Forum › Citrus + discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

Welp... there it is... I sure hope this is only a kiss and not a beginning to something.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

page 109 is replaced or it would eternally haunt me

joined Feb 14, 2019

Look, I get it. A story that goes from “A couple of hotties can’t keep their hands off each other” and then morphs into “A couple of Good Girls blush and stutter when looking at each other from across the room” apparently meets the requirements of many readers.

Except that it didn't. Citrus+ is not the same story, it may be in the same continuity, but it is quite deliberately a spin-off: a different story with a different tone, a different pace and different focus.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Look, I get it. A story that goes from “A couple of hotties can’t keep their hands off each other” and then morphs into “A couple of Good Girls blush and stutter when looking at each other from across the room” apparently meets the requirements of many readers.

Except that it didn't. Citrus+ is not the same story, it may be in the same continuity, but it is quite deliberately a spin-off: a different story with a different tone, a different pace and different focus.

Of course, this is just mincing words.

Your description is accurate (as far as it goes) and so is mine--they're the same characters in the two series, with the same past, and the same motivations, and the same development, existing in the same setting. The later series may be a spinoff with a different focus than the first, but these are not "different" characters--they're characters who have been continuous from Citrus, Chapter 1 to Citrus +, Volume 3.

Nothing in Citrus + suggests that anything in Citrus has been retconned, rendered non-canonical, or declared null and void.

joined Feb 14, 2019

Your description is accurate (as far as it goes) and so is mine--they're the same characters in the two series, with the same past, and the same motivations, and the same development, existing in the same setting. The later series may be a spinoff with a different focus than the first, but these are not "different" characters--they're characters who have been continuous from Citrus, Chapter 1 to Citrus +, Volume 3.

Nothing in Citrus + suggests that anything in Citrus has been retconned, rendered non-canonical, or declared null and void.

Just to be clear there are two domains here - storytelling tools, things like symbolism, structure, emphasis and manipulating tension for reader engagement (dramatic "pulse", 4 act narrative etc). Then there are storyworld elements such as characters and plots.

These of course all are author choices (and aren't entirely independent), but there is also authorial choice in how they are combined into the story, how storyworld elements filled into the dramatic tools and tools are used to bring the storyworld elements to the readers.

You can take the same dramatic form and plug in different worlds/characters/plots, and you can take the same words/characters and put them in different dramatic forms. Even with the same form and world you can still vary how the two sets relate focusing in different characters or plots even in the same style of story on the same events. The same characters can be used in very different ways in different stories, giving different perspectives on them, while still being very much the same.

If Citrus had been told from Mei's pov, there would have been more of an emphasis on Yuzu as a mysterious stubborn "driver".

In the original Citrus the rollercoaster of Yuzu and Mei's relationship was both the main long run plot focus and the main engine for episodic drama. As part of that dramatic engine, it was inevitable that Mei would be a "driver" in this context.

In Citrus+ the fact of their relationship is established. Although the growth their relationship is a recurring theme, it is most definitely not the dramatic pulse driving reader engagement scene by scene - it is a slow linear series arc (and cute couple-ey fanservice). Episodic drama is coming from side story plots involving supporting characters, Yuzu and Mei's "driving" will be mainly though their interaction with these characters.

Furthermore while Citrus was "Drama max" condensing the dramatic incidents and including many time skips, Citrus+ is slow slice of life with drama highlights. The entire run of the series to date (and how long Y&M have been back together) is from May 27-July 1, little over a month. I've had dirty dishes on my sink longer than that. Y&M are taking it slow for a reason; that urgent "sexy" edge in scenes from Citrus was grounded in insecurity and desperation - not a vibe either character would be eager to revisit.

I feel like that in insisting on the sameness between Citrus and Citrus+ you are missing the storytelling pluralism (in general your seeming insistence that there is only one right way to tell a story), and the potential for character evolution. With the switch to the new story, not only has Saburouta re-dealt the way she is using story elements in the storytelling, she has switched to an entirely different form.

joined Feb 14, 2019

Double reply, since it occurred to me that I could perhaps have continued this thread in a much more succinct way:

Are you saying that your objections to Citrus+, rather than rather than problems with it as it is, actually boil down to the fact that it just isn't the spin-off direction that you wanted?

joined Jan 14, 2020

little over a month. I've had dirty dishes on my sink longer than that

eek

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

circamore, you do so much projecting and speculating about my motivations that there’s really no point in me trying to clarify each of your individual misapprehensions one by one. (Your juvenile canard that I think “there is only one right way to tell a story” most of all.)

