Forum › Nisekoi Boyfriend discussion

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Wow, everything just escalated quickly, still enjoyed though.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

WTF WAS THAT ENDING. WTF WAS THAT. WHAT. WHAAT. Keita was a cool character in terms of he wasn't a fan of the girls attention but then at the same time he kind of liked it and didn't take the piss with it, and then he tells him about being bullied and WHAT WHAT ditch all those girls and be with me forever because I've been stalking you and stealing your shit and ITS ALL SO ROMANTIC WHAT WHAT #RAGE #YAOIRAGE

and then whats with the sudden UKE MODE at the end with love hearts and 'this sounds fucking terrifying but if its with him ITS NOT SO BAD' #rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh

these first two chapters were super sweet and then it just goes back to manipulative horrible yaoi where they want to break each other for having slender bodies and stalk them and take advantage of them UGH YAOI WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME HATE YOU

You have yet to experience the wonderful feeling of being completely dominated <3

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

This is why I don't read yaoi. YURI MOE FOR LIFE!! I never had a thing for yaoi, and have been looking for one that would change my opinion and thought this was it but....no.

joined May 3, 2014

This is why I don't read yaoi. YURI MOE FOR LIFE!! I never had a thing for yaoi, and have been looking for one that would change my opinion and thought this was it but....no.

Mwahahahahaahaahahaaha........that's way Yuri WINS for SURE!!!!

well i never read any yaoi manga.....but i was going to read the comments..... :3 and i don't think i will ever have a thing for it ^.^

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I liked the art. I guess. The character designs were a bit redundant.

Not touching that story with a thousand foot pole, though. Christ.

joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow those two stories about "abnormal" guys and particulary the last one creeped me out...

WTH was that ending?

I mean even if I was in love with someone if that person told me he was stalking me and manipulating others in order to be alone with me I would be scared O.o (That dude also had a knife while saying all of this Xo)

I would leave him and never look behind me XD

I think stalking is pretty scary by itself but this was SO wrong!
Plus I can understand you want to tease your lover but that was too much.

Now I have to go read a good fluffy yuri to make up for this.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 10:38AM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

WTF WAS THAT ENDING. WTF WAS THAT. WHAT. WHAAT. Keita was a cool character in terms of he wasn't a fan of the girls attention but then at the same time he kind of liked it and didn't take the piss with it, and then he tells him about being bullied and WHAT WHAT ditch all those girls and be with me forever because I've been stalking you and stealing your shit and ITS ALL SO ROMANTIC WHAT WHAT #RAGE #YAOIRAGE

and then whats with the sudden UKE MODE at the end with love hearts and 'this sounds fucking terrifying but if its with him ITS NOT SO BAD' #rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh

these first two chapters were super sweet and then it just goes back to manipulative horrible yaoi where they want to break each other for having slender bodies and stalk them and take advantage of them UGH YAOI WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME HATE YOU

You have yet to experience the wonderful feeling of being completely dominated <3

Consent is key, friend.

joined Sep 30, 2013

They should have stayed with the gender bending/crossdressing element i absolutely hate regular yaoi was very disappointed but oh well thats life

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And again, I have yet to encounter a yaoi that holds a candle to Mainichi Seitan. Not that I'm looking tremendously hard, but still.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wanted more of the first story T-T (Megumi-chaaaaaaan!)

Yeah, them continuing on was what I hoped would happen, but drop the misunderstanding angle. There's only so far you can go with that. One reason I liked Prunus Girl and Reversible was that everyone knew what was up from the start, and you didn't get as much of those old tropes (although Prunus Girl handled them really well when they did crop up).

joined Apr 19, 2013

No more hentai and yaoi, please

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Thanks for saving me my friend.
Sailing on the same boat here. Haven't seen one yaoi manga that would make me like it even just a little.
Now I guess, no need for me to read this one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Thanks for saving me my friend.
Sailing on the same boat here. Haven't seen one yaoi manga that would make me like it even just a little.
Now I guess, no need for me to read this one.

The first two chapters are just fine if you haven't already read them. It's the other unrelated chapters that everyone is saying are bad.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

no

joined May 2, 2014

Oh My gOSH , kyaaaa !!!!! as fujoshi I have to say this is the most cuteeeeeee yoai manga that I had ever read after love stage now this is going to be one of my favs <3 thank uuuu for putting this here u are awesome !! made my day <3 moreeeeeeee plllz

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 11:46AM

joined May 2, 2014

I think stalking is pretty scary by itself but this was SO wrong

Been stalked by HOT sexy as hell girl/guy I don't miiiindddd that at allllll XD lol

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

People see yuri and no one bats an eye. People see yaoi and everybody loses their mind...

no

Hahaha

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The rest of the series is completely unrelated.

Disregard that I suck cocks.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Try Natsuyasumi if you guys like/interested in crossdressing yaoi.
h-anime

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 5:47PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Try Natsuyasumi if you guys like/interested in crossdressing yaoi.

Reading this now.

joined Aug 1, 2013

"After this they had a ton of sex." Haha!

I don't normally ready Yaoi, but this one is just too funny to pass up.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Somehow, I'm okay with most of this, even though it's yaoi.

Except for chapters 4 and 5.
Chapter 4, my God, the guy is into little boys. LITTLE BOYS. CHILDREN! You guys saw the pedophile checking out the young visitors too, right? I'm creeped out.
But I'll admit, the "LOOK! We bought matching rings!" was kinda funny.
And chapter 5, the guy was a freaking stalker.
I can't even. Sometimes yaoi is just... -__-

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 9:14PM

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

I... I'm not lying here! I still have yet to betrayed the path of lily! But this is so...umm cute? Ah, I'm hooked, I want something like this moooooore!

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I'm definitely with khasak. Chapters 4 and 5 creeped me right the fuck out. well honestly the chapter before that bothered me a lot too. The only one that didn't bother me were the crossdressing chapters. In fact can we just cut out all those middle one shots?

ugh.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I never knew I was so into crossdressing

To reply you must either login or sign up.