's missing is the emotionless eyes.

Unless I completely missed something, you've misread the comic. The "MY Chihiro-chan" text is from the actual yandere, not the protagonist.

joined Jun 12, 2019

maybe it’ll get darker later on bc like..

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

maybe it’ll get darker later on bc like..

Honestly that wouldn’t surprise me, though it can go in any direction...I wouldn’t mind if this turns into Comedy or even pulling a twist like the two yandere as endgame (the idol does look like their #1 cheerleader in ch1 cover).

The handshake event mentioned in credits reminds me of the infamous handshake coupon scene in Aggretsuko...

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

hey maayas gonna get ink in her mouth.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

What makes u say that?¿

Unless I completely missed something, you've misread the comic. The "MY Chihiro-chan" text is from the actual yandere, not the protagonist.

I second this, it took me some several seconds to realize this

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

What makes u say that?¿

I second this, it took me some several seconds to realize this

To be fair, it's partly the author's fault for switching narrators between pages two and three of the first chapter, and then waiting until the last page to show us what they'd done. Bold plot twist, or cheating? You decide...

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Is it wrong of me to say that I want something bad to happen to the Yandere.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is it wrong of me to say that I want something bad to happen to the Yandere.

Given the crazy threats and physical violence, no imo. It's a shame she's a psycho though.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Uhh girl I think you need mental help. She acting a lot like your typical obsessive and creepy k-pop stan -_-"
Anyways, imagine if MC x yandere is the actual endgame and that the idol is just a wingwoman lol.

last edited at Jan 9, 2021 8:55PM

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

oh my oh my… interesting

joined May 30, 2020

Um... Chihiro is cute and all but much like everyone else, ALL ABOARD THE MC X YANDERE TRAIN!!!

joined May 30, 2020

Kinda hoping the idol is a yandere too... A yandere for the MC

I kinda like this twist tho. But like maybe a spin later on with MC x Yandere and then Idol chan instantly becomes Yander for MC

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

the hypocrisy-

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Okay, but what the heck. Chihiro is absolutely adorable, I can see the hype.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Oh nice hand on face, that's progress for the yandere x mc ship XD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think MC is really relatable. The conflict of "acting natural" yet unsure if you can since you are a fan is done well. I think MC is doing a good job of respecting the idol's space after the whole pseudo handshake thing lol.

Yesss now the real fun begins! Let the Yandere x MC ship set sail!

joined Apr 24, 2015

Seriously? People were really doubting the mc as a yandere. She's clearly one but just not a confrontational or combative one like the rival. Each chapter shows this.

If anything, the idol might be one or become one herself.

Seriously? People were really doubting the mc as a yandere. She's clearly one but just not a confrontational or combative one like the rival. Each chapter shows this.

If anything, the idol might be one or become one herself.

Well those are some nice headcanons ya got there

To reply you must either login or sign up.