Forum › Please discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Much of this story is exactly how I feel when I go through a nice dream with an ex...and then I wake up.

That realization of what you had, what you could've had, what you wished to be, just ceased. But your mind keeps playing it, like a constant curse. Like you're a ghost, bound to a paradise that you could never live in, only watch as it's destroyed. Again and again.

ugh.

fortunately those have been rare.

but yeah that would be a good reason to write/read a story like this.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Now this is how you handle tragedy/drama. It hurts like hell but it's just so darn good. Love it.

joined Dec 25, 2013

Ugh, I was not in the right headspace for a depressing as fuck / tragedy story. Gonna throw off the rest of my day.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Read it again, still one of my favs and always hit me right in the feels

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Forgot about this manga and now it's hitting me again.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I kinda hope someone has the raw for the Avalon Happy Anthology instead of the bitter one lol

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

One of my favorite one shots getting a feature, it hurts so good <3

starlighthanabi
joined Jan 13, 2021

fucked me up. loved it.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Why does this work do not have the tag of "Depressing as fuck" and maybe "aaangst" and perhaps a new one "Removing the will to live after reading" ??

TotemsInTheNight
joined Apr 9, 2021

Why does this work do not have the tag of "Depressing as fuck" and maybe "aaangst" and perhaps a new one "Removing the will to live after reading" ??

As previous comments have discussed, spoilers issue. A reader coming in seeing a "Depressing as fuck" tag might deduce why the girl woke up in the bathtub in the beginning, removing the shock factor of the story. "aaangst" might work though. It's a Sudou Yumi story anyway, these surreal, angsty, tragedy elements are common.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

As previous comments have discussed, spoilers issue. A reader coming in seeing a "Depressing as fuck" tag might deduce why the girl woke up in the bathtub in the beginning, removing the shock factor of the story. "aaangst" might work though. It's a Sudou Yumi story anyway, these surreal, angsty, tragedy elements are common.

Ahhh, I understand now, I also didn't know more of the author until I went and read their stuff, I get it now. thank you

joined May 20, 2018

This one hurts a lot ;-;

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Updating the tags so that it is searchable and can be found with the relevant tags for people looking for similar works. They will be spoilers, but most readers who will read this serendipitously already have

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 5:53PM

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

back to this fav after 2 years. still hurts. still one of the best.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I didn't come back but it was part of my featured novels. I'm glad I clicked on this even with the new tags cause I think of this story A LOT. I normally don't click on angst, depressing, or tragedy tags but I wanted to see where this went. I knew this story the moment I saw the bathtub scene and decided to reread this. Reading this again after 5 years made me realize this story was even sadder than the first time I read it. I originally thought that the promise to meet at the beach was true only to realize it was part of her dream. Along with a few other things but I need to sort them out first along with my feelings because I can't put them into words.

To reply you must either login or sign up.