Forum › Sexual Education 120% discussion

joined Mar 25, 2020

I wish sex ed taught you how more how to navigate a sexual relationship and, you know, how to do a consent
I pretty much only learned about how babies are made and that you should use condoms, which is helpful but I feel like there should be more guidance when it comes to sexual conduct.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Our sex ed skipped any gay and fun stuff completly, I wonder if that would be still allowed nowadays.

Yuriisthebestest
joined Sep 4, 2020

Lmao wtf

Yuriisthebestest
joined Sep 4, 2020

Lmao wtf

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Finally, the hero we need!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Wait, a manga with some good sex ed and it's a comedy? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

joined Nov 9, 2019

This is great. Can't wait for more. I wonna be a teacher like that.

BUT!

Condoms are usueful also to be put on sex-toys! It makes them last longer and condoms can provide different feelings from usual!

Condoms are bomb for this, but if you have silicone toys (which are great because they have tons of benefits including being non porous and being able to be boiled to clean them) make sure to use non lubed condoms because they generally have silicone lube and you want to use water based lube with silicone toys. Both lubes are nice to have around tho cause I like silicone based better for everything else

^Yeah, I had abstinence based sex ed. I learned nothing! Most of what I know is from fanfic. And, there were lots of people having sex, but not safely. Some girls got pregnant and there were STDs and stuff.

I haven't heard about dental dams either.

Probably cause they're not really readily available. You can modify a condom to use in the same situation if you want to use one but can't easily find them.

joined Jan 13, 2019

this looks promising as HELL, i genuinely love good comprehensive sex ed resources

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

lmaooo this is amazing

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

I wish i had her has a teacher

I...want her as a teacher,ours totally skipped that topic

joined Feb 1, 2017

I’m really happy I learned new things from manga. There should be more like this

__nishikino_maki_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_huanxiang_heitu__8de746157da649df6ba1015081535861%20(2)
joined Jun 28, 2017

Huh, looks like Yui and the gang's school went co-ed (referencing that K-ON took place at Sakuragaoka too).
Edit: Was reading while distracted and took the BL fantasizing scene as there being guy students in the school. Whoops lol.

Anyway, this is very entertaining yet informative and will be following. Wonder if the Ace spectrum will be included somewhere in the series.

If you want another series that talks about sex- ed, try BOO! It's Sex on Webtoons. The series finished, so you can binge it. It mainly covers wlw content.

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 11:05PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

i wish this was my teacher
also, you can use common condoms on your fingers?

joined Jun 7, 2019

...so is she planning to fuck that cat or not? That whole thing confused me.

WAIT what

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Tsuji-sensei is the hero we need, but don't deserve.

I remember the sex-ed portion of health class. Lots of clinical terms and diagrams with little context. Condom on a cucumber. Dental dams didn't exist.

I distinctly remember a 60-year-old teacher reading the words "oral sex," but she refused to tell us what that even meant.

Salt-N-Peppa had said it best: "Let's talk about sex."

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

sex ed isn't a thing in japan? odd, you'd think they'd want to do that since the prime minister keeps bringing up the low birth rate

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Just for general information and curiosity. How many of you actually use Dental Dams and Finger Condoms during sexy times?

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 2:30PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

LMFAO.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

The fuck

The safe fuck

joined Aug 16, 2019

fucking hilarious! HAHAHAHA

Btw in regards to dental dam. You can actually buy them in dental stores or medical stores (not pharmacies) No need to have a license or anything cause its common to buy them for common procedures in dentistry.

joined Jun 29, 2015

Well Futari Ecchi as a series is still running , but i definitely want a more general approach than hetero-ish angle of Futari Ecchi

joined Aug 16, 2019

So why is there powder on the side that you lick?

well to prevent stickiness when using it medically and it acts as a barrier for the latex and skin

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

sex ed isn't a thing in japan? odd, you'd think they'd want to do that since the prime minister keeps bringing up the low birth rate

I think they do, i have stumpled across "its that thing from health class" in several doujins

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

today i learned about the existence of dental dams

Me, a dental student, I'll never look at dental dams the same way again.

Waittttt... Are dental dams not actually made for sex like a condom?? Now I learned something

To reply you must either login or sign up.