I think I’m a pretty clear writer, and I’ve already said what I have to say here.

joined Feb 14, 2019

circamore, you do so much projecting and speculating about my motivations that there’s really no point in me trying to clarify each of your individual misapprehensions one by one. (Your juvenile canard that I think “there is only one right way to tell a story” most of all.)

I think I’m a pretty clear writer, and I’ve already said what I have to say here.

Don't worry, your opinion of your own writing and critical skills is abundantly clear.

Once again I regret trying to engage, but take comfort in not being the only one who finds your meaning obscure.

I admit that my first response was cumbersome, but I think by second one was pretty simple.

afaics you have conceded the issue is not one of character or plot consistency, but in the way the characters are being used in the storytelling mechanics, and in the focus and tone of the story that is being told.
But these are consequences of the sort of story Citrus+ is.

So that simple question stands - are you criticizing Citrus+ as the story it is, or for failing to be the different story you wish Saburouta had written instead?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So that simple question stands - are you criticizing Citrus+ as the story it is, or for failing to be the different story you wish Saburouta had written instead?

Both. (This is my opinion—my “subjective reaction,” if you will, so of course others will disagree):

• Mei used to be an interesting, complex, and forceful character.

• Now she is (with some rare exceptions) a boring cringing ninny.

I am criticizing Citrus+ for featuring Mei as a boring cringing ninny.

I wish Saburouta had written a different story in which Mei had remained an interesting, complex, and forceful character.

joined Feb 14, 2019

I admit that presenting guessed positions is not "option A" for constructive engagement. It is a fallback when you suspect you have missed the other party's point, and are trying to elicit clarification, by presenting options for what you think was being communicated. Because of the asynchronous nature of forum posting I also sometimes (often? usually?) get ahead of myself and "save time" by incorporating counter points (and snark) along with the guessed positions. It is a bad habit, but at least that way I get some sort of satisfaction/mental stimulation out of it (maybe on some level I've given up on getting an actual response).

tbh I'm still not sure whether you feel Mei's actions are internally consistent or not. My best guess at this time is that your dissatisfaction is actually down to what most people would call personal "taste" (in the preference sense, not the good/bad one).

btw I very specifically said "seeming" on the "only one way" thing - a subjective emotional impression, not an assertion of fact.... but it occurs to me anything more I could say on this would probably make it worse.

edit: I left this one sitting for a really long time while I mulled it over, and ended up actually overlapping a later Blastaar post that clarified things a bit.. but it is getting late here, so I won't stay up to get into that right now.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 7:41AM

joined Oct 21, 2020

Considering up that it is getting obvious that the focus is no longer so heavily focused on the main couple, I don’t understand why people are arguing about what Mei should be. Saburouta is simply keeping her appearance minor to the plot as much as possible. In all effect, the story between Yuzu and Mei is DONE. Anything between them in Citrus+ is just filler to flesh out the context and set the stage for the development of the other characters and new characters that may be introduced in the future. If you’re a fan of the main two or either of them and don’t care for the side characters, Citrus+ is not going to be your cup of tea and possibly even a disappointment to you.

To be honest, after reading through Citrus for the 3rd time to refresh myself on the plot, I’ve quite honestly gotten sick of the main two and am personally glad the focus is shifting off of them. Honestly Matsuri and Harumin are pretty much the main reasons I continue to read Citrus, and Nene is literally just for Comic relief but she’s fun to have around...

What I’d REALLY love to see is Matsuri getting jealous of Yuzu for being with Harumin all the time and then accidentally bursting out at Nene unintentionally which will lead to another Matsuri growth arc... hopefully...

And this is probably just me, but more of Mitsuko wouldn’t hurt either hehehe

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anything between them in Citrus+ is just filler to flesh out the context and set the stage for the development of the other characters and new characters that may be introduced in the future

DId i remember incorrectly or was Citrus + about was about Mei and Yuzu and what hppen between them during the period between proposal and marriage ? I will be honest, i don't care about the 2 new characters because well, they wasn't in the original and serve no real purpose.

