Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm looking for some good romance stories. I would appreciate ones that have a good/happy ending. I am fine with Drama, Angst, and NSFW. Also, it doesn't matter if it's a Doujin, Series, or One-Shot.

Feel free to browse through my list of romance favorites. I prefer good/happy endings too, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find something there.

Thanks dude!

joined Sep 4, 2016

I came across this one recently. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=149278 Sayonara Rose Garden. It's not posted on Dynasty, but you can find it on other sites. I won't link to them, but a quick google search will take you there.

It's a historical type, shoujo ai, story. Very well written, great art. Highly recommended.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I love Yuri Manga so much.

joined Jul 26, 2020

hey hey! I'm looking for some random, absurd Yuri comedy. I'm fine with angst or fluff, I just wanna have a good laugh, my life's going downhill and I just wanna lessen the stress with some comedy! Thanks^^

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

hey hey! I'm looking for some random, absurd Yuri comedy. I'm fine with angst or fluff, I just wanna have a good laugh, my life's going downhill and I just wanna lessen the stress with some comedy! Thanks^^

A favourite of mine is The Real Her.

Kanaete! Yuri Yousei

VAMPEERZ

Yuri Mekuru Hibi and Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto are especially absurd, and very funny.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Comprehensive Tovarisch
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch
Pink Rush
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pink_rush

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 4:22PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

A favourite of mine is The Real Her.

Kanaete! Yuri Yousei

VAMPEERZ

Yuri Mekuru Hibi and Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto are especially absurd, and very funny.

Thanks man! Seems interesting, am going to give it a read!

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 7:20AM

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Could ya’ll recommend anything with princely tomboys who turn out to be total bottoms? Thanks!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Could ya’ll recommend anything with princely tomboys who turn out to be total bottoms? Thanks!

Does the youngest couple in Yuri Moyou count?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hey, just curious are they are other Mother & Daughter Yuri other than 1 x ½ or Yuru Oyako?

high as hydration
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 24, 2019

hey hey! yall have recs for enemies to lovers yuri? i feel like there's a severe lack of that in the yuri community.

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

I'm looking for a manga about a mangaka(maybe) and her cool, calm, and collect editor. They are playing game together but the mangaka doesn't known that it is her editor. I read it on this site a while back, anyone known what it calls?
Thanks in advanced.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's the right topic to ask for that btw but what you searching is Fusoroi no Renri which had update not so long ago.

joined May 28, 2018

Please recommend me stories where the dominant and submissive roles are clear. Stories with pairing of an easily blushing girl (or tsundere) and a calm girl who is never, or rarely blushing work too.
Tomboys aren't preferred, but if there are, they need to be in submissive role or it looks like boy x girl relation ship to me.

Some example of what I'm looking for:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/her_kiss_infectious_lust
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_unattainable_flower_and_the_normal_girl
And almost everything from Nagori Yu, Kodama Naoko, Takano Saku.

I got 1 recommendation of this, but I need more please.

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

That's the right topic to ask for that btw but what you searching is Fusoroi no Renri which had update not so long ago.

Thanks you. ^^

joined Jul 28, 2015

Please recommend me some good NSFW works. Doesn’t need to have a good plot. Just collecting good old eye-candies

I like art styles with less childlike porportions. Hopefully that’s not asking too much!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Please recommend me some good NSFW works. Doesn’t need to have a good plot. Just collecting good old eye-candies

I like art styles with less childlike porportions. Hopefully that’s not asking too much!

One of if not my favourite ones is 'The Missing "i" ' by Kawauchi (havent quite figured links out yet)

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

I'm looking for romance stories where the characters start off their relationship very early story and most of the story is about their relationship, rather than the build up too it. I also want the characters to be in love and express this love physically through kissing, hugging, sex, etc. The more passionate the love, the better, and the sooner the relationship starts, the better. I'm also leaving the definition of relationship intentionally loose to cast as wide a net as possible.

My favorite example is After School: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/after_school

Other examples are:
Hana Ni Arashi
Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

I want to avoid stories like Cheerful Amnesia, even though it is about a couple in love it does not depict much physical contact.

Bloom into You and Citrus would be left out because they are based on the build up of tension rather than exploring the relationship itself.

So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? is about their relationship, but the characters do not have passion for each other.

I would happily settle for a story like Kase-san, even though much of the story is the build up to their relationship, there is still a lot of relationship to explore, the quality is high, and there is lots of love.

No limits on the kinds of tags. It can be romance, drama, comedy, adult life, NSFW, etc. Sorry if this has been asked already.

joined Jul 28, 2015

One of if not my favourite ones is 'The Missing "i" ' by Kawauchi (havent quite figured links out yet)

I just read it and it’s seriously one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much it made my day wow; love the cuteness so much

Hope you have an amazing day ^^

joined Jul 28, 2015

I'm looking for romance stories where the characters start off their relationship very early story and most of the story is about their relationship, rather than the build up too it. I also want the characters to be in love and express this love physically through kissing, hugging, sex, etc. The more passionate the love, the better, and the sooner the relationship starts, the better. I'm also leaving the definition of relationship intentionally loose to cast as wide a net as possible.

My favorite example is After School: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/after_school

Other examples are:
Hana Ni Arashi
Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

I want to avoid stories like Cheerful Amnesia, even though it is about a couple in love it does not depict much physical contact.

Bloom into You and Citrus would be left out because they are based on the build up of tension rather than exploring the relationship itself.

So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? is about their relationship, but the characters do not have passion for each other.

I would happily settle for a story like Kase-san, even though much of the story is the build up to their relationship, there is still a lot of relationship to explore, the quality is high, and there is lots of love.

No limits on the kinds of tags. It can be romance, drama, comedy, adult life, NSFW, etc. Sorry if this has been asked already.

Would “The Secret Recipe” by Morinaga Milk fit into your standards? The MCs start off pretty passionately!

joined Aug 12, 2020

Would “The Secret Recipe” by Morinaga Milk fit into your standards? The MCs start off pretty passionately!

Wow, they are off to a great start! Tyvm! I'm reading this one now.

joined Jan 21, 2020

I just read it and it’s seriously one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much it made my day wow; love the cuteness so much

Hope you have an amazing day ^^

Thank you, always happy to help <3
Hope you have a good day too

joined Jun 5, 2020

JC x JC or loli x loli yuri?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Wow, they are off to a great start! Tyvm! I'm reading this one now.

I really enjoyed "The Secret Recipe". I wish the story started where it ended! It is very hard to find yuri manga that are about the relationship rather than the buildup to the relationship.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Since you mentioned you liked The Secret Recipe, then I would recommend the Nana & Hitomi chapters of "Kisses, Sighs, & Cherry-blossom Pink" (not available on Dynasty, but they are licensed in english, and alternatively available on MD), as well as My Cute Little Kitten, both by Morinaga Milk.

Also:

Her Kiss - Infectious Lust

Our Teachers are Dating!

Hanjuku Joshi

An Aside Told To You

Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo (Can find this one on MangaDex. There are also two H-Doujins by the author.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.