Forum › Scary Kiss of My Sister discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

All the fluids in here are so good.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Would be more enjoyable if they had more defined lips, but beggars cannot be choosers and this is great!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Having the courage to incestuously French kiss in front of your friends.

For that, I gotta say about them what some CBR Mk2 narrator said about the Trung Sisters for declaring war on the (at that time in Mk2) more powerful Australia:

They've got some huge ovaries.

joined Jan 22, 2015

You cant just switch gears from yandere to wholesome to yandere like that.

Drink a beer and read this.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bondage#1

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 2:59PM

joined May 1, 2015

I need a sequel with the other two.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Baby them are adorable

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

They kiss because they're sisters! DUH!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Phew, that was steamy.~

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

“Because we are sisters”, I can't argue against that strong of an argument

joined Jun 8, 2020

absolutely yes

“It’s scary to kiss your sister because it feels so good” wellllllll...alright we can go with that.

joined Jun 14, 2020

we should fund an international "incest is wincest" movement, toward global sexual happiness.
Wars would end instantly, and birth rate would plunge, since a lot of males would be... redundant. But we're 6 billions so... Hey, maybe incest taboo is explaining this large number in the first place !

The saddest thing about this manga is that this incestuous relationship started off innocently; just a regular older sister trying to comfort her sick little sister. It turned sexual because of sexual awakening and teenage curiosity and nothing else, as far as the manga was portraying. It's sad because the mangaka is sexualizing a female sibling's relationship.

Also to note, incest is still taboo because it doesn't stop at same-sex parties. In most "reported" cases, it's largely of the opposite sex. So there goes your theory that "birth rate would plunge" and "incest taboo explains large number in the first place".
Let's also not forget your quote, "alot of males would be redundant". I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm guessing they won't have a female mate (because of lesbian incest)? Well, if they can't get them voluntarily then they can take them by force. Rape still exists, and unfortunately for many developing countries (where birthrate is highest), abortion is still illegal. Even if conception was the result of rape and incest. It's progressive to think liberally, but there must also be a boundary and a line drawn with issues which are considered "taboo" in the first place.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

and i OOOP

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think Rouge has some of the best NSFW material in yuri but wow that escalated quickly

joined Dec 20, 2013

we should fund an international "incest is wincest" movement, toward global sexual happiness.
Wars would end instantly, and birth rate would plunge, since a lot of males would be... redundant. But we're 6 billions so... Hey, maybe incest taboo is explaining this large number in the first place !

The saddest thing about this manga is that this incestuous relationship started off innocently; just a regular older sister trying to comfort her sick little sister. It turned sexual because of sexual awakening and teenage curiosity and nothing else, as far as the manga was portraying. It's sad because the mangaka is sexualizing a female sibling's relationship.

Also to note, incest is still taboo because it doesn't stop at same-sex parties. In most "reported" cases, it's largely of the opposite sex. So there goes your theory that "birth rate would plunge" and "incest taboo explains large number in the first place".
Let's also not forget your quote, "alot of males would be redundant". I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm guessing they won't have a female mate (because of lesbian incest)? Well, if they can't get them voluntarily then they can take them by force. Rape still exists, and unfortunately for many developing countries (where birthrate is highest), abortion is still illegal. Even if conception was the result of rape and incest. It's progressive to think liberally, but there must also be a boundary and a line drawn with issues which are considered "taboo" in the first place.

actually, the birth rate WOULD plunge... giving it a few generations... incestuous conceptions tend to give rather bad results. namely in survivability and quality/number of offspring... so yeah. if earth turned fully incestuous over night ? that would most likely very rapidly be the end of humanity.

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 6:08PM

joined Jun 14, 2020

actually, the birth rate WOULD plunge... giving it a few generations... incestuous conceptions tend to give rather bad results. namely in survivability and quality/number of offspring... so yeah. if earth turned fully incestuous over night ? that would most likely very rapidly be the end of humanity.

I think you misunderstood. I believe the previous poster mentioned lesbian incest and not incest (all gender). Don't forget, I believe we were able to populate to this current size BECAUSE of incest, which was then diluted because it did not simply stop at fathers/daughters, mothers/sons and brothers/sisters. They expanded to uncles/nieces, aunts/nephews and so on. Survivability and quality/quantity increased when people drifted further and further away from "1st generation" incest, and incest altogether (well, to the best of their knowledge anyway).

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 7:56PM

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

~~~~~~~~~oh my~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

All the fluids in here are so good.

You managed to encapsulate the essence of this work beautifully.

10/10, would read a sequel!

joined Apr 5, 2020

The art style is nice and the plot is interesting

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

BIG YES

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Spicy

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

YESSSSS INCEST YURI!!! my favorite

joined Nov 9, 2019

You cant just switch gears from yandere to wholesome to yandere like that.

You've never dated someone with bpd I see

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Johnpaall posted:

WOOOOOSH

To reply you must either login or sign up.