Forum › She Becomes a Tree discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want them to have a fruit together

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

She wants to prune her bush, ifyouknowwhatimean.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Cute •wU

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I wanna go hug some trees now

joined Jul 21, 2020

In an amecomi, Kisaki would don spandex and use her powers to fight crime.

I don't think Swamp Thing has ever worn spandexes tho?

Ok time for a thought experiment.
There's only one spandex leotard, and one of these two must wear it:

Which one would you choose???????

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

^ Swamp Thing, just to see how ridiculous he would look.

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 3:33PM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Awwww

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I'll go with Kisaki IF and ONLY IF you promise she will use the sexy leotard to seduce Chishiro — and not to fight crime or any dumb crap like that.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it the exact same leotard for both of them?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That girl is dangerously pure-hearted.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Does she wither when she’s sad?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Norainhere posted:

You think if they bang, those flowers will turn to fruit?

Only if fertilization is successful, I'd presume. Come to think of it, many tree species have both male and female flowers, or even have their flowers combine both male and female sexual structures. So... any bets that Kisaki is similarly hermaphroditic (or will become so)?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Norainhere posted:

Only if fertilization is successful, I'd presume. Come to think of it, many tree species have both male and female flowers, or even have their flowers combine both male and female sexual structures. So... any bets that Kisaki is similarly hermaphroditic (or will become so)?

I was wondering if anyone would bring this up. It would be an interesting development at the end of the story, but Kisaki wouldn't be the one to become pregnant in that situation, probably.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

SHES BLOSSOMING OMGGG MY HEART

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Norainhere posted:

Anything’s possible; plant reproductive biology can get weird.

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 8:14PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Norainhere posted:

Been a while since I saw some good futa!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Norainhere posted:

Anything’s possible; plant reproductive biology can get weird.

Hoo boy... that said though, so far as we've been told Chishiro is a bog-standard baseline human and therefore fairly categorically incapable of producing sperm cells so if Kisaki's going to get knocked up she'll have to do that herself. Not that self-pollination or various form of asexual replication were much of a party trick for plants ofc...

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Awww that's so cute.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

An adorkable lesbian tree girl

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, I know exactly how this will end and it's going to be horrible.

At the end, Chishiro's gonna get bullied again and but Kisaki will be nowhere to be seen. Her shoes will get thrown into a tree and she'll flash back again to when she was younger and Kisaki helped her. Only now Kisaki IS THE TREE and the branches creak and manage to give the shoes back to Chishiro before she freezes up permanently. If the author wants to stab us extra hard, she'll freeze up with her branches curved to shape a heart, and then maybe the spot becomes famous for new yuri lovers to visit in hopes of making their relationships blossom, with an Old Lady Chishiro telling the legend of the heart-shaped tree to a some younger girls.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Norainhere posted:

I was wondering if anyone would bring this up. It would be an interesting development at the end of the story, but Kisaki wouldn't be the one to become pregnant in that situation, probably.

the seeds will be planted. it will come into fruition in the coming chapters. now, we wait for them to flourished.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Ok time for a thought experiment.
There's only one spandex leotard, and one of these two must wear it:

can we put it on an actual tree?

joined Aug 12, 2019

hey, Chishiro-san is a fan of the X-File

last edited at Aug 20, 2020 11:51PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

At the end, Chishiro's gonna get bullied again and but Kisaki will be nowhere to be seen. Her shoes will get thrown into a tree and she'll flash back again to when she was younger and Kisaki helped her. Only now Kisaki IS THE TREE and the branches creak and manage to give the shoes back to Chishiro before she freezes up permanently. If the author wants to stab us extra hard, she'll freeze up with her branches curved to shape a heart, and then maybe the spot becomes famous for new yuri lovers to visit in hopes of making their relationships blossom, with an Old Lady Chishiro telling the legend of the heart-shaped tree to a some younger girls.

Yuri's allowed to have happy endings these days, you know.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Calm down there Satan

To reply you must either login or sign up.