Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

Since it's Mochi she'll probably end up giving it to her twin sister next or something

Actually next chapter has been on Mochi's pixiv since February. It seems her best friend spikes MC's drink mid-rant with the love potion.

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 3:36PM by Nezchan

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What is it with people posting fucking unobscured spoilers lately? Were you raised in a damn barn?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch02#2
....... Fucking ostrich eggs!!!! Hahahaha who the fuck even uses that as a comparison!?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

She's not being rewarded for the non-consensual events - and arguably it's only the teacher she wants to deliberately (magically) drug. She's Wiley Coyotoe using Acme Love Potions. The teacher is in no danger and the girls usually get their own back on her.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Since it's Mochi she'll probably end up giving it to her twin sister next or something

Actually next chapter has been on Mochi's pixiv since February. It seems her best friend spikes MC's drink mid-rant with the love potion

What is it with people posting fucking unobscured spoilers lately? Were you raised in a damn barn?

There, I fixed it

joined May 24, 2019

She's Wiley Coyote using Acme Love Potions.

O_o
Best. Parallel. Evar.

joined Sep 20, 2020

the chapter 2 sucks... where's the sadist press at!? i ship them more fufu

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

(How the manga ends)
“I’m not into Yur-“ gets a hot naked vagina in her face “...on second thought” licks “maybe I am”

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Be hilarious if all the girls that Toudou drugged consciously realized that they were gay and started dating each other. StuCo Prez and Shy Delinquent would make a great ship.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I absolutely love editing this series. Hope everyone enjoys chapter 3 as much as I did.

joined Aug 10, 2016

finally, a person that actually likes her

joined Aug 10, 2016

Actually next chapter has been on Mochi's pixiv since February. It seems her best friend spikes MC's drink mid-rant with the love potion

There, I fixed it

thanks, I legitimately dont know how to obscure text on this site

last edited at Nov 11, 2020 6:34PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks, I legitimately dont know how to obscure text on this site

you do it like this:

==spoiler==

spoiler

the forum uses markdown (similar to reddit). there is a stickied tutorial here.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I laughed when she realized there were no benefits hahaha

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

It's a little sad that the chapters are already in danbooru with many time of anticipation.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Plot twist: The potion the best friend slipped our MC was a long-acting one, and has steadily been influencing her to act in increasingly gay ways over time, setting the events of the plot into motion. As the old proverb goes, "Give a girl a pinch of love potion, and she'll be gay for a day. Teach her how to use love potions, and she'll be gay for life."

joined Aug 10, 2016

Just check Mochi's Twitter, seems there's 7 chapters as of right now.
https://mobile.twitter.com/konpuudo/status/1319622605008089088

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just check Mochi's Twitter, seems there's 7 chapters as of right now.
https://mobile.twitter.com/konpuudo/status/1319622605008089088

Actually, there are 8. Seems like there was a 4-month hiatus between chapters 7 and 8.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

we are doing our best to get the chapters out in a timely manner, hopefully the next one will be out a bit quicker.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So its official, its Love Poison

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Wait. She remembers what happened after it wears off.
That provides new context for chapter 1 and 2

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

or mochi created a plothole

joined Aug 10, 2016

Didn't she just regain her senses while mostly naked and being asked to strip, so she got mad over that and figured out the rest after?

joined Jul 8, 2019

Unlike chapters 1 and 2 victi- err, test subjects, she KNEW it was a love potion and what its efects were. So it's posible that it isn't really a plothole.

Also, this last chapter would deserve a NOT according to keikaku tag. Or rather, two such tags - one for each. Their loss-loss is OUR win-win.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

TopKoak posted:

Didn't she just regain her senses while mostly naked and being asked to strip, so she got mad over that and figured out the rest after?

Yeah, it seems obvious to me that she simply deduced what happened from the fact that the last thing she remembers is drinking that alleged "jasmine tea" and suddenly feeling all hot and bothered, followed by a long gap in her memory, before "waking up" to find herself in the middle of cosplaying naughty outfits for her friend, and probably recalling her previous two experiences as an outside observer to the effects of the love potion on other people.

To reply you must either login or sign up.