Forum › Wrapped Around My Finger discussion

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

What the fuck ist this ending

joined Dec 5, 2018

damn Ouch

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Namori!!!??? I'm glad it was NSFW but damn the angst came in hard and fast. I feel like Chiaki won't be forgetting miss Ayane's touch anytime soon. 1 year is still a long as time to be with someone. Still feel really bad for Ayane tho it's gonna be hard to get attached to anyone else even after she retires from her job.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

NAMORI??? NSFW???
Can I have my heart back in one whole piece plz.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What a legend

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ouch. Did someone just stab me?

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

PAIN i kept expecting a twist at the end b/c i missed the aaangst tag ;-;

joined Apr 6, 2018

????

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

"someone" "that person" "they" "a coworker"
I couldn't pinpoint the gender of the one Chiaki has fallen for. I figure it was written like that on purpose?

It would really add insult to injury if she plans to marry a man... ᗒ_ᗕ

That's exactly what it is. Even if she doesn't say "him" the way she talks about her crush is 100% typical Japanese girl describing a potential bf.

Clearly she thinks of Ayane as a very dear friend, one with whom you'd even celebrate the anniversary of meeting for the first time. But for serious stuff, like marriage and living happily forever, she wants a breeder.
Saddest thing is: I can't really find any fault with the solidity of this plot... unless being too realistic is a fault.

But why would you rent a lesbian if you are into guys?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^I feel that resolving this argument would be like trying to work out who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is, but here's something to think about: why is Ayane the only person Chiaki can talk about this with? Marriage isn't normally seen as something to be embarrassed about...

joined Jul 22, 2014

Sound like a clean break sigh

joined Jan 14, 2020

Have you heard of bisexuals?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I kinda disagree with that as it connotes that bisexual women would naturally "revert back" to heterosexual coupling once they've had their fill of lesbian experience. Irl, there have been bisexual women in long-term homosexual relationships. Some bisexual men like theater actor Alan Cumming were first in hetero marriages for a long time, then afterward sought to be with men.

This particular idea (a negative stereotype) is one of the reasons why there seems to be bad blood between lesbians and bisexual women.

I posit that rather than a bisexual, she's someone who's "bi-curious" : (adjective)
(of a heterosexual person) interested in having a sexual experience with a person of the same sex.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 4:40AM

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

there are only a select handful of yuri prostitution mangas that fills my heart, but this one just does the opposite...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I kinda disagree with that as it connotes that bisexual women would naturally "revert back" to heterosexual coupling once they've had their fill of lesbian experience. Irl, there have been bisexual women in long-term homosexual relationships. Some bisexual men like theater actor Alan Cumming were first in hetero marriages for a long time, then afterward sought to be with men.

This particular idea (a negative stereotype) is one of the reasons why there seems to be bad blood between lesbians and bisexual women.

I posit that rather than a bisexual, she's someone who's "bi-curious" : (adjective)
(of a heterosexual person) interested in having a sexual experience with a person of the same sex.

I think you're making a couple huge assumptions here. First, the person asking if they'd heard of bisexuals said nothing resembling what you went on about. You somehow extrapolated that meaning all on your own. Second, she's clearly not bi-curious anymore, because she's had sex with this woman numerous times. She's bisexual, and whether from her own choice or societal pressure, she decided to get married to someone of the opposite sex. Being bisexual does not eliminate preferences.

last edited at Dec 28, 2020 11:03AM

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Mar 27, 2020

This is why I don’t like stories with prostitution

lesbian prostitution still pure btw

doesn't not work for bisexual

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I think you're making a couple huge assumptions here. First, the person asking if they'd heard of bisexuals said nothing resembling what you went on about. You somehow extrapolated that meaning all on your own.

I didn't mean to make it sound like that. But irl, bisexuals wouldn't "rent" lesbians. Maybe depending on where you are but from where I am bisexual women do in fact face such negative stereotypes i.e just playing with lesbians or in some cases with other lesbians and "questioning".

Second, she's clearly not bi-curious anymore, because she's had sex with this woman numerous times. She's bisexual, and whether from her own choice or societal pressure, she decided to get married to someone of the opposite sex.

Bicurious people can sleep with whoever they want and how many times they want. There's no reason to see them as stopping from being bi-curious just cuz they seem to have preferred this over that for some periods of time. To be fair though, only the person themselves can declare where they're at in terms of their sexuality.

At best, bi-curiosity can be seen as belonging to within the sexuality spectrum, something that's not completely gray, white, or black. Just like homoflexible or heteroflexible.

https://www.liveabout.com/what-does-bi-curious-mean-1415628

After all, sexual experimentation or exploration is a lifelong experience.

Being bisexual does not eliminate preferences.

Same thing with being bi-curious.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:22AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Your definition of bi-curious seems to be something of your own creation. I've never in my life heard of someone who's had multiple sexual experiences with someone of the same sex still calling themselves bi-curious, unless you're talking about this Onion article. At a certain point - that point being that you've had the experience and want to do it again - you're just bisexual.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:40AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Your definition of bi-curious seems to be something of your own creation. I've never in my life heard of someone who's had multiple sexual experiences with someone of the same sex still calling themselves bi-curious, unless you're talking about this Onion article. At a certain point, you're just bisexual.

Not my own definition. And I don't get the point of mentioning a satirical website. I don't see in bi-curiosity anything that can be considered satirical unless you see some experiences in real-life as satirical and therefore can't be real.

It's not my problem that this thing is something novel to you. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Since you're obviously not able to understand the link between the Onion article and someone who insists on calling themselves bi-curious when they no longer are, here's a link to an actual article that might help you with that. Someone continuing to call themselves bi-curious after numerous sexual encounters that they continue to instigate is just denial.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Ugh. This is just... too bad they are cute.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:03PM

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

I don't see in bi-curiosity anything that can be considered satirical unless you see some experiences in real-life as satirical and therefore can't be real.

Someone continuing to call themselves bi-curious after numerous sexual encounters that they continue to instigate is just denial.

Interesting differences of thought here.

At the end of the day we can't really tell cuz these sexual labels as far as I'm concerned are all based on the person themselves i.e self-reported, based on how they see themselves which I think is fine. Plus, the story's fictional one shot anyway so it's limited to the view of the readers.

It's dangerous to deny someone's existence just cuz we don't agree with the definition they came up with. Some don't even use the term "denial" instead they use "delusional".

Words evolve anyhow depending on what people do with them.

It's also not quite right to assume someone's sexuality and then lock them in some box.

As for this story, the whole premise sucks. Lily Blooms Addled's is better.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:15PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Prescribing your own meaning to words that only exist on Urban Dictionary is fine. Actual words that have actual definitions in dictionaries can't be treated like this.

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

The duality of Namori.

To reply you must either login or sign up.