If you’re a fan of the main two or either of them and don’t care for the side characters, Citrus+ is not going to be your cup of tea and possibly even a disappointment to you.

Implying people wasn't already dissapointed by Citrus enough to wait anything for Citrus +.

What I’d REALLY love to see is Matsuri getting jealous of Yuzu for being with Harumin all the time and then accidentally bursting out at Nene unintentionally which will lead to another Matsuri growth arc... hopefully...

Rofl, it's like that's the last thing it can happen. That will make Matsuri so stupid given she already been by told by Harumin herself that she doesn't have any feelings for Yuzu and in fact it was Masturi who had feelings for Yuzu.

And this is probably just me, but more of Mitsuko wouldn’t hurt either hehehe

Literally who ?

I don’t understand why people are arguing about what Mei should be

Cause she is still a main character maybe ? Twist it like you want but she is with Yuzu the MCs not Harumi/Matsuri and even with less apperance doesn't mean Sabu can write her like she want.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 10:23AM

joined Feb 14, 2019

Both. (This is my opinion—my “subjective reaction,” if you will, so of course others will disagree):

• Mei used to be an interesting, complex, and forceful character.

• Now she is (with some rare exceptions) a boring cringing ninny.

I am criticizing Citrus+ for featuring Mei as a boring cringing ninny.

I wish Saburouta had written a different story in which Mei had remained an interesting, complex, and forceful character.

I mean, yeah if you are saying that Mei's non-entity status is purely a subjective impression (as opposed to just the reaction to it being subjective), there isn't much I can say. You feel what you feel.

Others have outlined specific story events that give them a different impression, I don't need to repeat that. I will note that I think what I was saying in the shift in writing style might have contributed to such an impression - both the time line effect diluting the action (18 chapters/only 5 weeks), and the change in dramatic focus reducing the emphasis on the actions that Mei does make (compounded by Mei becoming more well-adjusted, reducing her intrinsic drama intensity).

I can't see how all of that could be changed without being a fundamentally different story... hence my comments along that line.

joined Oct 21, 2020

Sigh... It’s kinda sad that so much has been lost in translation or not translated and shared with the overseas fanbase that few people actually realise that Saburouta has been pairing Matsuri and Harumin rather intentionally both in cannon and even in non cannon images and random official artwork and one shots, like birthday greetings and holiday 4 komas, not to mention drama CDs and radio drama.

Hey Lilliwyt, maybe do something about your spelling and language before lecturing me. True, Citrus+ is about the time BETWEEN the engagement and marriage, but honestly, we already know they’re gonna get married, there’s already an end game. Watching those two flirt with each other for however many volumes is honestly not that entertaining, and from an author’s perspective, will run out of stuff to write about after a few chapters, there really is only so much you can do to expand on an already established couple. That’s why most series only have the characters get together at the end. While slightly different, This goal was completed in the final volume of Citrus. Tbh there’s really nothing much to expand on for Yuzu and Mei anymore. Create another drama that would threaten to tear them apart again? That gets old after the 2nd attempt. Sure they are the main characters of Citrus, but they aren’t the only two characters with a pivotal role in the cast lol. If you can’t see that, then either you haven’t been paying attention or are selectively reading, or, judging from your comment that there might be a language barrier?

If I were an author writing a spin-off sequel for an already completed series, I would be shifting the focus away from the main cast and start to focus on expanding the universe and the side characters instead while keeping the main cast within peripheral view. Honestly, the side character cast has much room for expansion, especially Nene and Mitsuko. Heck even the new characters, Sayaka and Miyabi. How will their roles in the story affect Matsuri after Harumin and Yuzu graduate? They were introduced to the series for a reason, it can’t just be that arc. But that arc leads up to the current Matsuri arc, so it was pivotal in its role to propel us to this chapter.

After all, let’s be frank, in the end the side characters and pairings are always more interesting than the main couple. This has been the same for almost all the romance anime’s and mangas, even doujins I’ve seen and read. Shoujo, shounen, even Yuri.

