Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It's ending next month with this end pairing.
v
https://i.imgur.com/uCwzTid.jpg

I'm out with my parents, brother, two aunts and an uncle (all three of them mom's siblings) and a cousin, and I just uttered "Hawawawawawawawa" looking at that image in front of them all!

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 3:32PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did the scanlation team drop this manga or something?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I just visited the scanlation team's site, they have scanned the next chapter, but haven't gone any further with it, I presume due to IRL pressures and having other chapters of other manga to scanlate.

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 6:15PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

So has this pretty much been dropped? I just found it and I was really enjoying it. Dang. Anyone have any further information maybe?

joined Oct 22, 2018

So has this pretty much been dropped? I just found it and I was really enjoying it. Dang. Anyone have any further information maybe?

For information of the scanaltion of this and other manga, just visit the scanlation team Pan-Paca-Pan's site and move to the projects tab. Or just click this link I found to make it much easier for everyone else (and presumably my future self as well) to find it: https://panpa.ca/?page_id=85

EDIT:
Also, thanks for reminding me this existed, lol.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 1:41PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

BV - yeah, I found that site, but it looked like nothing had happened on it or changed since July, so I didn't think it was like... actually a thing anymore.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Many mappers have used this trope (I plan to use it in several series myself, lol), and it's a useful lesson everyone needs to remember:
Hope is the last thing that dies.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Huh, looks like we're back?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Yes, she's back

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Back, but a little difficult to understand

joined Oct 22, 2018

@Marion Diabolito

Time to update that relationship chart, buddy!

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Back, but a little difficult to understand

Yeah, the translation is rough. A lot of things are worded awkwardly or in the wrong tense.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The bad English of this anon hurts my eyes...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just for the record I'm giggling so hard rn at how far off the mark folks here were about Sonomi and Sachiko

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

AAAAHHH! We're back!!! I remember loving this manga so much, the premise is so cute

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

People making romance charts when there isn't even a clue that the manga will end in Kasumi going out with someone.

joined Oct 22, 2018

People making romance charts when there isn't even a clue that the manga will end in Kasumi going out with someone.

If I've understood/remembers one of the earlier comments in this thread, the manga has either been completed in Japanese with a Kasumi x Kyouko ending, or it's still ongoing in Japanese too, but Kasumi x Kyouko has already been confirmed. Where was that post again?

EDIT:
It's this post. I think you can connect all the dots together when you see the date of the post, read what it says, and follow the link contained within.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 11:22AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Well fuck, what is the author thinking then? Why bother introducing 50 different side characters, sigh. I at least hope that someone gets to translating this

joined Jul 26, 2016

Why bother introducing 50 different side characters, sigh.

You DID read the title, right?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You DID read the title, right?

And one would not expect anything to come out of this..?
Yet look where the manga's going

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i can't believe this series is back
i was in a long sleep and returned
I'M SO HAPPY

joined Oct 22, 2018

UPDATE THE CHART PLS!

joined May 1, 2015

Yes, it's alive.
Thank God this is still being translated.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Wow still here I see. I need more Kyouko X Kasumi.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

For (what seems to be) a gag manga, they're surprisingly really upfront and heartfelt when confronting their feelings in these later chapters. And that childhood friend chapter tho, almost made tear up a bit

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

I need an explanation.
Chapter 12.5 says it was released in August.
Chapter 13 says it was released in September.
Chapter 14 says it was released in October.
And Chapter 15 just yesterday. Yet All of these chapters I only got notified about yesterday. Why wasn't I notified about the ones in the previous months until now? Somebody at Dynasty-scans has messed up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.