Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I would say super likely not just possible. even before this chapter a lot of people thought so- because there have been a lot of hints she is alone. Even if she is living with guardian/s of some sort, she has probably had such a loss, just going on some of her behaviours. And I dont see why the author would give these little details and hints and then not have them mean anything.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Seeing that Hino fell as she overheated, with an empty stomach, chances are once she wakes up, Koguma would show her concerns by asking "Do you want to eat first? Or do you want a bath? Or me?", at which point Hino will just die again :))

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Oblivious Reversal?

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 10:08PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Sick with teh ghey.

8%20(4)~2
joined Aug 23, 2019

Commuting wife.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hino-san's sick.

Love sick.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I discovered and fully read this entire thing tonight.

Good lord this is the most teasing yuri I've read in my life. I don't know if I can take much more of this...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Good lord this is the most teasing yuri I've read in my life. I don't know if I can take much more of this...

Bro... what if, like... the author was teasing us this whole time? Like, we think the title is Koguma saying it, but like, what if it’s us the whole time man? We’re frustrated at the lack of progress, and it’s like, “just do it already,” you know? Bro... really makes u think

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 2:11AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

Hino-san can't take it

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

How good is the back and forth between them?! I'm not sure who has the upper hand anymore, too good!

joined Dec 18, 2018

^I would say super likely not just possible. even before this chapter a lot of people thought so- because there have been a lot of hints she is alone. Even if she is living with guardian/s of some sort, she has probably had such a loss, just going on some of her behaviours. And I dont see why the author would give these little details and hints and then not have them mean anything.

I'm not saying those hints won't end up meaning anything, I just think "parents are dead" is an extreme theme for this story. There are alternative options same signs might represent. Perhaps parents are living abroad for work, or in another city. Perhaps parents are divorced and the parent she lives with always at work.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I agree they are maybe not BOTH dead- and maybe she is living with some guardian/s of some sort - but SOMEONE significant must have died- presumably at least 1 parent, because otherwise, why did the author go to the effort of bringing up and showing us the family shrine in the house? That was specifically brought up for a reason.

Unless there was a family loss, they wouldnt have one- and i've seen plenty of manga/anime with kids living on their own, so i cant rule it out.

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 12:06PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Next arc would be Koguma getting sick I guess, and Hino will come and nurse her back

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

KOGUMA'S STRIKING BACK

HINO-SAN SUSTAINS CRITICAL HIT DAMAGE

HINO-SAN'S HEALTH GETS REDUCED BY 20HP

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 2:41PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Do they still count as useless lesbians? If so, I'd say they're pretty far up the list.

65c5147f-cae2-4cb0-9fe6-5718db7bd474
joined Aug 16, 2020

Lovesick girls

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Murder by cute. Poor Hino had no way to resist an attack like that, I barely survived myself... So precious...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So precious...

This is gonna become the next Dynasty meme, I can feel it.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I'm still looking forward to the inevitable wedding... In 2036, so at least I have a reason to try staying alive.

joined Sep 9, 2016

So this has been bugging me for a hot minute but
Where's the rightful idiot couple tag these two deserve

joined Feb 23, 2016

Is her mom dead!? Noo T^T

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ah yes, the dreaded Japanese cold.

joined May 25, 2017

dang the way the nape is drawn as the hair is pulled away is always really pretty. the little baby/short hairs give it a nice touch

joined Jan 14, 2020

hino-san no shi

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Koguma is really contemplating on Hino's (naked) body and how good would she match with Hino, and then got enticed by the full frontal view of naked and totally defenseless Hino. Bless her little gay heart.

To reply you must either login or sign up.