Forum › School Zone discussion

Sdgd
joined Aug 22, 2014

joined Jun 12, 2015

Why do I have the feeling this not actually the first time she go all "This is fine" since that incident. And I think she is more trying to convince herself than being really fine.

In any case, not sure how she is going being "fine" much longer seeing how just almost get a heart attack every time Kei smile her way lol

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Can we see yokoe's covered face pls I need that resolution

you can see a bit of her eye here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch00#2

also MY HEART, y'all (TT_TT)

I wonder if we'll get that cliche where a girl with long bangs ties her hair up then suddenly becomes cute
yokoe going from cool to cute would be some gourmet shit

joined Feb 24, 2019

That is some power Kei has there, but does it work exclusively on Yokoe?

joined Jul 26, 2016

That is some power Kei has there, but does it work exclusively on Yokoe?

Their classmates and Yatsude have certainly been pretty nonplussed so far...

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Kei really is pretty damn cute

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

We're at extras? Is the manga finished, or just the current volume?

joined Mar 31, 2017

We're at extras? Is the manga finished, or just the current volume?

The extras are also part of the chapter list at the start of each volume. One more to finish volume 2.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

The extras are also part of the chapter list at the start of each volume. One more to finish volume 2.

Oh, thanks. For a sec there I was worried the manga had ended without resolving anything.

joined Aug 15, 2020

she pulled the puppy-eyes on her xD

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, thanks. For a sec there I was worried the manga had ended without resolving anything.

There's still an entire third volume left to go, so no need to worry. Baka-Updates says that the series is still ongoing, so there'll (hopefully) be a fourth volume too.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

The idea that the main chars would have a better relationship if they were both just honest with each other

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

10 ten Kei panels

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

There's still an entire third volume left to go, so no need to worry. Baka-Updates says that the series is still ongoing, so there'll (hopefully) be a fourth volume too.

It seems popular enough so I don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t get a fourth volume

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yessss, two *ei² chapters in a row, and good ones at that

joined Mar 31, 2017

The end of volume 3 says volume 4 is scheduled for next spring. Currently the latest chapter I could find is also the last chapter in volume 3 though, so I don't know if that date will still hold, but I do know there are more chapters coming after volume 3.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Yokoe seeing right through that lie, girl's so much smarter than she lets on.

joined Jul 26, 2016

girl's so much smarter than she lets on.

Pretty low bar that, mind... :v

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm worried about Yokoe

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The idea that the main chars would have a better relationship if they were both just honest with each other

Isn't that true of like every single yuri manga out there?

joined May 11, 2018

She’s already dead

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_extra_2_whats_got_ya_so_angry#7

What the author says here makes it seem like the characters' relationships are going to go at a steady pace. However, I'm curious how many actual yuri relationships will develop by the end of this series.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I would really love to see them progress in their yuri relationships later on, not pressuring the pace because it's really fun and enjoyable as it is.. but gay as i am, i can't shake away the curiosity on how they would end up.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just your friendly normal lap-sitting, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Sdgd
joined Aug 22, 2014

To reply you must either login or sign up.