Forum › Lilies Are in Full Bloom discussion

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

The SFX on this one looks absolutely insane, thanks a lot for the hard work.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Nice

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I think the title should be "The Lilies Bloom in Profusion."

But it's a beautiful sight either way.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This story bothers me, its just a passive person being taken advantage of by a degenerate

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 7:27PM

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

The first two chapters were okay but this one we really have a rapey vibe going on :/
Satoko don't take no as an answer. She force her desire on Masumi and she justified her act with the fact that she make her cum. Really the archetype of a rapper. Is this publish on a Hentai Magazine ?

Tags:*insane amount of hand holding*

Me: blushes how lewd.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The first two chapters were okay but this one we really have a rapey vibe going on :/
Satoko don't take no as an answer. She force her desire on Masumi and she justified her act with the fact that she make her cum. Really the archetype of a rapper. Is this publish on a Hentai Magazine ?

I think it's pretty harsh to generalize all rappers in this way.

Img_20210205_074921
joined Jun 7, 2020

Thank you for the new chapter and Merry Christmas everyone

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

^^ I agree.

joined Feb 1, 2017

^^ I agree.

I think they meant rapist

last edited at Dec 26, 2020 9:30AM

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I just made a melting up of two different language but you get me.

^^ I agree.

yes

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Auntie’s neck on the last panel, oh my

joined Dec 22, 2020

she just too energetic haha i wonder if her sis already know about her kid n lil sis

joined May 3, 2014

This story bothers me, its just a passive person being taken advantage of by a degenerate

true, the only reason I still read this one is that at least the artwork ain’t too “hentai” with the stupid “I get ramed by a dick” face, it’s hard to get some really nice NSFW Yuri without having the dumb art style of straight hentai (I mean the low quality or weird shit that happens in hentai).

ugh my mind set when I read yuri is that when I read English Lesbian Novels, I expect at least 1 tastefull “love making” sceen but that’s had to find in Yuri given the fact that most of stories are between school girls

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

I don't care if it's already rape or a prelude to it. In the end, she's grown up and physically stronger, but she just lets go of anything. I still like it :)

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This story is fine if you take it as a yuri hentai and not much else, however i really hope the next chapter we get some development of the characters. You can only make so many chapters of the young girl taking advantage of the adult before it becomes boring.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Tbh I think it’s pretty obvious from the sex to story percentage that this series is meant to be mostly hentai, so story progression and character development is definitely going to be slow. I really like this series because I feel as if there’s a severe lack of good yuri hentai. For those who like series where it’s mostly story but still have some nsfw, I’d recommend Korean works rather than Japanese manga where it’s either full fluff or full sex (there are ones where there is like one scene in a fluff manga where they have sex but like, I meant a story like What Does the Fox Say where mature themes are used more often while not blocking story progression) Also, none rapey sex in hentai is pretty rare, and although I would definitely feel uncomfortable if it was irl, I have a larger tolerance range when it is used in fictional stories. Maybe the characters agreed to have this kind of play but the artist didn’t draw it out or something (I’m not referring to this series).

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

She's making a complete wreck of her auntie

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Lmao!!!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I just made a melting up of two different language but you get me.

^^ I agree.

yes

Lol chill. Just playin'.

last edited at Dec 27, 2020 12:08AM

joined Dec 1, 2020

Those hickeys on Ch. 3 is clearly... work of art!

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

HAHAHA so, Auntie admitted she wanted to say yes to her niece but the age gap is too far.

Beautiful hickeys on last panel btw definitely piece of art.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

they're watching alice in borderland

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

On the contrary, Masumi is the one at fault in this situation. There is no rape here. She's agreed to everything. In fact the only reason they're still doing it is because she said she wanted to, even though Satoko was all ready to give up in chapter 1. Masumi is the one using her niece's love to attain sexual satisfaction without having the courage to stare being a lesbian in the face and return the affection she's being given. I hope to see that change, but in the meantime let's stop the bullshit of pretending Satoko is the one "taking advantage".

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

What a way to start my morning. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.