Forum › Kiss Me Baby! discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I don't know why, but I think Kyouko would probably be the one to give birth.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Since when did adorbs replace adorable?

drpepperfan Admin
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sayaka no. bad sayaka, letting homura have control of the world whilst she is slowly losing what remains of her sanity is not a good idea.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Thanks for uploading this~

Though as the TLer I actually have a bone to pick with Dynasty about something! Fukutarou and Okeya are actually two separate artists who often work together (but not always!) and some of the stuff credited here to 'Akira' is actually Okeya's stuff. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I swear I wish that theory about how babies are made was real

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

If that were the case, then Earth's probably been overcrowded by now.
( ̄▽ ̄)

KyouSaya's definitely my OTP in this series. HomuMado's just a bit to intense for me.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Confusion and innocence can sometimes be really adorable... lethally adorable.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kiss_me_baby#4
It is usually Homura covering Madoka's eyes, lol

Shouldn't there be tags Homura x Madoka too?

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 7:13PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

you're adorbs madoka

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

I've been waiting for this, for months.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Wait... That isn't how babies work?

joined Aug 1, 2013

I dunno, I don't think I'd want to have a baby every time I kissed.

Homura, you're adorbs.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

KyouSaya's definitely my OTP in this series. HomuMado's just a bit to intense for me.

I dunno. Both of them are both incredibly sweet and ridiculously intense.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for uploading this~

Though as the TLer I actually have a bone to pick with Dynasty about something! Fukutarou and Okeya are actually two separate artists who often work together (but not always!) and some of the stuff credited here to 'Akira' is actually Okeya's stuff. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Embarrassing~

Mind giving us a heads up of what specifically you'd like changed? If not, I can probably figure it out tomorrow, but it seemed best to ask first.

Don't know...how this one slipped past me...

Thanks, by the way! Didn't think we'd ever see another release from you!

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 11:29PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The Madoka verse is so harsh that it's a little hard to believe Kyouko is THAT pure but I like it.
Is MadoHomu not tagged because it's a background couple? cuz they were definitely doing the same. Homu moe~

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 11:29PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lolz, I love the hipstery interner-savvy Madoka!!! I really wanna fallow her on Tumblr, Snapchat and stuff!!!!!

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Embarrassing~

Mind giving us a heads up of what specifically you'd like changed? If not, I can figure out myself, but I figured it was best to ask first.

Thanks, by the way! Don't know...how this one slipped past me...

Since I'm a big ol' nerd for these two authors, I guess I'll provide a list?!

Mio's Birthday Present: Author should be Fukutarou
The Mio Mio Mio Mio Mio x Ritsu Book: author should be Okeya
The Ritsu etc x Mio Book: author should be Fukutarou
Cat and Dog should be renamed to Monthly RitsuMio For Adults - First Edition (since Cat and Dog is only one of the stories, and Monthly etc is what's on the front cover, and ties in with the title here for the second in the series): authors should be Fukutarou and Okeya. ('Akira' comes from a mistranslation in the afterword here, and is just actually Okeya - no slight against the TLers, they did a great job, and 桶 /can/ be Akira but it's just not in this situation.)
Monthly RitsuMio for Adults - Special Edition: authors should be Fukutarou and Okeya
HEY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! FOREVERMORE!!!!!: author should be Okeya
Unforgettable Flowers and Rainbows: author should be Okeya
Kiss Me Baby!: author should be Fukutarou

...as for the individual pictures, I'm really not sure, orz. A vast majority (maybe even all, but I wouldn't want to risk that) will probably be Fukutarou's, since Okeya doesn't upload much to their pixiv while Fukutarou draws a substantial amount more, but I couldn't say. Sorry!

Extra Stuff: Fukutarou is the one also known as Super Sentou, Okeya's also known as The Shakya.

Super sorry for that big sperg-out! I think that's all. Thank you very much for hearing me out!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That doujin killed me with laughter. XD

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Since when did adorbs replace adorable?

at last you got the meaning, i was looking for it in every dictionary online

joined Sep 25, 2013

pretty long night with they two.

just can't stop from laughing ! lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Since I'm a big ol' nerd for these two authors, I guess I'll provide a list?!

Thank you, you are truly a hero, a gentle(wo)man, and a savior of yuri! Should all be fixed up now.

...as for the individual pictures, I'm really not sure, orz. A vast majority (maybe even all, but I wouldn't want to risk that) will probably be Fukutarou's, since Okeya doesn't upload much to their pixiv while Fukutarou draws a substantial amount more, but I couldn't say. Sorry!

Those should all be from Fukutarou's pixiv, given that I only vaguely knew of Okeya's existence previously. I'll double-check in the morning.

Super sorry for that big sperg-out! I think that's all. Thank you very much for hearing me out!

No, thank you! Seriously, bold-italics necessary. I vaguely knew that this was wrong - dating back to the Ritsu mio mio mio/mio ritsu ritsu ritsu books - but that slipped my mind and I never got around to fixing it. It's especially true because I know quite a few folks around (myself included) adore the work these two put out, and it's nice to be able to geek out properly (giving credit where its due, etc. etc.).

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 5:58AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was an awesome dounishii!
Loved the take responsibility scene and Madoka and Homura are both adorbs in this...but my fave part was the slight subtle change of art for the big kiss, came out mature looking I think
Big thumbs up, and thanks for scantalating ^_^

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 10:17AM

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

Love the style!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I dunno. Both of them are both incredibly sweet and ridiculously intense.

Well maybe I'm still a bit attached to the actual character references from the series itself. Though yeah, Sayaka might be a bit off. Maybe it's Kyouko that's pulling the strings for me (considering her blissful personality from Rebellion). Maybe Madoka's just too "good", though I don't mind Homura being dark and all (yandere's not my taste anyway). Argh. I don't know. It's just KyouSaya's chemistry is what's working for me. Or is it I'm just a sucker for tsundere.
( ̄▽ ̄)

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I dunno, I don't think I'd want to have a baby every time I kissed.

Homura, you're adorbs.

No no no. We need it for gay couples. And like Kyouko's dad said, two people who love each other, make a wish and kiss, a baby will form as the wish. I don't care for heterosexual couples cuz most of the time they can have kids whenever they want.
My logic is as long as you don't make that wish everytime you kiss, you'll be fine (probably)
I want to have a baby with my future wife ok xD
I do hope science babies can happen before I die though

To reply you must either login or sign up.