Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well if we're to believe the text in the story, Yuuki is only a hopeless mothercon, while Sayaka is a terminal one. Maybe having a daughter swoon over her the way she did over her mom is hard to say no to.

That sounds rather like a "If Jesus Then Aliens" kind of fallacy tho.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That sounds rather like a "If Jesus Then Aliens" kind of fallacy tho.

That's why I said maybe and not probably. I don't know how likely such a thing would be to happen, and I'm not going to guess. All I know is, kids having their parents wrapped around their fingers is nothing new. Whatever the reason, it happens all the time.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sure, but normally children wanting to fuck their parents is where everyone draws the line. Yuuki has only gotten bolder over time while Sayaka does nothing to rein her in.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Sure, but normally children wanting to fuck their parents is where everyone draws the line. Yuuki has only gotten bolder over time while Sayaka does nothing to rein her in.

That really just points to Sayaka not actually being opposed to it, but worried about other people finding out. Which in their case would probably be a PR disaster for the company.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's one middle schooler's lunch, how much could it be, 10,000 yen?

Roughly $100 bucks, so yeah, is way too much money for a middle schooler lunch.

I'm pretty sure that's a reference to this:
Quote from Arrested Development

joined Jan 14, 2020

Gilmore Girls?

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Having nothing to distinguish the two apart from each other, having the same name is a bit confusing imho

You do know that in East Asian nations the family name is the first name and the given name is the last name, right?

That however isn't always true especially when foreigners names are written in Japanese. For example with names like Alina Gray (アリナ・グレイ) from Magia Record or Sophie Neuenmuller (ソフィー・ノイエンミュラー) from Atelier Sophie are written in Western order instead of Gray Alina or Neuenmuller Sophie.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

S'up.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Gilmore Girls?

I almost choked on my noodle soup reading this. And now, I'm reading it in various meme voices in my head.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Hey, for some reason ch9.2 does not have a "next" button that leads to ch9.25. In fact, the "prev" button leads to ch9.25. Did the internal order get screwed up?

last edited at Sep 23, 2020 6:51AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I keep looking every page of 9.2 for Sayaka's nipples and they aren't there. I feel scammed.

last edited at Sep 23, 2020 9:32AM

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

she need to put her daughter into a psychiatric hospital

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You need to stop acting like these are actual human beings.

They’ll only diagnose her with the Mothercon. It’s very treatable. Though she’ll need some help from her mother..so it’s best that she stays home and gets at least 3 doses of Sayaka.

joined Jan 14, 2020

CRITICAL HIT

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

You need to stop acting like these are actual human beings.

I want to cut and paste this reply into sooo many discussions here.

joined Aug 16, 2019

sayaka is waiving

joined Aug 11, 2014

All morning, it's "Sayaka" this, and "Sayaka" that, but then Yuuki calls her "mom" again and that's when her heart skips. Somehow, that makes it feel even more scandalous, lmao.

joined Aug 22, 2019

THE BAG. WHY IS THAT ON HER BAG.

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

It wouldn't be so cute without the tsundere mum, tho.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

THE BAG. WHY IS THAT ON HER BAG.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

∩___∩
   | ノ      ヽ
  /  ●   ● | KUMA──!!
  |    ( )  ミ
 彡、   |∪|  、`\
/ __  ヽノ /´>  )
(___)   / (_/
 |       /
 |  /\ \
 | /    )  )
 ∪    (  \
       \_)

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedobear claims Kuma started out on 2channel and was non-sexual, getting changed into Pedobear by 4chan. So the use here by a Japanese mangaka seems ambiguous, or plausibly deniable?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Definitely adds some plausible deniability, but I'm pretty sure the author is using it as a gag.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Kuma Shock!

To reply you must either login or sign up.