Citrus was satisfying imo, it ended well, even though the end felt a bit rushed. My disappointment in the series was about the lack of development in the side cast and that is what I’m reading Citrus+ for. But hey, it was only 10 volumes, couldn’t really expect too much. I’m hoping to see more development of the universe of Citrus in general in the ‘sequel’, though I’ve honestly had enough of Yuzu and Mei, I understand they’re pivotal for plot progression.

joined Oct 21, 2020

Just FYI, I’ve scrutinised every detail, every panel, and the nuances of every conversation. I’m not just shipping Harumin and Matsuri together on a whim. Nor was the ‘Matsuri getting jealous’ thought just something random I came up with. Harumin does have feelings for Yuzu. Just because the mouth forms words to deny it doesn’t mean those feelings didn’t exist.

Plus Harumin did confess to Yuzu, but chickened out and added ‘as a best friend’ at the end to not make it awkward. Yuzu had already fallen off her seat in shock at Harumin’s ‘confession’, so she changed it at the last moment. However, Matsuri can see through straight through her to something she’s been trying to deny to herself for so long.

That’s why Harumin shuts her down fast and hard every time she brings it up. However she doesn’t do that with Nene and just brushes off or ignores her shipping fantasies cuz Nene simply ships it with no intent. But she is aware of how perceptive Matsuri is, that’s why she says that ‘Matsuri gets to her’ cuz it feels like Matsuri can see straight through her to things that she tries so desperately to keep hidden.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Plus Harumin did confess to Yuzu, but chickened out and added ‘as a best friend’ at the end to not make it awkward. Yuzu had already fallen off her seat in shock at Harumin’s ‘confession’, so she changed it at the last moment

That's just a way to interpret it honestly and not the best one to be honest.You say that you have scruted every detail but where isthe backup on saying she chickened out ? Harumin has barely showing any romantics feelings toward Yuzu period, hell she has barely shown those feelings for anybody. Sorry but i can't buy the "Harumin was serious with her confession" thing without any real proof.

Hey Lilliwyt, maybe do something about your spelling and language before lecturing me.

That's a dumb way to start an argument btw. I don't write that bad for you to not understand what i'm saying.Also English is not my native language and is not something i practise daily.

Create another drama that would threaten to tear them apart again?

Like having comfy and wholesome moments is not an option. It will have been a better change of pace rather than going for another round of dramas but on side characters.

Honestly, the side character cast has much room for expansion, especially Nene and Mitsuko. Heck even the new characters, Sayaka and Miyabi. How will their roles in the story affect Matsuri after Harumin and Yuzu graduate?

I couldn't care less about Nene and Mitsuko honestly. Nene is a joke character about the whole HaruYuzu ship and Mitsuko really ? She barely exist outside of her arc (which ironicaly was the same as Nene). Honestly, you're the first one i see caring Nene or Mitsuko. We clearly not on the same page here.

PS : Also you're speaking to someone who is not a huge fan of Harumin as a character so i might probably be biased but frankly not that much.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 6:08PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

After all, let’s be frank, in the end the side characters and pairings are always more interesting than the main couple.

Let’s be frank, in the end this is a completely specious generalization—sometimes they are, and very often they’re not.

Like others have said, I find Harumin (to say nothing of her almost invisible sister) to be profoundly uninteresting except as someone for Yuzu to talk to, and the domesticated version of Matsuri only slightly less so.

And as Lilliwyt says, the idea that the only options for Mei and Yuzu are artificial “drama” or this bizarre developmental regression where they appear to have lost about 5 years from the earliest chapters is quite preposterous. (I mean seriously—you’re engaged to be married and you’re still doing that “talking through the teddy bear” thing?)

As just a crazy example off the top of my head, scenes of them sitting around at home having a friendly everyday conversation (you know, in the bed they actually share) would be quite commensurate with a series whose main focus is the other characters.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 7:18PM

joined Dec 26, 2014

Reading citrus and not caring about mei and yuzu is like watching madoka and not giving a shit about homura and her pink goddess

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 7:16PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As just a crazy example off the top of my head, scenes of them sitting around at home having a friendly everyday conversation (you know, in the bed they actually share) would be quite commensurate with a series whose main focus is the other characters.

You mean like the conversation they just had a few chapters ago when discussing the situation with Sayaka?

joined Oct 21, 2020

Reading citrus and not caring about mei and yuzu is like watching madoka and not giving a shit about homura and her pink goddess

True, but yes that was me. I absolutely hated Homura and honestly didn’t give a shit about her. Madoka was Yuki Aoi being Yuki Aoi, didn’t really care for her either... Watched it for Sayaka and Kyoko. Main characters aren’t everything to a story, if it was it would be a very sad and lonely linear script.

