Forum › I Say You Say I Love You discussion

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

so sweet (:

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's cute, but the art's just the slightest bit off. Like a group of adult women dressed up as the Love Live characters.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

It's cute, but the art's just the slightest bit off. Like a group of adult women dressed up as the Love Live characters.

haha I actually thought that same thing

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cute short but damn it don't cut it there! XD.
There art wasn't bad the thing that distracts you is the noses since they are "normal" size.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

It felt more like teenage boys cosplaying as µ's to me. Their faces were really masculine. Cute story though.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Yup. Same page here.

Cute story though. :3

joined May 2, 2014

It felt more like teenage boys cosplaying as µ's to me. Their faces were really masculine. Cute story though.

I felt the same way XD

joined Jul 13, 2014

Screwed the school. It's NicoMaki time!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Now that you say that I can't unsee it. xD

I still liked it though.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Art really bothers me x.x

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Screwed the school. It's NicoMaki time!

Lets be real, its always NicoMaki time.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I can't unsee that either but I liked it too.

Kaonashi%20-gssg
joined Apr 1, 2013

Cu- cuuuuuuute

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Art was indeed a bit weird, but the story was cute.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I still liked it though.

Lots of bishounen and traps..
Even if they would be genderbend i would read it as long i can see the characters..

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Must...have......continuation

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

Ah, my raws. Maybe I should get more Love Live stuff as it seems to actually be used.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 14, "I won't forgive you if you if you let go of my hand.", if you is repeated twiced.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I still liked it though.

Lots of bishounen and traps..
Even if they would be genderbend i would read it as long i can see the characters..

Traps, traps everywhere. D:

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Gotta love how you guys react to the art. The art is nice but Fugace-san's other work is really cute. I just wish Fugace-san didn't cut the next scene but it seems inappropriate for the flow. owo

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Will correct, EvilDevil. Thanks!

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

I liked the art especially since it's so different from the derivative work, and reminiscent of Horii Kisuke's art in a sense. Sometimes the babyish faces for these doujins throw me off a bit so it's always nice to see some sort of maturity in their physical features.

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I also think they look like boys, but story is good :3

Ah, my raws. Maybe I should get more Love Live stuff as it seems to actually be used.

Yes, you should :D

joined Apr 14, 2013

Aww no lewd >->

To reply you must either login or sign up.