Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Disregard that I suck cocks.

http://www.hahgay.com/

joined Nov 29, 2014

Awesome

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Wtf I just reread this and chapter 5 is soooo good. I never saw that coming. Sure it's a bit creepy but that twist at the end was amazing I can't be the only one who feels this way???

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Damn, was this great. I was kinda bothered by the fact that all the light-haired dudes looked pretty much the same and that I can't even remember anyone's names, but it was still great.

Hanao-kun from Chapter 4 kinda reminds me of Kuzu no Honkai's Mugi. But, you know, the guy in KnH is a total asshole while Hanao is... just mostly an asshole even though their tastes are pretty much the same. As far as I'm concerned, it's okay for a dude to fall in love with another dude 'cause of his ahem "small and weak childish body that looks like it would snap" but pretty damn squicky in any other case. But, yeah, in conclusion, their relationship is so fucking cute.

That yandere guy from Chapter 5 was amazing. Yandere are the best, I want more gay yandere in my life (well, not in my actual life, that'd be pretty bothersome, but in manga and anime and all that).

Soooo, this is the second yaoi manga I read after Prunus Girl (with the exception of the yaoi portions of Usotsuki Lily and that gay harem one-shot thing)... both crossdressing yaoi things. Not that there's anything wrong with crossdressing, of course, I'm actually surprised by how turned on I am by gay guys crossdressing, but, still, I'd like to read a cute, smutty yaoi thing without crossdressing sometime...

Chapter 4, my God, the guy is into little boys. LITTLE BOYS. CHILDREN! You guys saw the pedophile checking out the young visitors too, right? I'm creeped out.

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that the first time I read that chapter. Well... as long as it's gay, it's okay... those are my dumb thoughts on the matter anyway.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 1:27PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

No homo

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Yamamoto's art always gets me. The way she does effects (like twinkles near the eyes) and lets details "spill" from one panel to another is very old shoujo style.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 11:27AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

I like it so much but am so scared of what's coming in the second chapter omg...

HHAHAHHA! I totally missed this and now it has a sequel and everything

joined Feb 24, 2019

Came back to reread this after about a year and I gotta say that Meguru and Soutarou are still adorable together. I'm glad the mistaken identity stuff was sorted out the way it was and Soutarou was forced to face his own shortcomings since the misunderstanding was ultimately his fault in the first place. I'll have to read the sequel again next, which I remember having mixed feelings about on my first read through. Hopefully the newer sequel will get translated into english at some point so that I can get more of these two. Last thought: Meguru was a little too harsh with Soutarou when he finally did crossdress himself, but I guess it must've ended up alright given the note beside the last panel.

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 1:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.