Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

You know what this needs?
Animal ears.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Animal ears.

I think it's perfect already. I am, however, eagerly awaiting Itō Hachi's new fox-girls series. And more of the legally married yuri couple, of course.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Animal ears.

I think it's perfect already. I am, however, eagerly awaiting Itō Hachi's new fox-girls series. And more of the legally married yuri couple, of course.

I thought it was the Legally Married one that was serialized.

Nevertheless, this one felt too 'normal' compared to his previous works. Maybe because of the lack of any solid relationship progression?

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 9:23PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Animal ears.

I thought it was the Legally Married one that was serialized.

I think it's a new serial, not a continuation of Legally Married but taking place in the same world. I may be misremembering it though.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think it's a new serial, not a continuation of Legally Married but taking place in the same world. I may be misremembering it though.

You're not, the serialization is indeed a new story in the same universe. And they'll even continue publishing the "Legally Married (...)" dōjin.

last edited at Sep 4, 2015 9:34PM

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

I'd be Kiku...XD
I'd be like 'screw flowers, Imma grow some food! X3'

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Koharu is so nice, willing to give the senpai a chance even after she was so mean. She even covered for those girls that bullied her! She's such a beautiful cinnamon roll.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

You would think a person who values beauty so highly would know a few things about it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Pfff, who even cares about senpai when Kiku is around.

joined Jul 17, 2013

NO ANIMAL EARS? UNACCEPTABLE!

Just kidding. It was very cute!

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

As much as I love Itou Hachi, (so very, very much,) something about this one just doesn't sit well with me, and it's Sayuri.

She starts off as a horrible person, and I feel like the only change by the end is that she's more appreciative of the role average, inelegant things play in allowing beauty to stand out. She learns to garden, but I still feel like she'd not hesitate to crush flowers not meeting her standards underfoot.

Also, you're saying this isn't the first time your fan club bullied people, and you still kept them around? Get in there and smack them! They idolize you, your disapproval would stop that shit instantly! Get better friends!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was sort of a random story, certainly not one od Hachi's best

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

I find it rather boring but still had some sweetness in it and I'm quiet shocked that there was no animal ears tag O.o

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The main couple have a better than average shot at getting "legally married" if this has a sequel.

joined Jul 16, 2015

I loved this. The art was great and I loved all of the metaphors with flowers. I would love to see more of this.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

This is from Hirari Houkago 2.

joined Sep 25, 2015

I thought the author was gonna pull something and made her end up with Kiku.
I love Kiku's archetype but it rarely gets any yuri romance.
Oh well, since Sayuri is an oujo she'll most likely get married off. That'll leave Koharu and Kiku together, in my head canon at least.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 6:03PM

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

^I came from 3 years in the future to say what a horrible headcanon wanna fight or something

joined May 1, 2015

I am from 5 years into the future, and I will work together with lusti to beat you up for having bad head cannons

To reply you must either login or sign up.