Forum › Posts by Cassian

Cassian
joined Dec 22, 2020

Kase need to take yamada seriously.. She not a joke u can't use an excuse "sorry i had to cancel our dinner bcuz my friend is grumpy" wth??

Cassian
joined Dec 22, 2020

It's weird for Yamada to not mad..kase literally use their relationship as bet..what do u feel if u found out ur gf date u because she won a bet with her friends?? Or live with u bcuz she won a bet or married u bcuz of bet..ohh damn i would furious am i a joke

Cassian
joined Dec 22, 2020

After all the trouble looking for the property n deep thinking which to choose n boom!! Kase destroy it for shitty race sigh sometimes the smallest matter is the most important matter

joined Dec 22, 2020

She gonna get pregnant for sure SMH... teenagers remember use condoms

joined Dec 22, 2020

She gonna got pregnant for sure

Cassian
joined Dec 22, 2020

She so cute get her mommy a wife n she has her lil wife too

joined Dec 22, 2020

oh this is a great ending short but full of sweet im happy

Cassian
Liberty discussion 29 Apr 14:01
joined Dec 22, 2020

call me old school or whatever but for me sex is something exclusive u did with someone u love or special if not dating... not with EX well i stop reading this the moment she have sex with that shitty ex of her i wish Liz happiness in hell! maki date me i will cherish u till i died! move on! n live well don't be such a dog that follow stupid owner!

joined Dec 22, 2020

there should be rape tag she literally rape them

joined Dec 22, 2020

she just too energetic haha i wonder if her sis already know about her kid n lil sis

Cassian
Semelparous discussion 22 Dec 23:48
joined Dec 22, 2020

they so lucky she show her true self early before they start moving their plan to invade.. yorino will be fine it's all about her anyway so no way she died

joined Dec 22, 2020

this is nice unexpectedly since 8tje title sais taboo so i get a feeling it's gonna end badly but it's not

Cassian
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 16:02
joined Dec 22, 2020

yuzu didn't wear the ring too
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_july_19th#19
not on her neck not on her fingers soooooooo what Mei is seeing is!? the rings or........???
i have been reading citrus since highschool and now i already graduated from college gosh