Forum › Ane no Himitsu discussion

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Ppl here really be like what's wrong with sexually liking a child LOOOL

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

when i started reading it, i thought the middle sister was the protagonist so i was like " a itou hachi manga where the protagonist is not a loli count me in" but well the actual outcome wasn´t bad. it was nice to see a darker tone on itou hachi s work

This. And then the loli was introduced and I was like: Oh, no... And then it started to get darker and I was like: OH, NO!

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 8:14AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

No, ppl here NOT really be like doing that.

LOL

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This was kinda hard to get through...

ouch

also, how to slowly turn your sister into 100% Yandere

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 10:26AM

Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

Ultimately pointless exploration of jelousy. Doesn't make anyone feel good to vicariously experience this, reminds me of the netorare cancer permiating adult manga nowadays

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

When u thought paedophilia was actually acknowledged, but u realize its just obsessive jealousy-

Side note, I was impressed to see that strong of an expression drawn by hachi. Was cool

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

low quality bait

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Itou hachi, what's wrong lately? Do you need someone to talk to?

Screenshot%202020-12-20%20194454
joined May 13, 2020

okay this is icky

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I want an official translated Itou Hachi collection of all her stories.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I want an official translated Itou Hachi collection of all her stories.

That be awesome, but would never come to the US XD.

Maybe "The Moon is beautiful could one day be officially licensed.

joined Feb 8, 2016

I just love Itou's works. I think this story is left best right where it stopped, it brought out a few points to consider but it leaves the reader to mull them over and come to their own conclusions. I have only recently been made aware of her earlier works, but am glad they are being posted here. I would love to get her autograph and talk when we get over to Japan on vacation in a couple years, but my Japanese is through translation which is not very good I'm told and I don't k ow how her english is. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be looking for manga and merch to buy!

joined Sep 11, 2021

Excuse me wtf

Fr, the people in the comments are even more weird. I like yuri I but not this kind jeez

joined Feb 27, 2018

What's interesting is that while the point of view of the jealous sister makes this seem quite a bit darker, what we actually see of the onee-loli relationship is much more innocent than the other more realistic seeming works of Itou we've had lately, only going as far as some pretty chaste kisses.

Except you know the hickey on the back of the girls neck that makes the protagonist almost snap. It’s pretty much implied that they went way farther than just “chaste” kisses.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

What's interesting is that while the point of view of the jealous sister makes this seem quite a bit darker, what we actually see of the onee-loli relationship is much more innocent than the other more realistic seeming works of Itou we've had lately, only going as far as some pretty chaste kisses.

Except you know the hickey on the back of the girls neck that makes the protagonist almost snap. It’s pretty much implied that they went way farther than just “chaste” kisses.

Yeah and she told her something like "lips are reserved for the person that's most precious to you", that was a hard rejection, you could feel it. Dark Yuri is the best, nothing like a story that makes you want to tear your heart out.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Excuse me wtf

Fr, the people in the comments are even more weird. I like yuri I but not this kind jeez

tags are there but still you people willingly click on the work and then cry about it to seem more morally-correct. give me a break.

To reply you must either login or sign up.