There is such a thing as watching for the plot. People can watch a series just for the story without giving a shit about the characters. The focus of everyone is different. But it is possible to watch/read a series without giving a damn about the main characters simply because the main characters just don’t feel important to you to warrant your attention, if if they are the driving factor of the plot itself. It’s a bit ironic really, that you can’t separate the two, but I’m pretty sure we’ve all watched a series at one point where you only care about the universe or the music without any care for the characters. In the end we’re all biased and tilt to what we like...

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 2:57AM

joined Oct 21, 2020

After all, let’s be frank, in the end the side characters and pairings are always more interesting than the main couple.

Let’s be frank, in the end this is a completely specious generalization—sometimes they are, and very often they’re not.

Haha true it’s a generalisation, but at least to me, it has been true 90% of the time. After the first few chapters/volumes/episodes, the main cast just gets.... boring... for lack of a better word. You already know they’re gonna get together/have feelings for each other, it’s essentially a matter of time. During that phase, the side cast’s will they won’t day starts to pop out occasionally in the background, the more the interact with the Main cast the more they start to be fleshed out the more the draw away the attention from the main cast. While it’s not for every series, in my group of friends I’m not the only one who thinks that way.

Like others have said, I find Harumin (to say nothing of her almost invisible sister) to be profoundly uninteresting except as someone for Yuzu to talk to, and the domesticated version of Matsuri only slightly less so.

And as Lilliwyt says, the idea that the only options for Mei and Yuzu are artificial “drama” or this bizarre developmental regression where they appear to have lost about 5 years from the earliest chapters is quite preposterous. (I mean seriously—you’re engaged to be married and you’re still doing that “talking through the teddy bear” thing?)

Well the setting is... Japan... yep they’ve already gone further than just a normal peck, but Mei said they’ve decided to start all over with each other from scratch didn’t she. Not to mention it’s been two weeks since the outburst and engagement and MONTHS since they were living together. Mei’s an introvert, and extreme one on top of that, her life was school-home. But she’s also still just a very shy high school girl who doesn’t know how to act in front of people she cares about. On top of that she grew up in an environment where expressing feelings was a sign of weakness. She’s technically relearning that it is okay to express emotions

It might not make sense to westerners cuz of the culture differences, but this is quite normal... when you’ve done something drastic and caused a lot of trouble to those around you. They tell you it’s fine but you no longer know how to face them, unsure if you should start from scratch, or pick up where you left off, or just wait for the other party to make a move. And in the end you muddle in the dilemma for so long you just end up staying put until the other party comes over to drag you out of your shell.

Honestly I started out liking Mei a lot, but after a few chapters of their one step forward two steps back routine I got very sick of those two. Just around the same time, all the other side characters started to appear, Matsuri, Tachibana sisters, Nene etc...My attention became more focused on them after that.

But Yuzu and Mei are the main characters so even if you wanted to avoid them to they’re splashed all over the pages. So I continued on for the plot to see if they’d finally resolve their never ending drama at the same time finding my reprieve in the story from reading about how the side characters interact with each other.

joined Oct 21, 2020

Plus Harumin did confess to Yuzu, but chickened out and added ‘as a best friend’ at the end to not make it awkward. Yuzu had already fallen off her seat in shock at Harumin’s ‘confession’, so she changed it at the last moment

That's just a way to interpret it honestly and not the best one to be honest.You say that you have scruted every detail but where isthe backup on saying she chickened out ? Harumin has barely showing any romantics feelings toward Yuzu period, hell she has barely shown those feelings for anybody. Sorry but i can't buy the "Harumin was serious with her confession" thing without any real proof.

Ahhh right, this is probably a case of cultural differences. Just to note, every Japanese reader probably is of the same opinion that I have. Citrus+ vol1 March 30th part 2. This significance of this scene is most likely lost to the overseas readers. But for Harumin to go out of her way to may a detour in sending Yuzu to the train station in the opposite direction of her home, just for the excuse to go to a bookstore near the station and walk through a manga section which she has no interest in, simply so that she can report to Yuzu that the latest release of her favourite manga is out. In Japan, this has the same significance as going to the store where your crush works at just to ‘spend time with them’ by watching them work from afar.

