Forum › Posts by levelledloot

levelledloot
Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

This is a Yuri site.
* Obligitory comment pathologically making sure to refer to the daughter as 'he/him' *

You know they've begun making assaults on 'Mother/Father' titles? Mother is now 'Birthing Parent,' Father is 'Co-Parent.' Even this manga and your comments are out-of-date relative to identity cultists' terminology developments.

'Cringe is a slur' therefore Banned. ''Ignore the trolls.''
It really is just anything you don't want to hear/read isn't it. Next is any mention of chromosomes or even role in procreation. Not that any reader would comment such things unless they were just a malicious troll, huh.

levelledloot
Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

'Marriage and having kids in a country with dangerously atrocious birthrates and the same anti-traditionalist circles that divided and crippled other countries growing by the day? How repugnant. Better cheat on my obviously dislikeable dimlow of a Japanese Male™ that I'm already not honest about my opinions of to any of the people that push me to continue my family's existence.'

levelledloot
Yuru Oyako discussion 10 Oct 20:14
Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

Could be that this was to put the point across that Sayaka stayed with Yuuki's father for Yuuki's sake, however ill advised that was in retrospect.
But I really do see this as Twitter mentality infecting a good artist. There's no real reason to go into this background other than to contrast all the beautiful, innocent (cough-incest) yuri with a character that was already established as a distant dirtbag as necessary. Just seems this was opportunistic expression of some new disposition of Taiyaki's.

levelledloot
Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

Ultimately pointless exploration of jelousy. Doesn't make anyone feel good to vicariously experience this, reminds me of the netorare cancer permiating adult manga nowadays

levelledloot
Untitled
joined Nov 13, 2019

Completely different worldviews are evidenced so well in these postboards. Apologists for a character cheating on an unsuspecting Husband, leading to people also claiming that Wataru is a 'little off' due to his numbed state after finding out about his wife and calling that reason to cheat in the first place (???)
Starting to find a lot of not misandry, but denigrating of male characters nowadays. Can't just be a nice Yuri, feeling the same thing from My Unrequited Love. Increasingly more sentiment of facets of contemporary 'pride' than girls' love :/