Forum › Posts by Fluffy1203

joined Aug 18, 2019

HECK YEAH SOMEONE DELVING INTO THE CHAOS THAT IS NANAMAYA CONTENT LET'S GO!!!!! AND IT'S BY CANNO? HECK YEAH absolute banger

Fluffy1203
joined Aug 18, 2019

Love that the names of the stars mentioned in this ombre are also connected to the stars referenced in the Starry Diamond songs!!!

Fluffy1203
Omajinai discussion 27 Jan 05:25
joined Aug 18, 2019

This one-shot? Hekkin great
The credits page of aruru and misora ?!?!?! ABSOLUTELY CHOICE

joined Aug 18, 2019

It's been a while since a karemahi upload, heckyeah man, love these girls

joined Aug 18, 2019

GOSH HECK the sheer number of times that I keep coming back to this manga is SO MANY like this is absurdly good and the developments are Great
Love this series to bits man

Fluffy1203
joined Aug 18, 2019

There was a few chapter long story of some girls in a photo club, and two of them were formerly dating but had broken up before main girl got there, main girl has glasses and wants to enter a photo contest because she saw a photo in a magazine that inspired her, and after going through some angst and dating drama, the 3 main girls all end up together

Fluffy1203
joined Aug 18, 2019

This.

my DUDE thaNKS !!!!!!!!!

Fluffy1203
joined Aug 18, 2019

I'm trying to remember a school girl one shot in the library where the girl with long dark hair is always reading but feels bad about spending time with her short blonde haired friend who's good at track or some sport. The blonde one has basically confessed like every day but the dark haired one never heard cuz she was reading too hard and it took a third friend to tell the dark hair one that blonde confessed so often