Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Jul 28, 2015

Would “The Secret Recipe” by Morinaga Milk fit into your standards? The MCs start off pretty passionately!

Wow, they are off to a great start! Tyvm! I'm reading this one now.

I really enjoyed "The Secret Recipe". I wish the story started where it ended! It is very hard to find yuri manga that are about the relationship rather than the buildup to the relationship.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah the MCs were interacting very regularly but their romantic relationship didn’t start right away :(

If you are still looking around, I would recommend “Miss Angel Miss Devil” where one of the two main couples are dating from the start of the series. You can find it on Mangadex. I went on a rampage on old stuff I used to read and that’s probably the only series I know where the MCs are dating from the start! If I find more I will make sure to tell you :)

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

I'm looking for romance stories where the characters start off their relationship very early story and most of the story is about their relationship, rather than the build up too it. I also want the characters to be in love and express this love physically through kissing, hugging, sex, etc. The more passionate the love, the better, and the sooner the relationship starts, the better. I'm also leaving the definition of relationship intentionally loose to cast as wide a net as possible.

Since you mentioned you liked The Secret Recipe, then I would recommend the Nana & Hitomi chapters of "Kisses, Sighs, & Cherry-blossom Pink" (not available on Dynasty, but they are licensed in english, and alternatively available on MD), as well as My Cute Little Kitten, both by Morinaga Milk.

Also:

Her Kiss - Infectious Lust

Our Teachers are Dating!

Hanjuku Joshi

An Aside Told To You

Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo (Can find this one on MangaDex. There are also two H-Doujins by the author.)

Thank you very much for the recommendations! I'm going to start reading these now.

joined Aug 12, 2020

Would “The Secret Recipe” by Morinaga Milk fit into your standards? The MCs start off pretty passionately!

Wow, they are off to a great start! Tyvm! I'm reading this one now.

I really enjoyed "The Secret Recipe". I wish the story started where it ended! It is very hard to find yuri manga that are about the relationship rather than the buildup to the relationship.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah the MCs were interacting very regularly but their romantic relationship didn’t start right away :(

If you are still looking around, I would recommend “Miss Angel Miss Devil” where one of the two main couples are dating from the start of the series. You can find it on Mangadex. I went on a rampage on old stuff I used to read and that’s probably the only series I know where the MCs are dating from the start! If I find more I will make sure to tell you :)

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the rampaging. I am going to read MAMD now.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Hanjuku Joshi

As a plus, this one is still going.
Well, the sequel series is, I mean.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Hello everybody!
Any enemies to lovers yuri?
Thanks!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hello everybody!
Any enemies to lovers yuri?
Thanks!

I Favour The Villainess (Also has a webnovel that is much, much further along)

Majo ga Kudasu Tettsui Malleus Maleficarum - Available on MD.

5 Seconds Before a Witch Falls in Love and its sequel 5 Seconds Before Falling in Love with a Witch

...This is a pretty tough question. Nothing else pops into my head. Maybe I should read more action and fantasy series.

joined Aug 21, 2020

Hello there everyone! Can someone recommend me any yuri that features butch/femme couples, or just butch lesbians in general? Thanks so much!

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Thanks for the suggestions @2SpiritCherokeePrincess and @igenetycs!! I will definitely check them out!! :D

joined Aug 12, 2020

Hanjuku Joshi

As a plus, this one is still going.
Well, the sequel series is, I mean.

Awesome! Tyvm!

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

can i get som like normal wholesome highschool yuri like no rape or incest or stuffs like dat ty

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Yo can anyone recommend some Love Love doujins that involve their moms? Thankkkzsz

joined Aug 28, 2020

I'd like any recs for subtext yuri stuff. The only conditions are that the couple are main characters and that none of them end up with guys. Something like how Nettaigyo or Futaribeya portray the main pair's relationship. Idk why but now that I've read more yuri, I wanna read subtext again lol.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'd like any recs for subtext yuri stuff. The only conditions are that the couple are main characters and that none of them end up with guys. Something like how Nettaigyo or Futaribeya portray the main pair's relationship. Idk why but now that I've read more yuri, I wanna read subtext again lol.

I don't read a lot of Subtext, but out of the few ones that I have read I gotta say these are my favourites.

Because You Showed Your Back to Me

This one is short but it's good.

My Cat Turning Into a Human Was a Little Different From What I Had Imagined

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 2:54PM

joined Jul 28, 2015

can i get som like normal wholesome highschool yuri like no rape or incest or stuffs like dat ty

Girlfriends by Morinaga Milk if you haven’t read it! It’s a classic! Some of her other works also feature highschoolers.

There’s also Comprehensive Tovarisch—another classic! Lots of cute, comedic moments, and it flows perfectly.

Hope the recommendations are okay!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So I'm looking for some one-shots or series about a girl who realizes her romantic feelings towards a person she likes.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Anyone got some good elsanna fics to recommend where the whole plot isn't about the sexual tension between the mc ?

joined Dec 30, 2018

Pls reply to this if you have a folder for wholesome yuri public
Im so sad rn

last edited at Sep 8, 2020 3:36PM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Im so sad rn

Here is the list I always check when I'm sad. There's also the wholesome tag.

I hope I could help.

last edited at Sep 8, 2020 5:18PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

Im so sad rn

Feel free to browse my Romance list. You should probably keep an eye on the tags and avoid Aaaangst, Drama and Violence despite the wholesome endings.

last edited at Sep 9, 2020 10:20AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Im so sad rn

Here is the list I always check when I'm sad. There's also the wholesome tag.

I hope I could help.

thanks a lot

joined Dec 30, 2018

Im so sad rn

Feel free to browse my Romance list. You should probably keep an eye on the tags and avoid Aaaangst, Drama and Violence despite the wholesome endings.

Thanks

joined Oct 3, 2017

Give me something that forces one to bleach their eyes three times afterwards

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Any good angst manga recommendations? I feel like crying tonight.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Check out Pashiri na Boku to Koi suru Banchou-san!

To reply you must either login or sign up.