Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The real question is why did Hino have those with her in the first place.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wo~w!

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 7:02PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

To try and get Koguma to wear them.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

That was funny.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m dying here . . .

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Where could a high school girl buy panties like...those...

She made them herself, didn't she?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ha! You just got pranked!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wo~w!

This has me screaming lol

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm guessing she had fetched those in to get Koguma to wear? Or at least tease her about wearing?

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

hino-san wins again

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Didn't see that one coming. I should have. snicker

joined May 24, 2014

That's so MUCH WORSE than going commando, XD!

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That would definitely be worse than going commando. At least she can justifiably say that not having underwear was a stupid mistake, but people will assume there was deliberate intent if she's caught wearing those.

I'm guessing she had fetched those in to get Koguma to wear? Or at least tease her about wearing?

...Now I want to see if she could actually get Koguma to wear those...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So Hino brought her phone to take pictures of Koguma in her swimsuit, however she skipped out on the class. This leads us to two possibilities, either Hino was creeping on Koguma during class OR she was taking photos of Koguma in her swimsuit in private after class, in the infirmary.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That would definitely be worse than going commando. At least she can justifiably say that not having underwear was a stupid mistake, but people will assume there was deliberate intent if she's caught wearing those.

Grammar question: would it be “caught wearing those, or “caught wearing that?

Inquiring minds . . .

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Or 'them'?

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Or 'them'?

I've heard it said in all 3 ways regarding clothing. No idea if its correct but it also doesn't sound strange to ear so who knows lol. Frankenlanguage

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Classic Hino.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Inquiring minds . . .

From a purely grammatical standpoint, it’s “those.” A single article of underwear is referred to in the plural form in English for some reason (i.e. a pair of boxers or a pair of panties). “That” is used for singular nouns, while “those” is meant for plurals. “Them” could also technically work, but that word is generally used in reference to people, so it would come across as a bit odd unless you wished to personify the g-string.

...yep, this is probably the most value I’ve ever gotten out of that English degree...

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 2:48AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The underwear reveal actually got a good laugh from me.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I... I don't even know what to say XDDD

joined Feb 22, 2018

And again, Hino being vague on her parents.Did they really live here and don't care that her daughter have a cold ? Are they dead ? Or did Hino has move from her hometown alone and her parents are in fact still at her hometown ?

They're definitely dead. Nagisa was in grade school, and the accident occurred on a cold and rainy day. She remembers the moment, when she was in class listening to her teacher's lesson, and the school principal suddenly entered unannounced, and called her name: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch45#3

Afterwards she seems to have sunk into a state of stoic, emotional impregnabilit; showing no outward signs of grief. But her grandmother saw through this facade, and convinced her to move away from her hometown and attend her grandmother's alma mater in an attempt to put distance between herself and visceral reminders of her parents and restart her life. She had a bit of money from an insurance payout or lawsuit settlement, which affords her an apartment and financial independence

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Have to Love how Hino guessed the reason for Omichi's longer skirt, even if not the correct reason for her going commando. :D

To try and get Koguma to wear them.

Obviously.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Inquiring minds . . .

In common use either of them could work. Grammatically, however, I believe "those" would be truly correct, because the bottom piece of underwear is referred to in the plural.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Inquiring minds . . .

In common use either of them could work. Grammatically, however, I believe "those" would be truly correct, because the bottom piece of underwear is referred to in the plural.

I suppose it depends on whether it stands for panties ("those") or underwear ("that").

To reply you must either login or sign up.