This is the reason why Matsuri decided to trace Harumin’s steps and then called her out for ‘being too affectionate with Yuzu’. In the next page, Saburouta also cuts off half of Harumin’s face in a panel after she opens the umbrella. This is also rather significant because writers do not do not do that unless you do not want to show the character’s expression for a reason.

A 100% platonic friendship would be Harumin walking by a bookstore while she was on her way home. Or being on an errand to shop for groceries and remembering that Yuzu said she was looking for a specific book and dropping by because it is nearby.

Hey Lilliwyt, maybe do something about your spelling and language before lecturing me.

That's a dumb way to start an argument btw. I don't write that bad for you to not understand what i'm saying.Also English is not my native language and is not something i practise daily.

Create another drama that would threaten to tear them apart again?

Like having comfy and wholesome moments is not an option. It will have been a better change of pace rather than going for another round of dramas but on side characters.

Honestly, the side character cast has much room for expansion, especially Nene and Mitsuko. Heck even the new characters, Sayaka and Miyabi. How will their roles in the story affect Matsuri after Harumin and Yuzu graduate?

I couldn't care less about Nene and Mitsuko honestly. Nene is a joke character about the whole HaruYuzu ship and Mitsuko really ? She barely exist outside of her arc (which ironicaly was the same as Nene). Honestly, you're the first one i see caring Nene or Mitsuko. We clearly not on the same page here.

PS : Also you're speaking to someone who is not a huge fan of Harumin as a character so i might probably be biased but frankly not that much.

Nene IS a joke character, but she’s also in the plot for a reason. Whether she was meant to be a superficial joke character, or have a bigger significant role later in the story remains to be seen. Mitsuko would probably have a bigger appearance if there were to be a Harumin arc.

Being biased is fine. I’m biased too, so are most of the people here. Doesn’t matter if we’re not on the same page, I’m really just here to discuss the translation and translation mistakes of the latest uploaded scans mostly. But participating in a discussion like this isn’t too bad every once in a while. At the very least it is entertaining.

And it is obvious that you aren’t native in English. I don’t blame you if you don’t understand a lot of the significance of the conversations in the side character cast because TOO MUCH is lost in translation. Like how Matsuri only uses Keigo (Japanese polite speech) with Harumin, or how Harumin slangs some of her words intentionally to portray her ‘gyaru’ persona. Japanese is a difficult language to translate, it’s incredibly difficult to try to maintain the same tone and nuances after translating into English and a lot of the times it just comes out flat.

This is the reason why some readers say there ‘no chemistry between Harumin and Matsuri’ (granted their chemistry is closer to a live wire coming in contact with a conduit).

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OK, Erogequeen, we get it—your readings are always right because of your superior understanding of Japanese language and your deep insight into the nuances of Japanese culture, and your freedom from the blinders that prevent we benighted Westerners from grasping the true significance of what we’re looking at.

I understand why condescension must be so unavoidable when redressing the ignorance of others,

joined Dec 26, 2014

True, but yes that was me. I absolutely hated Homura and honestly didn’t give a shit about her. Madoka was Yuki Aoi being Yuki Aoi, didn’t really care for her either... Watched it for Sayaka and Kyoko. Main characters aren’t everything to a story, if it was it would be a very sad and lonely linear script.

There is such a thing as watching for the plot. People can watch a series just for the story without giving a shit about the characters. The focus of everyone is different. But it is possible to watch/read a series without giving a damn about the main characters simply because the main characters just don’t feel important to you to warrant your attention, if if they are the driving factor of the plot itself. It’s a bit ironic really, that you can’t separate the two, but I’m pretty sure we’ve all watched a series at one point where you only care about the universe or the music without any care for the characters. In the end we’re all biased and tilt to what we like...

And now I know you're just messing up with me.
Homura is and always will be the best character in anime history ( don't change my mind) and madoka was Aoi Yuki's one of her best voice works. ( Don't change my mind about that either)
I think you just like to be edgy or really you're just an idiot with an opinion about everything ( you wanna know more about Nene? The most insignificant character in citrus?? really???)

To reply you must either login or sign up.