Forum › The Bizarre Pair discussion

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

And did you happen to read my reply to UANAJC ? I clearly state how there's nothing wrong with their post. If they dislike the things Dynasty has been uploading recently then they can say so if they want.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SF posted:

And did you happen to read my reply to UANAJC ? I clearly state how there's nothing wrong with their post. If they dislike the things Dynasty has been uploading recently then they can say so if they want.

Sure did. It was completely irrelevant. It's one thing to criticize a chapter because you didn't enjoy it if you at least give valid criticism. It's another altogether if you just shit all over something because you don't like it and imply it shouldn't even be uploaded because you didn't enjoy it. That is just unwarranted entitlement and they deserve to be called out on it.

If they want to criticize the chapters Dynasty has been uploading lately this is not the thread to do it in the first place and they need to give well thought out rationality for that reason past something as inane and unhelpful as "What the fuck is wrong with Dynasty lately?" Or... Simply shut up and read something they enjoy instead seeing as this was a popular upload so a great many people utterly disagree with them on this so whining about it wouldn't even accomplish anything anyways.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

SF posted:

That defeats the entire purpose of the forum you fucking idiot. If everyone just held their tongue over things they disliked and just sang praises of the things they liked then there wouldn't be much discussion would there?

Did you happen to read the post they made that started this off? It was a post asking what is wrong with Dynasty lately implying that uploading that stuff like this shouldn't be here because they don't like it. The obvious solution to that is to not read it rather than whining about it to people who couldn't care less. Derp.

Oh, please, please, PLEASE! Show me in any of my comments where did I say "This comic should not be in Dynasty". Please, sweetheart, show me when I used these exactly same words. And since you are extremely predictable I even know you'll say I "implied" it. Seriously? Wow. You are reading so much into a very short sentence that you are burning out half of your brain cells (And trust me, there weren't that many to begin with).

And as I told you before with my Samuel L. Jackson comment I don't have a magical ability to know if I'll like a work before reading it. Like normal people I had to read it to know if I would like it. And I didn't. It's just that simple. I decided to give the manga a shot, it wasn't good to me and I expressed myself. Now, if my comment somehow enraged your fragile little mental state, flash news! I. Don't. Care.

Stop overeacting (extremely so) to a comment with barely 10 words in.

On a second thought, now that I can see your avatar of a stupidly mad Madoka, it suits your personality quite well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cripes, give it a rest already.

This nonsense should have been over with in two posts, max. Person doesn't like it, other person says okay and moves on, what's so hard about that?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

What do I read eating my popcorn... Oh right.

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

I'll be honest I wish there's more of this <3

85185_57478
joined Jan 9, 2018

Hm I would say the dark haired girl is a sociopath and the blonde haired girl is a sadist. Interesting.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Man, i want more of this

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

What even...... why did I read this?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Because it good 10/10

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I like this.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I like this.

Me too.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 10:37AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I like this.

Me too.

Me 3

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this was funny as hell i love these two weird ass girls

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This was funny for what it was, weird premise for a 4koma but totally pulled it off

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

gives me the sadomi vibes

joined Jul 20, 2016

Where is the rest? Someone pls translate

DynastyMaker
Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

It's adorable in a bizarre way

To reply you must either login or sign up.