Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

joined Mar 5, 2016

she's hired as a "wolf butler"? that's her profession? ... i wonder what sheep butlers do...

joined Mar 19, 2020

I see that the next Itou Hachi has made something pretty good. Now we just have to wait for her signature slavery undertones and stories that get progressively more fucked up (in an interesting way but you might obviously think differently...)!

I remember when everyone considered Itou Hachi as the captain of the cute ships...ahh, almost feels like a different lifetime.

Itou Hachi's cute ships are nice and all, but some darker stuff is nice from time to time as well... this doesn't seem like it'll actually get dark, but who knows, maybe it will.

Lmao maybe itou hachi had to keep it light because most of her love interests weren’t older than twelve.

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sheep_princess_in_wolfs_clothing_ch03#20

Poor maid didnt get noticed by the two because their gay is too strong

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Sakaku looks jealous. Seems like the biggest wolves are the most useless lesbians.

Nah, that wolf queen was about to devour the princess before she got clamjammed.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Saw this on twitter a couple of days ago, so happy to see it on here

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

It's always the quiet ones

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Fun fact: 99% of all castles appearing in manga are actually the exact same castle.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

cute!!!!!!

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

@ Nya-chan You can see her breasts in quite a few panels (below her clothes) - very noticable in her first panel- and even naked boobs in several panels. And I thought her face looked more feminine than masculine.

I agree there are a lot of pannels when its not obvious though - and it would be better if they made it clearer by actualy saying her gender at the start..

You do realize that 'Aki' is a female name, right? Readers in Japan would've gotten all the information they needed right there, removing any need for the author to grab a megaphone go, "This here is a woh-mun." Plus, she's not even all that butch. Y'all need to learn to appreciate androgyny instead of going, "She doesn't seem female enough on panel #5 of page 14 because I couldn't see her double D honkers and be assured that this yuri series doesn't feature a guy." People like to present in different ways, and women who dress in suits and have androgynous, angular features are extremely popular with lesbians, both in Japan and in the West. It's a veritable cultural phenomenon- look up otokoyaku from the Takarazuka Revue.

Seconded! We need more androgynous characters in yuri that doesn't need to have big tiddies in order to be seen as female. Besides, one panel is enough to show you that basic knowledge.

last edited at Dec 24, 2020 5:18AM

joined Jul 19, 2020

cute

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

maid chan is so cute pls give her a gf

joined Apr 6, 2019

she's hired as a "wolf butler"? that's her profession? ... i wonder what sheep butlers do...

They bottom?

joined Dec 18, 2016

I hope they don't lobe her head off

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

0 to 99 by page #18 (Chapter 1).

I presume they'll get to 100 soon enough :->

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This art is adorable.

55a20608b2e40f2ed7d556f190487535
joined Sep 23, 2020

Is it just me or are all the characters floofs?

joined Oct 12, 2017

Fun fact: 99% of all castles appearing in manga are actually the exact same castle.

Holy cow, you're right. :0

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Big F

So.. they didn’t do the do? ):

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Hhhh Akiiii be more honest with your feelings damn girl

Otherwise, I'm just so happy when they blush and spend time together, it's just so cute X3

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Holy cow, you're right. :0

Oh, God. We were so not ready to know that...

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Can we talk about how the book Momo was reading about dating had a girl x girl couple? :0 That answers the previously raised question about how they are seen in this society... that or maybe it is time to add the “404 men not found” tag? xD

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I don't know why, but I give Aki Nana-sama's voice, it just clicked.
Anyway, looks cute and fluffy, will keep an eye for this one.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

A series just full of sweetness. Plus the art is really cute and good. Added to my list

joined Jan 22, 2015

This chapter was just pure delight. We start with the queen, whom I am hereby dubbing MILF of the year, and end with some gorgeous character outfits and wonderful blushing faces.

To reply you must either login or sign up.