Forum › School Zone discussion

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I think Yokoe just died of Kei's sheer cuteness at some point in middle school and is currently a zombie, but the rest of the characters have either not noticed (Kei), don't care (Yatsude) or are too afraid to point it out (Tsubaki).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Friendly reminder that openly insulting other users and attempting to devolve forum threads into personal attacks and taste policing is a violation of Rule 1 and will result in at least a timeout. No exceptions.

SillieHonka has received a 2-day ban. Be safe, everyone.

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 12:25PM

Yokoe is a mood, I remember every semester working my ass off just to make it to the next and when it was over I was mush asf, physically and mentally, from over exerting myself to pull my grades up before the deadline.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yokoe: 404 Brain not found

For real, I'm trying to find her brain cell during reading this chapter

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Discourse aside, I think groper Yatsude is fun -- those Twitter extras were really nice to look at (although I hope we see the nameless tan girl some time in the future)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Discourse aside, I think groper Yatsude is fun -- those Twitter extras were really nice to look at (although I hope we see the nameless tan girl some time in the future)

Yatsude is extremely fun. In fact, I think the manga world needs more shameless pervert women. The male side is kind of stacked to a ridiculous degree.

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

Yatsude is extremely fun. In fact, I think the manga world needs more shameless pervert women. The male side is kind of stacked to a ridiculous degree.

We shameless women need our rep too!

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

The comments section usially enhances the reading experience not diminish it.

Since fucking when

joined Oct 11, 2018

Yatsude is a groper? What chapter was that? I’m sorry but I’m confused, I thought I read all the chapters.

joined Apr 10, 2020

We shameless women need our rep too!

You guys fucking sucks

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 2:53PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Yatsude is a groper? What chapter was that? I’m sorry but I’m confused, I thought I read all the chapters.

The one when Yokoe wants to see Kei in maid outfit

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

YES! Beach chapter is finally gonna come.

joined Mar 31, 2017

The beach chapter is 73. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

And also, from the mangaka's Twitter...

https://twitter.com/oe22p/status/1277185833187938304?s=19

joined Oct 11, 2018

I finally found it, thanks. I missed a chapter..damn. I could see how people would see it as groping/harassment(cultural thing). As for me, on that scene’s context, I viewed the butt slap and touching as physical comedy. If groping is equated to sexual harassment, then I couldn’t see it as such because slapping and touching a friend’s butt is just playful skinship where I’m from, but of course there are some who are uncomfortable with it. So in the end, I think people’s opinion on Yatsude in that scene is a product of their culture/environment.

Edited for clarifications. Also, it’s still groping, but people’s attitude towards it varies cuz of culture/environment.

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 10:18PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Let us not forget this beautiful scene. The next page has my favorite Yokoe face of the entire series so far (first panel).

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 6:23PM

I finally found it, thanks. I missed a chapter..damn. I could see how people would see it as groping (cultural thing). As for me, on that scene’s context, I viewed the butt slap and touching as physical comedy. If groping is equated to sexual harassment, then I couldn’t see it as such because slapping and touching a friend’s butt is just playful skinship where I’m from, but of course there are some who are uncomfortable with it. So in the end, I think people’s opinion on Yatsude in that scene is a product of their culture/environment.

Yeah girls in my school was playing around by grabbin eachothers tits and slapping eachothers asses.

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

I finally found it, thanks. I missed a chapter..damn. I could see how people would see it as groping (cultural thing). As for me, on that scene’s context, I viewed the butt slap and touching as physical comedy. If groping is equated to sexual harassment, then I couldn’t see it as such because slapping and touching a friend’s butt is just playful skinship where I’m from, but of course there are some who are uncomfortable with it. So in the end, I think people’s opinion on Yatsude in that scene is a product of their culture/environment.

Yeah girls in my school was playing around by grabbin eachothers tits and slapping eachothers asses.

Can confirm as a high schooler. My friends are touchy so I just came to accept their touchiness. I had a conversation with an online friend the other day about casual groping and she was just stunned- so yeah, definitely a cultural thing

last edited at Nov 11, 2020 1:24PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You lot ever play Senran Kagura?
Holy shit will you be horrified by what you find there
If this is enough to rankle you then you'll have no chance

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 6:42PM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

damn i didnt noticed that, maybe bc of the hairstyle... is it really her?

no it's not, nurse doesn't have bangs

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch67#5

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 8:02PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Cultural thing my ass, more like harassment (read above my comment to know the context)

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 9:54PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That was funny to follow the discussion at first but it's just going in circle here. Noboyd will admit defeat so can you drop that and idk, just enjoy the manga as it is ?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don’t know what that is nor why I would want to play it

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don’t know what that is nor why I would want to play it

T&A paradise is what it is. Fanservice the Game(s)

joined Oct 11, 2018

...anyway, I really like the author’s humor. They lead you on then bam it’s chaotic funny, and useless lesbians. Excited how the beach chapter will go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.