Forum › Ane no Himitsu discussion

joined Feb 24, 2019

Not a fan of this one. Was the "romance" tag a mistake or did I miss something?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

"Fix" the Onee-san? How exactly?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

By getting rid of tei

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 10:40AM

I’m not one to complain about age gaps....but why does Itou always make the younger person like 9 and the other person some ridiculously older age? Like 25 or something.

Kasumi
joined Mar 25, 2019

It's genuine masterwork. Atmosphere of suspense like in Hitchcock's movies.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What's interesting is that while the point of view of the jealous sister makes this seem quite a bit darker, what we actually see of the onee-loli relationship is much more innocent than the other more realistic seeming works of Itou we've had lately, only going as far as some pretty chaste kisses.

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

Yandere detected :D

GendoIkari Uploader
Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Itou Hachi: makes a manga showing grooming is bad.
Fools: "iS haCHi a PeDo?"

Anyway, another brilliant work by our lolicon queen. I love the use of screentones to create an oppressive atmosphere.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Resolution of this drama is easy: FBI Open Up!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Resolution of this drama is easy: FBI Open Up!

FBI ain't gonna do shit.
New guy is a Barr loyalist, and that guy and his OSS dad are decidedly pro-pedophilia (Epstein NPA, mysteriously hiring unqualified Epstein as a prestigious highschool teacher).

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 2:12PM

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

Itou has long passed the cute loli romance phase. At this rate she’s reaching the point of no return

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 3:21PM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

https://twitter.com/itou8/status/1286651367461777408

Whooooo... Onee-san works fast-
We need that last image here too-

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Best in every aspect as always. Bless Itou Hachi for this master loli work.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Also... "Fix"? Good luck with that.

I think 'fix' means 'murder'. :p

joined Jan 14, 2020

I’m not one to complain about age gaps....but why does Itou always make the younger person like 9 and the other person some ridiculously older age? Like 25 or something.

That's not the case here, I think? Anna is described as excelling in school, and in the flashback she tells their dad they're old enough to take care of themselves.

Though we never see her in a uniform, so I'm guessing just out of high school.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Like you "fix" your dog.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The immaculate posted:

whitenight2013 posted:

This one actually hurts a bit. Really hope there's some kind of resolution.

Not me, I don't have a problem with Itou but this doesn't seem to lead to a fluffy ending so I rather if it's left to the imagination xD
Also what's really odd for me was the "I'll be mom and I'll protect you" leading to "So then Can I get a kiss on the lips?" ???? I mean, woah!

Lmao makes me question the mom.

Surprisingly, there are cultures in real life where kissing on the mouth is quite normal between family members.

luinthoron posted:

What's interesting is that while the point of view of the jealous sister makes this seem quite a bit darker, what we actually see of the onee-loli relationship is much more innocent than the other more realistic seeming works of Itou we've had lately, only going as far as some pretty chaste kisses.

Makes you wonder about some of the other posters that claim this comic emphasizes the "predatory" nature of such relationships. Are they sure that they read the same story that we have?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It's weird that this one turned out darker than this author's manga about the oni and the human child. Really shows humans are the real monsters

20200803_210819
joined Aug 24, 2019

i really hope itou continues this. i say that about everything she does but this is super tonally different from everything else she's done, i want itou to make me cryyy

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

wait... that's it?

joined Aug 3, 2020

This is wrong in so many levels.

I agree

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This girl is going to kill, I can feel it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see that Dark Itou is becoming the dominant personality.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

when i started reading it, i thought the middle sister was the protagonist so i was like " a itou hachi manga where the protagonist is not a loli count me in" but well the actual outcome wasn´t bad. it was nice to see a darker tone on itou hachi s work

To reply you must either login or sign up.