Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jan 24, 2019

So I read this a year ago and cant find it :( It was a chapter where a couple got reunited when one of them comes back from traveling, or maybe back from work - im not sure. They were missing each other so bad they get straight to s*x heheh they also do a little cooking in between. I would love to read it again.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

So I read this a year ago and cant find it :( It was a chapter where a couple got reunited when one of them comes back from traveling, or maybe back from work - im not sure. They were missing each other so bad they get straight to s*x heheh they also do a little cooking in between. I would love to read it again.

This ?

joined Aug 18, 2019

There was a few chapter long story of some girls in a photo club, and two of them were formerly dating but had broken up before main girl got there, main girl has glasses and wants to enter a photo contest because she saw a photo in a magazine that inspired her, and after going through some angst and dating drama, the 3 main girls all end up together

There was a few chapter long story of some girls in a photo club, and two of them were formerly dating but had broken up before main girl got there, main girl has glasses and wants to enter a photo contest because she saw a photo in a magazine that inspired her, and after going through some angst and dating drama, the 3 main girls all end up together

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/luminousblue

Pixel%20natsu%20wip%20(3)
joined Apr 27, 2018

I've been looking for a one-shot that became a two-shot I think??
but it was about this girl who worked at tiny stand and this OL who used to be a tomboy in her highschool came in to sit with her and they chat a bit.
I don't even really know why I keep remembering this one but I never remembered what it was called.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 28, 2015

I’m looking for this one series. I cannot remember the main pairing, but one of the side pairings really stood out.

One is a girl who’s always tired and doesn’t have sex with her partner, which is why her partner goes around and has sex with other people (both of them agreed to it). The tired one is the protagonist’s bestfriend. The other one has a mature image.

I hope this is enough description!

joined Jul 28, 2015

^
Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure

it is! thank you so much!

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

I'm looking for start with beside beach i think. the girl was crying die to her pet die and another girl thought she dealing wiht break up and try to cheer her up. if i'm not mistaken, the girl that try to cheer her up is sort of like tourist guide somethig

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 9, 2013

This.

Thanks, been looking for it for a while

joined Aug 15, 2018

This is a bad one. I don't know if it's here or some other manga site.

The main characters lives only with her dad, the dad has a bondage fetish and since his wife died he asks the daughter to tie him up. The daughter/MC goes to school and sits nexts to this girl. She also has a pet play fetish and has a "dog" of her own. The MC is in a shop going to buy some new rope and walks out of the shop and bums into her classmate. Rope falls out of her bag and she doesn't realise. The classmate follows her back and shes her doing bondage on her father.

Anyone know what manga this is?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This is a bad one. I don't know if it's here or some other manga site.

The main characters lives only with her dad, the dad has a bondage fetish and since his wife died he asks the daughter to tie him up. The daughter/MC goes to school and sits nexts to this girl. She also has a pet play fetish and has a "dog" of her own. The MC is in a shop going to buy some new rope and walks out of the shop and bums into her classmate. Rope falls out of her bag and she doesn't realise. The classmate follows her back and shes her doing bondage on her father.

Anyone know what manga this is?

Unfortunaly yes

joined Aug 15, 2018

Thank you, that's the one

joined Nov 23, 2018

Im looking for this one series that has a tall gloomy girl and a small girl, both of their sisters are also dating each other, and their is a scene where the taller girl goes over to the smaller girls house and her room is wall to wall, celling to floor, covered with boxes and models and she knocks them alI over on accident, there is also at least one other couple in the story but i cant really remeber it to well, plz help i cant even remember where i was reading it originally

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The one where a girl dreams about having sex with her friend. That friend invites her over to her house and she falls asleep in her room. They start having sex and the girl thinks it's a dream the whole time. She wakes up and finds out it wasn't though.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im looking for this one series that has a tall gloomy girl and a small girl, both of their sisters are also dating each other, and their is a scene where the taller girl goes over to the smaller girls house and her room is wall to wall, celling to floor, covered with boxes and models and she knocks them alI over on accident, there is also at least one other couple in the story but i cant really remeber it to well, plz help i cant even remember where i was reading it originally

This.

The one where a girl dreams about having sex with her friend. That friend invites her over to her house and she falls asleep in her room. They start having sex and the girl thinks it's a dream the whole time. She wakes up and finds out it wasn't though.

This.

joined Nov 23, 2018

This.

This.

Thanks a million, you are a lifesaver!

last edited at Oct 4, 2020 5:13PM

joined May 23, 2017

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?

joined Mar 12, 2018

Sup guys there's this manga from probably before 2015/2017 where this girl A loves cute girls and girl B was one of them (both are student reps) so girl A trap girl B in a room and lay on B's lap and drooled over it. Last page was of A showing off her cute gf to her 4 brothers. Girl A is flat chested. Girl B have big boobs. The tag definitely consist of school girl/school life and its a original. Anyone knows the name of this?

This !

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I'm looking for this one shot about 2 OL's who where so in love with each other that they couldn't focus on work so they break up. Then they reunite with each other in the same work place. And at the end they end up back together.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm looking for one I found here with 2 school-girls at a home, telling each other one thing they like about the other. One had a thing for ears, and the other had a thing for armpits. It involved licking...

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 1:41PM

joined Mar 12, 2018

So I'm looking for this one shot about 2 OL's who where so in love with each other that they couldn't focus on work so they break up. Then they reunite with each other in the same work place. And at the end they end up back together.

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

Yes that's the one I was looking for! Thanks!

To reply you must either login or sign up.