Forum › Mahou Shoujo Yurina’s Main Heroine 2 discussion

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

So, uh, we waiting another year for part 3?

The pacing's super weird-- the author's obviously taking their time (to say the least), but the story's moving at the speed of your average serialized manga.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 10:29PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm pretty excited for this to actually become a series, though the time table is a bit much. I'm sure it will be good whenever we get it. Thanks to Stan and the folks who got this translated so fast.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This was good! Part 3 when?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Interesting. And I really liked the ending. Hope it continues but we know rough it gets for our translators.

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Yo is this syundei?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Another year huh?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It's so good that we got more of this, hope the author continues.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Mannnnn I really like the concept and the story that is set up. But the update progress seems to be like once every year. I dunno if I can hold out on that

joined Sep 8, 2016

I love this and the the first one!! but I hope there's gonna be a part 3 and I hope it won't take another year...

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

We now need some mangaception, where Koga is reading the manga which shows herself reading the manga, showing herself reading the manga etc.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Nice

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Love you, Stan~

Wake me up when the chapter 3 is released, please~

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Mahou Shoujo Yurina's Main Heroine... Peggle 2 guy voice 2!
Anyways MANNNNNNN I've been waiting so long for thisssssss!! The fact that we might have to wait another year for more... makes me wanna flex my own creative juices a bit.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Why is she assuming the manga reflects actual events? I mean, even if she wholeheartedly believed that Yurina is a magical girl, if you find a manga about you featuring events you don't recall, the natural assumption is that it's fictional.

Honestly, the obvious answer in any remotely sane world would be that Yurina is actually an artist and a magical girl fan who is writing a manga based on her fantasies. Even if that's supposed to be blood on her arm, that would be the first indication she's had that any of the manga events actually happened.

joined Mar 3, 2019

This is Good. See you next year ^-^

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Adorable artwork and cute concept!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am loving this so much! I hope there'll be a sequel to the sequel, fingerw crossed.

Fb_img_1554123071250
joined Mar 2, 2020

Im still hoping here

joined Aug 10, 2016

Part 3 pls

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Why is she assuming the manga reflects actual events? I mean, even if she wholeheartedly believed that Yurina is a magical girl, if you find a manga about you featuring events you don't recall, the natural assumption is that it's fictional.

Honestly, the obvious answer in any remotely sane world would be that Yurina is actually an artist and a magical girl fan who is writing a manga based on her fantasies. Even if that's supposed to be blood on her arm, that would be the first indication she's had that any of the manga events actually happened.

That would actually be a pretty cool way of how the story would progress. Just to add Yurina probably has more of an obsession towards the MC then the cheerful girl that she is presented, maybe also a chuunibyou to boot since she makes those manga.

The series going forward can explore her mental state and also the dangerous ways that she tries to recreate the scenes that she is drawing about. Also her crush on the MC may be able to lead to some Yandere shenanigans if that the above is true ^. Would be an unexpected great read if that is the case.

Hopefully more updates would come soon, although I have my suspicions that this would only be 2 chapters and that is all since this hasn't been labelled as a series itself. That would be sad...

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

I think the brilliance in this series is that it's kept up in the air whether the classmate is an obsessed fan or a real magical girl. Either way, the protagonist's classmate is dangerous, and either way, she has to face how deep her classmate's feelings are for her. But if neither option is confirmed, it's like neither option has really happened, and she can keep hiding from it the same way she hides from the manga update and her classmate's likely emotional reaction to her fumble.

To reply you must either login or sign up.