Forum › The Bizarre Pair discussion

This is great. I think like this occasionally, in a non serious mannor at least.

^ One hundredth post.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

WTF. I have a feeling that I've already read this before on Dynasty.
Freaking Dejavu.

joined Aug 14, 2015

Psychopath yuri, well I'll be...

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

It is finally here! This is the best, lol! I like how most of the time, Yumi seems normal compared to Aya, and then you get reminded that she is just as mental~ Best pair, lmao!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

FINE

joined Dec 4, 2016

This is disgusting, the half assed pairing just for the sake of yuri, just piss me off more.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Third panel is the best face.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm just posting in this thread, just wondering how many Dynasty users I could kill if I opened fire from right here.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's kind of difficult to tell which German butcher is meant in the search history. Germany has quite a few.

15_14 abd 24_22 were definitely the best, in my opinion.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I don't know about you all, but it seems a bit farfetched that Yumi gleaned that Aya was into serial killers based on her identification of those searches as being serial killer-related. Pogo the Clown sounds innocuous enough (well, at least it did before I looked it up), but the rest sound obviously serial killer-y to me... but, whatever, it was worth it to kickstart this beautiful, super innocent series.

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 12:58PM

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

Woah, i didn't think this would appear on dynasty.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Why is the title misspelled?

I don't now why I liked this.

Because crazy infects. It is like a mix between the Dark Side and a zombie contagion.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_bizzare_pair_chapters_01_26#5

I once had a similar dream

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But where is the yuri?

Cannibalism doesn't count.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011
joined Mar 25, 2013

Aren't a few pages misplaced? The 'dream' ones aren't supposed to be connected?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No, they're in order how they were on pixiv.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Why is the title misspelled?

Some bastard edited the title without saying anything to make me look stupid. It used to say "The Bizzare Pair", I swear!

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Okay, this is weird as hell, but I'm really amused by it.

@kittykoo2 what's the source of your Reimu avatar?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Interesting duo.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I don't even know if I can read all of this, it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I don't even know if I can read all of this, it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

It's no lie that basically everyone has those fleeting thoughts of how many people they could kill and get away with it, and such. However, these girls do have those thoughts a bit too frequently to not be a little unhinged.

To reply you must either login or sign up.