Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

The way they killed the boss was just beautiful lol

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

LMFAO love how shes just dragging that one guy at the end haha

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

There was no need to sacrifice the bike like that, but it was necessary for the style points. I need more dykes on bikes.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gunbured_x_sisters_ch06#36
.......bahaaha the cover looked deceivingly hentai... well, I guess there IS plenty of action

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The way they killed the boss was just beautiful lol

Right? No fucks were given, no one wants to listen to a long ass monologue anyways when we could be having a badass action scene along with some insight on dolores backstory.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

That's official, this story has officially earned my seal of approval. Certainly it felt another stupid ecchi, Valkyrie Drive-esque, but much more interesting plot with even more interesting sub-stories, I'm sold and following this story from now on, looking forward even, don't disappoint me

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

My only con are the action panels, they're certainly difficult to understand what's going on

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

This series is strangely good. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Maria: I just want to find my little sister, can you please stop being horny?
Dorothy: absolutely not.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Man, I wish they'd just fuck like wild beasts already.

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

wait, did they fuck or...?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

It's a infectious disease. Dorothy is a dangerous vector.

That said, those last two pages were cute.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 11:54AM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i haven't seen this much sexual tension since shimoneta and that's saying something

joined May 3, 2014

Can’t wait for the next chapter >.>

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

"ugh Im trying to find my little sister but this nun is dummy thicc and the clap of her ass cheeks keep distracting me"

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

"ugh Im trying to find my little sister but this nun is dummy thicc and the clap of her ass cheeks keep distracting me"

tbh I don't know how much more of this thicc nun I can take before my ovaries burst

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

tbh I don't know how much more of this thicc nun I can take before my ovaries burst

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ngl ur comment sent me to orbit

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Thats nice, World building and character bonding

joined May 7, 2017

You know you're in for something when you get a .5-like chapter, that deviates from all that guns and blazing, and is still this good, character depiction, development and enjoyment, pure balance. Fingers crossed there's more out there finding this as pleasant and I do. Very, very interesting, intriguing story

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You know you're in for something when you get a .5-like chapter, that deviates from all that guns and blazing, and is still this good, character depiction, development and enjoyment, pure balance. Fingers crossed there's more out there finding this as pleasant and I do. Very, very interesting, intriguing story

Yes, very intriguing story:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gunbured_x_sisters_ch6_5#21

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Who wouldn't wanna fuck with that kinda mood going on? they probably did.

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

This was actually a surprisingly meaningful side chapter. World building, and some actual relationship development.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Some more terminology questions I have:

How did you choose "saint"? Is that translated from a Japanese word, or katakana? Is it more like "holy person" in this context? "Saints" in the Catholic parlance are exemplary figures of piety and devotion. There is a long formal process of canonization and it's extremely rare for a living person to be declared a saint. Among other things, "miracles" need to be associated with them. It just doesn't seem to fit how it's being used with Dorothy.

Next, frequent reference is maid to Dorothy's "nursing mother" - is that meant to be distinct from "birth mother," i.e. this woman who raised her and met some tragic end was not related to her? Or is it just a weird way of referring to her mother? Is it more like "nursemaid?"

Thank you for the work translating, BTW. I am enjoying the series a lot. I just like discussing translation details. :p

joined Mar 8, 2016

Who wouldn't wanna fuck with that kinda mood going on? they probably did.

Covered in coagulating blood? That's certainly a mood, but I'm not sure "sexy" is it.

At the very least, if they get together in the end Dorothy knows that Maria isn't averse to getting her wings, ifyaknowwhatimean.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gunbured_x_sisters_ch6_5#9
Lol'd at the saint panties.
After taking all that blood out just to burst the bag all over yourself.... I'm not grossed out, I just remember how you feel after getting blood taken (sick and super weak) wouldn't wanna waste it.... as long as Maria done a good job cleaning it up I guess it's fine......

That's official, this story has officially earned my seal of approval. Certainly it felt another stupid ecchi, Valkyrie Drive-esque, but much more interesting plot with even more interesting sub-stories, I'm sold and following this story from now on, looking forward even, don't disappoint me

Oi, Valkyrie drive was a masterpiece!!!! There's not enough of the genre!.... ( kidding, I know what you mean.... but I still liked it) Closest to it I could suggest is Kandagowa jet girls.... it's almost the same but not as Sci-fi, it was bland but grand!

To reply you must either login or sign up.