Forum › Kimi to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi discussion

joined Sep 15, 2020

This is so fucking cursed

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

y...y'all gotta tag this shite better. This isn't romance this is tragedy jfc.

Yuriisthebestest
joined Sep 4, 2020

Damnnnn at first I thought it was a sad love story and then I turned into a dark shit but I guess I'll still downlaod but please no kill

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah.

I see.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Dang, that was pretty good. Dark, but good. And I think changing the tags would just ruin the ending, but that's just my opinion.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Ah.

I see.

Best comment, lol.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Y'all ever just murder your best friend because they've expressed a generic interest in your crush?

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Murderers do like to keep trophies/souvenirs from their victims, so it kinda makes sense why she hasn’t deleted that one picture

joined May 11, 2018

This was a good read

880a1547-0d59-49f1-95ac-6b18ebe34a0d
joined Aug 10, 2020

holy SHIT this is messed up
why did i bother to read this when i expected that this was going to be typical drama when the drama was ...*different*

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Why should she insist on trying to find the old photos? It would be obvious there's someone else on them and that would blew her cover...

...honestly that story screams "forced twist" more than anything else, it's not even very probable even if that girl was as ruthless as portrayed

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 5:59AM

Cx1o7fdveaadzpu.jpg%20large
joined Apr 24, 2017

Well... That wasn't what I expected at all when I saw the tag drama...

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Can someone explain what the hell happened for my dumb self? I thought she killed her crush for a second, but they're both alive at the end?

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

The thing I don't understand is that if they are childhood friends, shouldn't Miki already met her friend' parents? Kids can forget some parts of their younger days but surely adults would recognize a child that they have never seen or heard about before right? Unless they have yet to reached "meet-the-parents" session yet, but the truth is bound to come out one day...UNLESS the gf killed her whole family to cover this up xD Omg I love me some f*cked up yandere xD

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 6:19AM

Vlcsnap-2023-02-21-23h55m13s947-min
joined Aug 23, 2020

ah yes, another fucked up oneshot by murasakino.

A3974806713_10
joined Sep 23, 2019

jesus christ dude what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

So, today's topic is how to come up with a tag that gives warning without spoiling the content( ̄へ ̄)...

secret ending ,plot-twist, not what you think it is, prepare your plot armor or need to replenish my sugar after this might work but you people try to come up with something too

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 6:49AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I've just resigned myself to the fact that this site kind of sucks and only cares about accurate tagging when it comes to fetishes and not when it comes to, you know, people's desire to not read fucked up shit because you gotta maintain that shock value. I doubt it will change anytime soon because that's just the priorities of the management so your best bet is to read the comments on pretty much everything that isn't a chapter of an ongoing work first.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait um- wha

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I've just resigned myself to the fact that this site kind of sucks and only cares about accurate tagging when it comes to fetishes and not when it comes to, you know, people's desire to not read fucked up shit because you gotta maintain that shock value. I doubt it will change anytime soon because that's just the priorities of the management so your best bet is to read the comments on pretty much everything that isn't a chapter of an ongoing work first.

Because there is peoples who like twist. If we tag too much then there is no twist, therefore no surprise. It's better to keep such twist hide. The solution will be to have some kind of spoilers tags where some tags are uner spoilers, so peoples who want to know can check it and those who want to read without knowing the twist, can too.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

yeah, in today's shoujo dark and sly characters win... as expected of 2020

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 7:27AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Because there is peoples who like twist. If we tag too much then there is no twist, therefore no surprise. It's better to keep such twist hide. The solution will be to have some kind of spoilers tags where some tags are uner spoilers, so peoples who want to know can check it and those who want to read without knowing the twist, can too.

I consider twists less important than not triggering people with surprise rape/incest/violence especially since most twists are lazy bullshit anyway.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I'm just appreciating this as a much-needed breath of fresh air in the rather tired trope of 'childhood friends'. Am trying hard not to think too much about the viability of the plot.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This was amazing

_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

So, today's topic is how to come up with a tag that gives warning without spoiling the content( ̄へ ̄)...

A system where you have 2 tiers of tags, basic and spoiler. So the tagger can set the simple stuff like romance, yuri and drama to basic but set yandere to spoiler. If there are spoiler tags then the post will say: "Some tags hidden, would you like to see them." and clicking it would reveal the spoilers for those who are worried about running into distasteful things like cheating, rape and violence while preserving the plot reveals for the rest of us.

Not every instance of say Yandere would need to be spoiler tagged as some stories wear their dysfunction on their sleeve like horror books.

That is a system I would like to see put in place.

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 8:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.