Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Miyako still has the reflex to bark when Hana calls her "Miyako" :)) I'm dead.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont get why Hana is mad at the end- shouldnt she be happy Miyako says she better without an outfit?
She could assume from that that she doesn't need to cosplay any more?

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^ the way I read it, Miyako seems to have implied that Hana is better naked. So Hana is right to be a little mad.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Maybe it's a translation thing, but yeah, it seems to me like Hana is completely overreacting. Based on the phrasing, I didn't even consider that Miyako would be talking about Hana being better naked. Her reaction does imply that, though. Anyone seen the raws and know if the original wording was different?

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 11:18PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Miyako got so close to making a fursuit

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@TctyaDDK It didnt read like that to me- Hana and the other girls woulda been more shocked / angry- and also No way Miyako would suggest she was better naked either, imo.

But maybe how it was said in Japanese meant it COULD be intereted that way, even though it wasnt how she meant it- so Hana is more mad at Miyako's poor turn of phrase that has a double meaning, but knows she isnt really saying she'd be better naked?

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 12:36AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, one could also simply see this as Hana actually liking the costumes now, but if I really think about it, the most likely explanation is simply that no costumes means no snacks. :D

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- I did think about that- its just strange for her to say she has to go in a cage for real for suggesting it lol- I'd expect a more torn between happy and sad kinda response that was less mad..

But yeah, Hana HAS worried about loosing her sweets if she doesn't have to cosplay before - even if she says she doesn't like it.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 9:36AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This has nothing to do with Hana liking the costumes or not, but some scenes kinda imply she is starting to like Miyako (unfortunately I didn't save the link to any)

joined Sep 13, 2018

would koko share the same cage in jail as miyako?

joined Jul 26, 2016

would koko share the same cage in jail as miyako?

At least 'round here pedophiles and similar are sequestered in a separate wing from the general prison population (for their own safety) so probably not.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mya-mom X Noa-mom is kinda happening there XD

joined Jan 6, 2017

Also Mya x Hana-mum

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Speaking of Mot Her's Day, I wonder if we can ever expect some spicy yuri doujins featuring the moms?

I wonder how they'll feel about this chapter?

Also Mya x Hana-mum

I can't tell which is better

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 5:15PM

joined May 1, 2015

Whoa, I always thought that Miyako was a useless neet, but she is actually a harem protagonist.
Girls, adult women, no one is safe

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Speaking of Mot Her's Day, I wonder if we can ever expect some spicy yuri doujins featuring the moms?

I wonder how they'll feel about this chapter?

THRILLED! Moar mama yuri please, sensei!! This is not enough!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Page 7 2nd panel - Im pretty sure that first speach bubble should say - 'Is NOA-chan's mom.. gonna be ok?'
right? Not Hana chans? She is talking about leaving Noa-chans mom pinned to the wall by her own annoyed mom?

Hana-chans mom is WITH her so why wonder is she gonna be ok?

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 6:30PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Miyako accidentally performed a sneak attack on Hana-mom, and it was effective :))

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Page 7 2nd panel - Im pretty sure that first speach bubble should say - 'Is NOA-chan's mom.. gonna be ok?'
right? Not Hana chans? She is talking about leaving Noa-chans mom pinned to the wall by her own annoyed mom?

Hana-chans mom is WITH her so why wonder is she gonna be ok?

The setup here is that Hana has a track record of being terrible at cooking, and given that she already inherited her fashion sense from Haruka, Miyako was worried that's where she got her cooking ability from too. Hence Mya's surprise when Haruka can crack eggs perfectly.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch75#10

Did I miss something because Hana just had a huge tsundere moment

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Not one thing thats easy to point to but lots of little things have pointed to Hana liking her a lot more than she admits, and not just for sweets.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch68#18

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch60#17

stuff like this- and other stuff further back.

last edited at Dec 7, 2020 8:53AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^Not one thing thats easy to point to but lots of little things have pointed to Hana liking her a lot more than she admits, and not just for sweets.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch68#18 stuff like this bit- and other stuff further back.

There has been quite a few, but this one is my favourite: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch55#16 :))

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This chapter was gayer than usual

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Any chapter with the moms is gold. I wish they had their own spin-off.

To reply you must either login or sign up.